LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 hours ago, Pudding said:

I loved that chapter!! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not going to be posting more for a while, I’m really quite smitten with your work! 

I hope everything is going well for you and all is okay ❤️

Thank you for your review, I appreciate it! And yes, I’m going home for a bit from school so am going to be pretty busy. I may post a bit if I’ve got free time though! 
Same to you! Hope everything’s going well! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 8: Cookie’s POV

Young and naive. 

Those were her first thoughts when the journalist arrived. Doe-eyed and so confident, it was an all too eerily familiar version of her past self. Eloise Crumble was doomed the moment she made contact with the Hawthornes. They had a way of sinking their claws into a person through their friendly and welcoming disposition.  

2018 was supposed to be the summer. Their ultimate dream road trip throughout the midwest, driving all the way down from Seattle. It had been going great, amazing even, until their car slowly sputtered to a stop in Bloomington, Montana. However, it was ok because just five minutes down the road was a white house. It was the kind of place Wren had always dreamed of having. The old country home with the big wrap around porch and a rocking chair to relax in, watching the sun set over the vast field.  

The Hawthornes had raised no red flags. They were traditional friendly midwesterners, eager to lend a helping hand to two young women with a broken down car. 

She had fallen for it. Ava had fallen for it. Now, look at where they were. 

Wren wasn’t stupid. She knew escaping meant the public judgment would be brutal, especially due to their little… bladder problem. The doctor had come and snipped away the one form of adulthood they still possessed. 

For her sister, always the rebel, it had been worse. With her brain in jumbles, she was beyond saving. 

Though, sometimes Wren wasn’t sure she wanted to be saved. The one thing that still kept her going was her sister but Ava needed more help than she could give. No doubt they would be separated, her twin placed in an institution to be looked after by professionals. Who would trust the other kidnapped girl? Twenty-six years old and diaper dependent having lived the past how- many- years as an adult baby. 

Knowing the fate that would befall the woman, Wren couldn’t stay silent. It was a chance for her to get out or at least hope since they couldn’t themselves. 

But it was no surprise jerking awake to a blaring alarm. The Hawthornes had thought out possibly every plan to prevent escape, the alarm being the newest installment. 

Beside her, blissfully unaware was her sister, sound asleep. She shoved her shoulder. Nothing. She’d always been a heavy sleeper, not waking up for anyone or anything till she was ready. 

However, right now, she could hardly breathe with their hot bodies pressed against each other. As could be seen, the crib was not big enough for the two of them but Mrs. Hawthorne insisted that they sleep together for ‘bonding’ purposes. 

Wren didn’t know how much closer they could get- bathing together, changed together, sleeping together clothed in only diapers through these sweltering months. She’d seen more of her sister than she wished but could do nothing about it. 

Just like now.

Her sister grunted, eyes still shut, ignorant to her sagging diaper pressed against her stomach, now grown in size and warmth. 

Suckling on the rubber bulb, inflated between her lips, it was a convenient distraction. Practically immune by now, the stench had little to no effect. She’d shit herself hundreds of times in front of her sister, on her sister, beside her. It was just their bodily functions working their magic… of course with a little bit of help. Laxative-filled meals and nightly enemas did the trick perfectly. It was only a matter of time for herself- ahhh finally. 

The noise. It was over. 

But what now? 

ooOoo

It was pretty obvious there had been a struggle by the shouting voices and loud crash. It could’ve been hours or minutes for all she knew but it didn’t take long for footsteps to sound up the stairs. Loud and heavy. 

Mr. Hawthorne.

In a way, the man was better than his wife. He mostly just followed along with her delusions, dueling out the physical punishments. Him she could handle. The woman… not so much. 

“Put her in our room. She’ll stay in the bassinet tonight.” 

Their voices were close, right outside the door. She stilled, tense as a wire. 

“I’ll check on the girls. The noise must have disturbed them.”

Fuck. 

Attempting to relax her body, quickly her eyes shut. They’ll know she’s awake. 

Fuck fuck fuck. This is not good, not good at all. 

Breathe, Wren. breath… that’s it… good. 

The door opened before she could react, heart pounding in her chest. Right now, she was not in the mood deal with her erratic behaviors. 

“What sleepy girls…so good hmm, suckling your pacis.” calm and tired, it was Mrs. Hawthorne’s voice. She stood over them, her warm breath tickling her nose. 

“Someone’s made a stinky mess,” she muttered, the sound of crinkling padding followed. “Let’s see about Cookie.” 

Oh no. 

Frozen in place with her legs spread, a firm hand squeezed the front then moving to the back. Wren had become used to the invasive touches, realizing there was nothing she could do to stop them. She’d learned to deal, allowing her mind to drift to another place far far away. 

But now? She was too aware. Too present. That never tended to bode well. However, her chest deflated, breathing out through her nose as the hand was removed. 

“Dry,” she tsked. “That’s ok. Still a few more hours till morning. On another note, you’re going to have a new sister! Our little Honey was supposed to write her cute story but had a change of mind. She’s going to be the smallest of you two, so you’re going to have to be gentle. But don’t worry, mommy and daddy won’t forget our little girls. We can still have playtime. Just you, me and daddy. Honey’s too little for her kitty to be tickled.” she whispered excitedly, unaware one of them was awake. 

