LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

IBS

Before I start my rant, I am NOT looking to be bowel incontinent.

I used to have really bad "D" like to the point I was losing weight and in the ER a bit for abdominal pain. Now I'm stuck with C, still getting pain, and have gained weight. My stomach is so bloated, even my colon hurts sometimes.

Im wishfully thinking of a way I can trigger ibs-d again besides a liquid diet. This is so miserable and painful. Worst part, the only accident I've had is with C! That is not a good thing, I don't want accidents. Just sucks to have had one at all, while also severely constipated.

Someone tell me a magical cure for this cause I'm tired of looking pregnant and feeling like I have shards of glass covered rocks in my belly ???

Yes I've tried laxatives and have a GI doctor. Just crying and venting 

• Sad 1

@Notme

Just An observation:  is it possible that you might be dealing with diverticulitis:?  Reason I ask is because when I talk to my doctor at one point, I was having severe stomach problems myself, and it was causing me pain. The doctor told me that he thought I had diverticulitis, and that what he thought was causing it was that I was eating too many things with a lot of seeds. Sometimes when you eat a lot of seeds, apparently something gets in there and causes issues and caused pain and discomfort.  At one point, I believe my diagnosis was incontinence/diverticulitis/IBS.  Then that changed to constant leakage of urine/fecal incontinence with fecal urgency. I’m not sure if this may be your problem, but if you eat a lot of things that have seeds in it, then it could cause trouble for your digestive system. See if your doctor will check to see if that is what’s causing your problem.

having stomach pain like this hurts. I have had it happen so much that it is almost debilitating to the point where you don’t even want to get off the toilet, or move.. I hope that someone is able to check for you to see if that might be the issue. You might have to change your diet, and not eat things that have a lot of seeds within them. I think this usually happens with sesame seeds and other smaller seeds that have whatever they have within them, but that’s what I think it is. I would have a medical professional check to see if you are dealing with diverticulitis 

Good Luck!  

Brian

2 hours ago, XyXy said:

Try a carnivore diet. Eat only meat and animal based products. You'd be surprised how many conditions improve by doing this.

I actually was on keto for a while which is how I discovered I have a gluten intolerance. But too much meat actually makes me more constipated

4 minutes ago, Notme said:

I've had a few colonoscopy and x-rays so no diverticulitis. Constipation just hurts.

@Notme

anyone thought of giving you some sort of enema of a light nature, or irrigation? I ask, because I know how it hurts. When I was 30 years old, I had my appendix removed and I had peritonitis. I had a severe infection, and it took almost a months to get rid of. When I ended up getting close to my end of my stay, they told me that they would give me a chance to be able to do a “BM”. Before they pulled out the big guns. They gave me a couple of suppositories, and then they had me wait to use the bathroom. The only problem with this is, that I had a cut from an open wound where my appendix was removed.

so, here I am sitting on my bed, and the next thing I know, I have a humongous problem with my insides, and this. Suppository was one of the worst things I’ve ever had to deal with in my life. It started making my stomach rumble, and then went right down into my stomach, and then it sits there, and as you know eventually it comes out. When it started to do this, it forced me to push so hard that all I wanted to do was rip open the stitching on my stoma, region, grab the suppository and throw it out. This thing almost put me under the bathroom toilet. I’ve never had such an intense pain in my life.

I’m wondering if once they give you such an enema or suppository, whether that will clear your body of anything that is causing you to blow it out like that. I feel for you, I really do, it sucks when you feel like that. Especially if your stomach is bothering you. The reason why I thought it was diverticulitis, it’s because sometimes when you are trying to go to the bathroom, and your stomach hurts, something are you eat could be caught in your lining of your intestines. – I believe that is what my doctor told me diverticulitis is. And it can be very very painful.

can tell you that IBS is also very very painful as well. In 2019, I was having uncontrollable accidents in bed even, so that’s why I would go and not have any control. One minute I’m sitting in my chair minding my own business, and the next I get this incredible pain, or some sort of stomach release, and the next thing I know my diaper is full. It sucks believe me!

wish there is something that I could do to remove your pain: peeing in a diaper is one thing, pooping in a diaper is quite another, and if you’re not used to doing it in a diaper, or you don’t do it very often, you may have an issue with that.  I have gotten used to doing both in my diaper, however I prefer to do number one in my diaper as much as I can, and keep the number twos that are really bad in the toilet. This is so I don’t have to clean up the entire bathroom every time I release.

***HUG***

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1