LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

time to get ready for bedtime with a partner- process for a abdl

The process normally starts with my wife stripping my clothes ad running a bath.  After shampooing my hair and cleaning me up it is now off to the changing table.  

After on the changing table  I'm wiped, lotioned , powdered and placed into a new diaper. All along with either having a baby botlle or pacifier while being changed.  Then it is off to bed for the evening   in my diaper in a onesie.

Normally it being told to go shower and her checking my bottom seeing if had made a mess before going to shower.  if I am just wet then its strip and drop wet diaper in the diaper pail if I am poppy then I am told to go lay on the bed while she get the changing supplies out.  If she has noticed I have not been poppy in a she will rectify with 1 or 2 suppositories before I go shower about the only time I am allowed to sit on the potty these days, then again there are times I don't make it out of the shower.  but mama says it ok.  

After the shower i am diapered in a my night time diapers with a a few doublers and then sent to bed with lots of night night kisses before she hands me my night time meds.