Wren wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or guilty that… Eloise? Honey? Wouldn’t have to endure playtime aka being sexually assaulted. 

Sexual pleasure was something everyone should be free to experience- willingly and consenting. Of course, some people found pleasure in being denied a release but Wren very much doubted Eloise’s enthusiasm. Though at the same time, who wanted to be fondled by a stranger? identity changed? Forced into diapers and made to shit yourself? 

Yeah, that’s right. No one. 

This alternate reality that the Hawthornes had cooked up and became entrenched in was about to get a stark reality check. 

“Momma’s gotta check on her newest little baby and daddy. We all know how much daddy loves changing you stinkers.” Mrs. Hawthorne sighed, the slightest smile heard.

If the room were light, the blush of her cheeks would’ve exposed her straight away. However, Wren remained motionless, a sloppy wet kiss was placed on her cheek. Counting down to one-hundred, after the shut of the door, only then did her eyes open.

ooOoo

It was bright when she awoke, light streaming through the cotton candy pink curtains. Wren didn’t need a watch to know it was eight am. The schedule was the same everyday: waking up, nap time, bed time, meals, etc. It was a comfort knowing what would come next. Before, being very much a type A personality, Wren thrived on order and structure- something she had to give to the Hawthornes. They were great at it. 

Half convinced last night had been a dream, it wasn’t until she felt the empty space beside her, she knew it was not. 

Eloise. Honey. Whatever her name was… had not managed to escape and her sister was missing. 

Twenty-four-seven. That’s the amount of time they were not apart. From the day they were imprisoned, they’d been together side by side. 

So this was unusual and highly alarming. Sitting up and pulling herself to her knees, she peered through the tall bars. Previously, Wren hadn’t even been aware adult cribs were a thing. But here she sat in one. On her knees, the railing was at least a foot above her head and standing, she still wouldn’t be able to climb out. 

Her eyes urgently searched the room for any sign of her sister but realized with a sinking feeling she was gone. Panic took over, any rational thought out the window. Her voice raw, she screeched, “Afa! Afa!” 

Oh god. Shaking violently, her fists, contained in fingerless mitts pound against the mattress. The bars. Anything she could reach. 

It had been the two of them. For however long, they’d only had each other. Now? What was she to do? 

Her chest burned, eyes burned. Her body was on fire, the flame flicking through her veins too fast to cool down. Wren collapsed back,  head hitting the bare mattress. Slowly, curled up in a ball, her arms wrapped around her knees. Beginning to rock, she couldn't help the an endless amount of tears that trickled down her face.

If Ava was gone, what was the point of even trying? Of surviving? What was there to live for if the one person she stayed for was gone. 

If the Hawthornes were capable of abduction, certainly they wouldn’t be against committing murder? It’s not like they’d just let her go after all the work they’d gone through to mold them… turn them… into their baby dolls. 

“Afa…” 

Ashamed, she takes comfort in the pacifier, vigorously working the object between her lips. Content to just wallow in her grief, there was no time. 

The door burst open.

Oh fuck. 

Looking up, she stood at the door, brushing invisible lint from her dust-colored pantsuit. Overwrought with emotions, slowly, Wren swallowed; attempting to wash away the bile burning her throat. 

Her heart skipped a beat as Mrs. Hawthorne walked across the room, her caramel skin glistening like always and hair done up in an elaborate twist of braids. She always looked so put together. So perfect. 

The hairs on the back of her neck bristled, wanting- no- needing to lash out at something… someone. 

“It seems Cookie is awake!” her voice dripped with fake sympathy. “Is someone in a grumpy mood this morning?"

Wren. Her jaw clenched. Not Cookie. Cookie was a stupid baby name- an imposter who’d taken over her thoughts and feelings. 

If past memories served her correctly, this was the calm before the storm. Wren knew it would be wise to lay low and shut her mouth. 

But the fire was not ready to be extinguished. 

“Afa!” she demanded. “Whewe Afa!” 

In hindsight, she couldn’t have been acting more like a child. The woman’s lips formed into a thin line, hands on her hips. She shakes her head, almost… disappointed?

“Someone’s been having a very active imagination: coming up with silly names for your sister, using outdoor voices inside, talking back to mommy…” her face paled, “perhaps Cookie needs a little reminder about who the grown-ups and little girls are.” 

Pure Fear. That’s the only thing that coursed through her system, strong enough to overtake all other emotions. She’d dug herself this grave. Now she had to lie in it. 

“Don’t worry, though.” a bright smile spread across her face. “That is a mommy’s job- to teach their daughters to be good little girls! You don’t know any better, do you?” 

It was a rhetorical question, one she wasn’t supposed to answer but Wren still found herself shaking her head, wide eyes cast down to her lap. She gasped, noticing for the first time the brownish-yellow stain between her thighs.

Shitting and pissing yourself. Really Wren? 

And she hadn’t even noticed. 

That was the worst part. 

“Sugar is downstairs, playing with the newest addition to the family!” 

What?! Her breathe caught in her chest, mind woozy from the new revelation. She swayed, slightly, unsure whether or not to cry. Ava was alive and breathing and downstairs… and she had freaked out for nothing. Caused a scene and damned herself to a shitload of pain and humiliation.  

“You have a little sister now!” Mrs. Hawthorne exclaimed as if it was new news. “Let's go meet Honey? We'll show her what happens to naughty girls who misbehave.” 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good Easter/ whatever other holidays you all are celebrating!! 

Apologies for the long wait. I’m home currently and have had a busy schedule and it’s about to get busy again!! I’m trying to update when I can but this story is NOT ABANDONED! I really appreciate everyone who has read and commented, it makes my day to see your thoughts and opinions. If you haven’t commented, please do! I love to hear what you all have to say. 

I thought of changing it up a bit, showing you Cookie’s (Wren’s) perspective on all of this to give a bit more context! Hope you enjoyed. I promise, I’ll update again just exactly sure when. Stay tuned!!

• Like 8

What a delight to see an update to this! I love the 'post fall' stuff; Sophie doesn't prefer it so we don't write it all that often. But I love the insight into the thoughts of Cookie, of who she is, who she was, who she's forced to become. It's so... deliciously hot ❤️

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Pudding said:

What a delight to see an update to this! I love the 'post fall' stuff; Sophie doesn't prefer it so we don't write it all that often. But I love the insight into the thoughts of Cookie, of who she is, who she was, who she's forced to become. It's so... deliciously hot ❤️

Thank you for your comment! Yes, I enjoy the post fall content as well. There could more chapters from her perspective later on so stay tuned! If you're into post fall content, perhaps take a look at my other series, Little Beginnings. There's a lot of it in that!

9 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

yay!!! I was waiting for a new chapter!! I loved it!!  Cookie's perspective cleared up a few things :) Waiting for the next part!

Thank you for your review!! And yes, hopefully that made some stuff clearer. It should come soon!!

• Like 1

Thank you for a great story...it will be interesting to see where it goes from here. I have enjoyed reading your story so far...and I am sure like so many here, I wish I was in Honeys position. So please through the book at her, Cookie and Sugar...

Please keep up the great work.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Chapter 9: 

Cookie

She was supposed to be smarter than this. Wren glared at the journalist, scowling in the corner of the room as her sister tried to engage in play. Pots and pans could be heard from the next room and Mr. Hawthorne on the phone upstairs. Of course, Wren knew escape was an impossible mission, one destined to fail from the beginning but still, the lack of accomplishment left the girl severely frusterated. 

“Here,” the girl rolled her eyes, shoving a toy train in the journalist’s hand. “Act like you are at least enjoying yourself. It’ll make everything easier-”

“You a wiar!” 

“Shhh!” Wren hissed, glancing at the open door. “Whisper or they’ll hear us!” 

Honey sulked unconsciously gnawing on the rubber bulb strapped around her head, glaring down at her legless bright yellow onesie and the unmistakable bulge between her legs.

Now the three of them matched. 

True sisters. 

“No ‘sape!” 

Wren couldn’t help but pity the woman. She knew what it was to have all hopes dashed. She knew what it was to have hope. But there wasn’t time to sulk and cry about what could have been. Adapting was the only solution and if you couldn’t adapt… then you’d drown. 

“I didn’t lie,” she sighed. “There’s always an escape, we’ve just got to get lucky. I wanted to believe you could actually do it. But I guess I was wrong…” 

Honey went quiet real quick, pouting and resembling babyhood more and more. They hadn’t done much to change her… yet. Her hair, tied up in painfully high ponytails would be chopped off soon most likely and she still had her teeth… at the moment. Wren felt awful not able to do more but there was no point in stirring over the fact. Right now, all she could do was help until she learned. However the woman had to be willing to listen. 

“If you listen to me it’ll make life here so much easier,” she said. “Suck on the pacifier and act like that toy is the most damn amazing thing in the world; if you need to use the bathroom, you do it in your diaper- you just need to let go, holding it in is even worse; your name is now Honey so you better well get used to it quickly-”

“But-!” She whined, brows furrowed together above shimmering eyes. 

“No buts! I feel for you, truly I do, but I’ve got myself and my sister to think about! We’ve just about earned our toddler privileges back and I’m not going to let you ruin it for us. Suck it up, Honey. This is your life now.” 

OoOoo

Honey 

The feeling in her chest grew heavier by the moment as reality began to sink in. 

This was her life. Diaper changes, baby food, play, nap and bedtime. This couldn’t be it- she wouldn’t let it! They’d already taken away her name but not her dignity. Not yet.  Fuck Snookie- Wren- whatever the fuck her name was! Just because they’d resigned themselves to this shitty life didn’t mean she had to as well. 

Besides, the email from last night had been sent so someone had to realize something was wrong when she wouldn’t respond back or come home in a month. Her boss may have been a pain in the ass but he wasn’t an idiot. He cared about his business and employees more so than he wanted to admit. The man must have seen the email by now, he checked it first thing every morning. 

Perhaps, though, if she could just get her hands on her laptop… wherever it was or a phone. Someone would come. They had to. Then she’d be free. 

It was just her mother at home and her disappearance would break her in unimaginable ways if she didn’t already realize something was wrong. They were close- closer than most parents and children and the journalist couldn’t be more grateful for that. 

It just furthered the drive to escape. To get home safely and at this point, Eloise didn’t care about the other two girls, they’d obviously set her up for failure. When rescue came, it would be for her and only her. 

The rest of the day passed achingly slow and due to restricted movement, she fixated her eyes wherever she could searching for her most prized possession. She’d taken to icing the girls out, her back turned to their presence making her point loud and clear. 

Only the weak gave in. The weak succumbed to the pressure. Eloise was not weak. She had a voice and a mind that she wasn’t afraid to use… which is exactly what she did. 

Most things she could tolerate. The diapers, overbearing attention, ridiculous outfits… Bat some point, her foot had to be put down. Some things she could not compromise her dignity for no matter the consequence. 

It was almost dark out, barely past six-thirty but their bedtime routine had already begun just as the Hawthornes had described all those days ago. 

“Oh dear, I’ve got one silly little girl on my hands!” 

She’d backed up to the corner of the room, back pressed against the wall, squatting on the ground in the gigantic babified room meant for these two grown women: a crib, changing table, endless amounts of toys, stuffies and disgustingly pink tones only a toddler could dream of. 

“C’mon baby. See how well Cookie takes her medicine? Healthy tummies are most important for baby girls such as yourselves.”  Mr. Hawthorne spoke, tossing an empty package of suppositories aside beside what looked like an enema, ready for use. Her stomach jolted, fear and anger slowly creeping in as she watched the other girl first. 

Cookie’s eyes were blank, laid flat on her stomach with her bare bum in the air. Grimacing just slightly as the little capsules of laxatives were pushed inside her body shockingly deep. The girl lay obediently, paci bobbing in her mouth as if this were a normal occurrence- which it was- Eloise terrifyingly realized. 

This was where she drew the line. This is where she’d fight until they had to forcibly subdue her because they’re damned if they think they can even place their hands on her. 

Just wait and see. 

OoOOO

A/N: Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry everyone! It’s been so long I know and I apologize. I’ve been dealing with a really stressful semester at school, my life has been absolute shit the past few months and really haven’t been doing any writing. 

I’m on Christmas break right now so I decided I should at least write something. This story is not abandoned and this chapter is short, I know, but I wanted to give you all at least a little something! I want to say I’ll post again soon but really don’t know when. This is my present to you all this holiday and to everyone celebrating, happy holidays! 

• Like 5
On 12/19/2022 at 11:39 AM, Fifers12 said:

A/N: Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry everyone! It’s been so long I know and I apologize. I’ve been dealing with a really stressful semester at school, my life has been absolute shit the past few months and really haven’t been doing any writing. 

I’m on Christmas break right now so I decided I should at least write something. This story is not abandoned and this chapter is short, I know, but I wanted to give you all at least a little something! I want to say I’ll post again soon but really don’t know when. This is my present to you all this holiday and to everyone celebrating, happy holidays! 

I am just so glad to have you back, and have some more of this story!

• 5 months later...

Chapter 10:

Crash! 

The lamp came first, broken glass littering the carpet as Mr. Hawthorne ducked just in time, narrowly missing a hit to the head. There was nowhere to run, and Eloise knew it. The door locked with the jingling keys attached to his belt loop and the only other door lead to the bathroom, preoccupied with Mrs. Hawthorne and Sugar. They’d come out any moment, she knew, hearing the commotion and then she’d be absolutly fucked. 

But Eloise didn’t give a damn because if she couldn’t escape, the least she could do was cause the most absolute chaos. 

“I’m gonna count to three,” the man breathed heavily through his clenched jaw. “You can either be a good girl and come over here and daddy will forgive your little tantrum or… somebody’s gonna get a punishment. You don’t want a punishment, do you?” 

His voice had turned cold, speaking to her one on one- adult to adult. 

Cookie stared at her with pleading eyes full of annoyance and for a moment, her heart stopped in her chest. She looked away then, back towards the man who stood across the room, arms reached out, beckoning her forward. 

Eloise paused, hands tightened around a block with sharp edges that would surely take his eye out. 

“Drop the toy,” his voice held a warning. “I’m not going to ask again.” 

Cookie’s words rang at the back of her mind. Pretend, play along, and you may just survive. The thing was… it was easier said than done and Eloise had always been a stubborn child, never having liked being told what to do. 

“One.” 

Fuck. 

“Two.” 

He crept forward and Eloise uselessly pushed herself into the wall. 

“Don’t let me get to three.” 

She glared at the man, block in hand trembling in absolute anticipation… but it was too late. 

Three. The word dripped from his mouth like venom. 

He descended on her like a predator stalking its pray, subduing her into submission. Covered by his body, arms pulled painfully behind her back, thr block sat tossed to the side. 

She struggled beneath him, her face pressed into the carpet knowing yes, she was tired, but wasn’t about to give up. 

“Darling?” 

She heard her voice first and then less than a second later, the bathroom door opened. Mrs. Hawthorne stood stunned, eyes wide at the chaos around her with an equally shocked Sugar on her hip.  

“Wha-“ a strangled gasp sounded from her throat. “What on earth has happened?”

What did it look like? Elle thought angrily. The energy drained from her body the more she fought but his hold on her only strengthened much to her frustration. 

“Get the chloroform!” 

“Babe-“ 

“Now!” He growled. 

Sugar let out a screech being dropped on the ground as the woman disappeared into the bathroom. Rustling could be heard as she came back a few minutes later, materials in hand. Eloise knew she had lost but she wouldn't give up until physically incapable. 

OoOoo

They watched as Honey’s unconscious body was taken from the room, Mr. Hawthorne saying he would take care of her in Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom. Cookie had to admit the sudden silence was a relief. All this screaming and crying really made her head pound. 

“Oh my loves,” Mrs. Hawthorne cooed. “Mommy is sorry you had to see that. I know how scary it must have been.” 

Cookie sighed, honestly fed up with the girl’s antics at this point. She was only making it worse for all of them. This could have all been done and avoided like an hour ago. The girl was in for a rude awakening if she thought an enema was the worst thing to happen. 

Her sister whined, arms lifted towards the woman as she was quickly scooped up. Cookie was growing increasingly worried about her sister. The times she was herself were growing farther between the moments she was in this brainwashed babified state. 

She knew it would eventually happen to her as well. There were times she felt herself slipping away, reality drifting out of focus. Sometimes, it was the soft fluffy feel of the diaper or when mommy sang her a lullaby at bedtime. She hated to admit, her stuffed bunny was her best friend and the thought of being separated from Hoppy sent pains to her heart. 

Unwillingly, her vision blurred over, heat rising to her cheeks as she bit back a whimper. Yes, she was emotional and at the same time, her stomach churned.  Clutching her tummy at the protruding pain, a groan slipped through her pressed lips.

“Oh, baby.” Said Mrs. Hawthorne, scooping her up on the couch placing her sister down in the crib much to her dismay. “Does someone need to make mommy a present?”

Oh, yes. It’s going to be a fucking big present. 

“Healthy girls make big poos. Can Cookie make a big poo for mommy? Then we can go beddy bye.” 

Based on the amount of saline that currently expanded her stomach to an abnormal size, at this point she’d be leaking out of the sides. 

Glancing at her sister, she’d already messed… visible and oderful. 

She was placed on the soft carpet, suckling on the rubber dummy in an attempt to distract herself from what she was about to do. At this point she was used to it but it still never got any easier. 

Shifting to her hands and knees it came out with ease in an explosion down below. Sagging low around her bottom half almost bursting at the seams. She nearly gagged at the smell of her own gassy farts, still leaking in a continuous stream several minutes later. 

She began to cry again. This time, genuine heartbreaking sobs that Hawthorne couldn’t manipulate to be anything else. 

She hardly processed as she was lifted from the ground, the woman’s hand pressed into her backside and poop smeared around and up her back.

It took all the effort inside her for this long to suppress the desire to snuggle into the woman and eventually… she caved. 

“Mommy!” thr girl wailed, her snotty nose pressed between her collarbone and beneath her chin. Clutching onto her thin nightgown. 

“There there, love.” she patted her back calmly, bounced softly in her arms. 

“M-m-mama.” she blubbered as the paci bounced anxiously between her lips. 

“I know it’s been very scary. Your little sister wasn’t very nice, was she? Honey doesn’t know how to be a good little girl like you. She is still learning.”

Cookie didn’t know how but she could feel herself becoming smaller and smaller. Her mind was almost numb from her soft, soothing voice, melting like butter. 

“Honey is too little to understand Mr.Bubbles is our friend. You and Sugar can show her how to make nice messes in her diaper and how to play with your little toys and drink mommy’s milkies like a good baby. All of mommy’s friends online would like to see as well.” 

She blinked heavily, her voice fading in and out as a wordless soothing voice lulled her into a slumber. 

Waiting until her eyes fluttered shut, Bree was quick to switch out her pacifier for her breast instead before she would wake and notice the change. Instinctively, the girl suckled and Bree smiled widely.

The Hawthorne’s weren’t stupid. They knew the girls were just trying to save their own skin by acting obedient. It was cute they thought they were so smart but it only made them more little. It just went to further prove the girls weren’t mature enough to be adults… wearing and using diapers; drinking mommy’s milkies and playing pretend with their stuffies? Not to mention crying to mommy and daddy with every ache. That was about as far from grown-up as one could get. It was scary to have such big emotions for such a little person. Cookie didn’t even realize what she felt so she came to mommy to make it all better. 

And that she did. 

They would influence Honey without her even realizing and Bree only gave it several months until they were all fully regressed. 

Honey was much more impressionable than she realized. She was easily led and from significant research they were able to build a sound profile. The girl went with the flow, following around the crowd whatever it was. Despite wanting to stand out and be independent she never did even when the opportunity presented itself. She tended to rush when stressed often resulting in her sloppiness. When no one was there to keep her on track, she spiraled… badly. 

In the end, it all worked in their favor. The email she wrote to her boss was never sent, misspelling the address in a rush. 

Then, a few years back during her college years she had written a piece on mental health, describing her very personal stay in the psych ward and wonderful Nurse Barkley. 

Really, it was too easy pretending to be the Nurse and contacting Honey’s employer to convey a sad story of anxiety and ADHD, and her much needed current admittance to the psych ward once again. 

The man was so arrogant he hadn’t even requested proof, brushing her off with poorly contained rage about the abandonment of the article before relieving her of employment. 

Her family was the same, with more worry but understanding at the moment. They wouldn’t remain this content for long and soon enough they would start poking for more answers.

They always came up with something though and once again they’d prepared. 

They just had to wait. 

ooOoo

He walked into find his wife in the rocking chair, nursing their little Cookie. Asleep with her lips wrapped around her breast, he couldn’t imagine a more perfect picture. 

“Love?” he whispered, softly stepping into the room. 

Sugar slept soundlessly in their crib, on her back with her legs splayed out.

“Cookie just became a little overwhelmed with everything that’s happened,” she whispered. “All she needed was a bit of mommy’s love.” 

Her fingers ran through her soft curls, humming a soft tune beneath her breath.

“How is Honey?” Eventually she questioned. 

“Knocked out.” he huffed. “I’ve put her in the bassinet. She’ll sleep with us until her troublesome behavior has calmed. I don’t want her scaring the girls. even more.”

The twins were behaving better lately and Jasper didn’t want to ruin it. Honey just loved to stir the pot and they expected this. They knew it wouldn’t be easy and they’d have to be patient. Eventually she’d see how right they were even if it would take a little bit. 

“Let me put her down, sweetheart.” he reached out toward the sleeping girl. “Come to bed.” 

She relented, handing her over and automatically slipping back in the pacifier before she could wake and notice. Pulling back the straps of her diaper, sticking two fingers down her back side, the girl (both of them) were full to the max. 

“Let’s leave them for tonight.” said his wife, slipping the strap of her gown back over her shoulder. “It’ll be good to show Honey how everyone uses their diapers. How little they actually are. The girls won’t mind.” 

“Yes,” she hummed. “And tomorrow shall we re-age them back to toddlerhood? They’ve been exceptionally behaved. It’s also good for Honey to see how good behavior has its advantages.” 

ooOoo

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry it’s been so long! I’m finally posting again and I hope it won’t be so long the next time. Thank you everyone for your comments, I am awful at responded but I do appreciate them and please do leave more! Happy reading! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 11:

“G’afternoon, Jasper! Beautiful day out inn’it?”

Mr. Hawthorne stopped, setting down the large box in his hands. He ran down to the end of the driveway, the old man hopping out of the mail truck. 

“Good to see you Carl- oh, I can take those.” he gestured towards the stack of letters. “And yes,” he laughed. “you could say that. Probably one of the last nice days this month.”

He plastered a smile onto his face for the sake of the man. He’s been delivering mail for the past twenty something odd years in the area. He was a decent man, friendly and kind but got a bit too close for comfort. 

He engaged in conversation for appearance sake but anything else he quickly shut down. They were a private family and the man never seemed to get the message. 

“How’s your wife? Last I saw, probably a month or two ago she was carrying a big load of baby items. I never got to ask, are you expecting?”

Shit. He bit down, narrowly avoiding his tongue as his jaw locked shut together. How the heck had they missed this? Yes, they didn’t have any neighbors besides the ones five miles down the road but as in any place, word traveled quickly. They hardly left their home as it was but every once in a while they would stop in town. Surely there would be some gossip. They knew the locals thought they were nothing but snobby entitled city folks that thought they were too important to hang out with country bumpkins.

In part though, they were right. They were snobby and knew how important they were in their own little world but it all was to protect their family. It was everything. 

“They’re my nieces actually,” he lied with ease. “Three little girls. We adopted them due to some family challenges.”

“Now that’s just wonderful, congratulations!” he exclaimed. “Let me tell you, it’s been a while since a family has lived around here. Of course there are the Meiers down the road, but their kids are all grown up and have moved to the big city. It’ll be good for some new life around here!”

“Yes.” his cheeks hurt from smiling so much. “We are very blessed for this opportunity.”

The man knew how to talk his ear off and they’d be here all day if he was allowed to continue on. 

“Over in New Bradford, my wife hosts kids time at the community center. The kids can get together and play while giving mommy and daddy a break.” he nudged him, chuckling. “It’s free of charge and meets every Saturday! I’d be happy to put in a word for you-”

“Oh no no!” He raised his hands up, shaking his head. 

He had to put a stop to this before it went too far. Awkwardly laughing he responded, “honestly, Carl that sounds great but the kids have been through a lot the past few months. You see, they’re quite troubled. Their home life wasn’t great and it’s caused them to act out in… inappropriate ways.” he whispered the last part, glancing around almost as if embarrassed and ashamed. 

“Oh, is this right?” The man whispered back, leaning forward just as eager for gossip as the rest of these nutters that lived out here. 

Jasper could only play into it, all part of his plan that would either work tremendously or backfire. 

“Yes.” he sighed. “I really can’t say anymore but I’d appreciate it if you could keep this between us. It’s been an awful lot recently.” 

“Of course!” he responded as seriously as he could appear, as if he weren’t going to go blab to the embarrassingly tiny population. “We’ve all got challenges at times. You remember the Hollander family - yeah well something wasn’t quite right in the head with the little boy. He’d do things to animals and I don’t think I ever once saw a smile on his little face-”

“Oh is that so?” Jasper shifted back and forth on his heels, increasingly anxious for this conversation to end. 

“In 08’ another boy - Tommy Kostner - was found dead in the fields. Murdered. Shortly after, the Hollander’s sold their house and moved away. No one could prove it was the Hollander boy but the kid bordered on psychotic. The father beat the family bloody and mother couldn’t go an hour without a drink. It’s no wonder the way he turned out.” 

“Yes,” he muttered, the slightest disturbed. “Very. Now if you’d excuse me.”

ooOoo

“We have a problem.” Jasper said immediately as he stepped into the house. 

He found his wife in the kitchen, the girls down for their nap as she filled bottles of milk. 

“Babe? What’s wrong?” she turned, shaking the objects in her hands. 

“People know about the girls.” 

Annoyance flickered through her eyes, a scowl on her face.

It took a lot to rattle them both and this has definitely shaken him up a bit. They’d been careful to conceal the girl's identity the past few years from and while there were hardly any people, it didn’t mean there was absolutely no one. 

It was bound to happen eventually, he knew, but still… it was a shock. 

“Carl again?”

Who else would it be? 

Bree rolled her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose. She mumbled something intelligible under her breath as he explained their talk, creepy story and nosey questions. Like a pesky annoying fly, Bree itched to be rid of him over the years. While beloved among everyone, he was the town gossip (if you could even call this place a town). No one’s secrets were safe with him around. 

“You know he’s not going to leave this alone.” Jasper sighed, running a hand through his hair anxiously. 

“He doesn’t know anything though. As far as he’s concerned and the community now, they’re just our poor nieces we’ve adopted.” 

But they hadn’t adopted them and kidnapping isn’t exactly legal. His wife though would never admit that out loud. Sometimes he was concerned with how much she deluded herself into believing they’d ‘saved’ them. 

Honestly, he just went along with his wife’s wishes because the saying was, “a happy wife makes a happy life.” 

She’d wanted these girls as her children so that’s what he had given her; She’d wanted a big farmhouse with acres of land so that’s what he bought; She’d wanted this life so that’s what they lived.

And he wouldn’t let anything stand in the way of his wife’s wishes. Even if that meant committing a hundred more illegal acts. 

“We need to stop them before they take the girls away-”

“Baby, we don’t know it’s going to come to that.” He stopped her before she could continue, knowing she would spiral into a whirl of stress within seconds. “Right now, we just have to be more careful. Keep them out of sight of the windows, no more going outside for the time being.” 

It made the most sense, they both knew as Jasper sat down, holding his wife’s hand in his own. 

“Nobody is going to take our girls away.” His voice is firm. “I’ll make sure of it.”

Two hours later the girls sat in the playpen, Eloise scowled once again, glancing over at the bright pink contraption across the room as Ava rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

“Oh stop your pouting. That’s how you get wrinkles.”

Same as before, she felt no pity for the woman. She’d warned her that her disobedience had consequences yet it did not seem to get through her stubborn mind. 

“Jealous we get to use the pott- toilet?” She caught herself before she could say that childish word. Yes, it wasn’t an actual adult toilet but still, at least they were out of diapers. Even if it were just pull-ups, anything was better. 

She talked in a low whisper, playing with the dolls laid out in front of them. Across the room, her sister bounced in the plastic contraption, knees bending and straightening with every push from her tippy-toes. 

Her sister was half-gone and the playpen only entertained her for so long until she melted into a tantrum. Now, she could bounce and bounce until her heart's content as her mind was turned to mush. 

ooOoo

Three months passed in a surprisingly (almost) blissful manner. Cookie was just about ninety-nine percent regressed and Sugar was quick to follow in her sister’s footsteps. 

As for the incident several months ago with the mailman, there’d been whispers and fleeting gossip around but thankfully it had amounted to anything much. With their lack of presence outside of the home, they’d quickly been forgotten 

Or so they thought.

Ss one problem faded, of course, another arose. As the ground christened white almost everyone felt the cheery spirit, the girls excitedly decorated the big tree and messily scribbling letters to Santa begging for another doll house (Sugar) and more pretty dresses (Cookie). 

Christmas seemed to put everyone in a brighter mood, no matter the circumstance as seen by the small smile hinting at the corner of Honey’s face. 

She tried to hide it but it was downright impossible. Honey was adjusting just as they knew would happen and she knew it too. 

But like said earlier, nothing ever went to plan and that morning, it all started with a knock on the door.

Honey’s head lifted, the other two girls oblivious making a mess of their breakfast. Having tugged and ripped at the hideous pink bib around her neck, she’d come to terms it was not coming off. Mo-Bree enjoyed messily feeding her baby so perhaps it was for the best. 

Anyways, glancing up at the Hawthorns it was evident that neither were they expecting any visitors… especially at ten o’clock in the morning. 

“Stay here with the girls?” 

“Mommy? Daddy?” Internally cringing as the words left her mouth in a delicate timber, it was the only way to get their focus. 

“It’s alright, darling.” Bree came around the table, unlocking the high chair and five harness straps.

She held on tight, anxiously pacing as Mr. Hawthorne headed for the door. Cookie and Sugar finally quieted down, realizing it was not a normal morning.

“We’re going to play the silent game, alright?” She whispered, addressing the three girls.

At the same time, her grip tightened on Eloise’s body, arms constricting tighter and tighter like a snake. 

“Game?” Sugar exclaimed with a mouth full of egg, dripping down her chin. 

“Yes, darling. Whoever is the quietest gets a prize!”

“Prize?!” The two of them gasped. 

“Yes,” she hummed. “But you girls have to be extra extra quiet or else the boogy monster might get you!”

Innocent, naive and brainwashed the girl's faces went ashen, taking the warning seriously. 

However, Honey could only focus on the door and Bree could only focus on her. 

“Hello, officer…” their voices echoed down the hall. 

Her eyes widened as both Little and adult’s hearts beat in tandem, eyes widened. 

They were far enough away that they couldn’t be seen but that didn’t mean they couldn’t be heard…

“Hey, Mr. Hawthorne! I just happened to be passing by and thought I’d say hello and congratulations! Word is you’ve got yourself some children?” 

His voice was jovial, light. No indication of any ulterior motives or suspicions. 

“Oh yes,” he forced a laugh. “Let me guess, Carl?” 

“Oh you know it! My wife just had a child, you know. Beautiful little girl. It’s not everyday kids are born around here.” 

She attempted to turn her head, ignoring the piercing pain of finger nails digging into her waist. 

“Nobody is going to believe you.” Mo- Bree’s voice whispered suddenly in her ear. “Not when everyone believes you’ve been in the psych ward the past several months and you’ve gone crazy. You think escaping and telling the truth is going to make you sound sane? You’ll be locked up in a whole different kind of prison. All I’m going to say is think about your actions. Do you really want to do this?” 

Oh she did. She really did! But as her lips spread, prepared to wreak havoc, she froze. The words froze in her throat and tears filled her eyes, unwilling drops cascading down her cheeks as she was just barely able to control the sob, aching to burst from her chest. The voices continued to sound but she couldn’t will herself to speak as she took in what the woman said. They’d ruined any prospects of her being taken seriously. Nobody would believe her. If anything she was just a… a… freak!

“I love you, baby.” Her voice was sickly sweet as she pat her back. “Daddy, your sisters and I love you so much. We would never leave you. I bet you can’t even say the same about your old family?” 

No! The voice roared in the back of her mind. She had a family and they loved her. Truly they did! Just because they weren’t the most attentive didn’t mean they’d just abandon her! 

“Who will you get cuddles from? Who will read your favorite book at bedtime? Who will rock you back to sleep and give you milkies when you have a bad dream? Hmm? Tell Mommy that, Honey.” 

OoOoo

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. 

Eyeing the blinking red monitor, she covered her mouth with her hand, muffling the whimpers. Damn, she was crying again. She wasn’t only crying because her ass was on fire but also for the missed rescue yesterday. 

She’d let herself slip, badly, and who knew when the chance for escape would come again? It was the moment she blamed it on. Stupidly she let her guard down and mommy- Bree took that time to sweep in and take advantage of her insecure state. 

At the same time though, she knew she was right. The past three months had had a severe toll and sleeping with them every night, she had to admit she’d grown to sickly enjoy. Never had she been cared for (in the fucked up way) she was here. It made her warm and cozy and nobody could read a story as well as Daddy with his big voice and funny faces. 

It only made her feel worse for what she did after. Eloise knew she was naughty, throwing a tantrum and biting Daddy. But for such a little girl she had big emotions. At least that’s what mommy said.

Now her bum hurt and in the rational part of her brain, she was fuming to get another hit in. The not-so-rational part understood naughty little girl’s got spankings and all she craved was mommy and daddy’s forgiveness.

Now at the moment, she had no fight left within her. She’d argue with them later, save up her energy for that. She could be little just for a little while. Relax a bit, have some fun. It was Christmas time after all. 

OoOoo

A/N: Hello everyone, long time no see! Apologies for how long it has been. This story is not abandoned, I promise you that!! Thank you to everyone who is still reading  and I love reviews so please continue, I love to hear what you all think! I am not sure when I will update next but I promise I will!! 

• Like 2