LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"Why so quit baby?"

"Are you too little to talk?"

Because if you are then that means you're nowhere near ready for daycare or potty training.

"Can you say daddy baby come on sweetie its easy Da-dd-y?" Jennifer encouraged her little girl to speak say something.

Are you cranky Baby? does Baby wante spanking? if she doesn't say nothing, I might give her a spanking." Jennifer just loved to tease her little baby girl she had been such a bull to poor little Kelly and Jennifer isn't the type to tolerate bullying especially from her own daughter.

Kayla was infuriated cause she had no choice but to play the stupid games her mommy wanted her to play and she had no choice but to humiliate herself..

”Waddy.” She said remembering her baby talk..

She felt her stomach tune she knew any minute she would do the ultimate baby thing and mess her diaper.. 

Kelly was at home she put a diaper in plain site she knew her baby sister would hate that cause that would be one of the first things her dad saw when he got back.. 

"Such a good baby your being and very smart too."

"Now Baby heres what you're going to do when you see daddy you're going to run or in your case waddle up to him and tell him your sorry for all the naughty things you did then you're going to plant a kiss on him and tell him you love being a big baby and you love pooping your diapers in fact pooping your diapers is your favorite part. do I make myself clear?"

Just to be sure you dont forget I want you to repeat back to me and say it at the mall to whoever asks you about your diapers and if you don't, you'll get a visit from Mr. Hairbrush."

"I mean it little girl I will spank your bare bottom in public with the hairbrush now you be a good baby and do what mommy says and I want you to anwser me when am talking to you."

“Yeth i wunderstand.” 

Kayla wanted to make sure she did the right thing cause she didn’t want a visit from Mr hairbrush..

”Do you want me to say it in baby talk or my regular words?” 

Kayla hated this cause now she was going to have to lie to her dad and say she liked this! 

"Good girl

"For this one I want you to be clear and really talk like you normally do I want everyone to know how much of baby you are and trust me you'll learn to love this, so it won't be a lie."

"Now be a good girl and repeat what I told you to say mommy just wants to make sure you memorized it now repeated Baby." Jennifer insisted on her baby to talk.

Kayla rolled her eyes as this was the worst thing she hated every minute of this and this would seal her fate! 

“I’m sorry for acting bad and I love being a big baby wearing and pooping my diapers that’s actually my favorite thing.” 

“Happy now!” She said with a attitude as she was really mad about all this! 

"Lose the attitude little girl!"

Now try tht again but without the attitude in fact because of that you're going back to baby talk I dont like when I get lip you should know that by now then again, I guess it's too much for baby. This is what I get for thinking you can grow up,"

"Try again this time with the baby talk and without the attitude had you be a good girl I would have let you talk like a big girl, but I guess Kelly was right. 

“I’m sorry I can do it in adult talk ok please!” Kayla knew she was taking a risk baby talk was horrible that’s why she tried to use it as little as possible..

Kelly was at home finishing the final touches she decided to leave out a baby bottle with the diaper she didn’t want Kayla for one second to think she was anything but a baby and she wanted her dad to realize that too.., She figured with a diaper and a baby bottle out that would just remind him how things have changed and there’s no a baby in the house. 

"Sorry little girl that attitude proves you're not ready to be big girl from here on out if I hear you say a big girl word, you'll get a spanking if you dont want to baby bauble then talks in short sentence with short works like for example mommy i pottied or dada I love you or me go school yay." Jennifer gave her small examples to talk mostly because she was having trouble understanding her baby babbles, so she tried to allow her a middle ground.

"Hows your diaper baby did you make mommy a present do we need to check you?" She said as she parked the car in the parking lot and going to the back seat to unbuckle Kayla.  Pulling the waistband of the baby diaper to see if Kayla made poopies in other words Jennifer gave Kayala a public diaper check.

Kayla was happy at least there was hope that maybe she was on the road to being a big girl again.. Little sentences were better then baby talk maybe soon it would be pull ups then my sexy panties again.., Kayla was fantasizing her old life back and she smiled thinking Kelly will pay for spanking and embarrassing her.. 

Kayla did poop her diaper as she was being scolded..

”Baby went poppies.” 

"Dont get the wrong idea Baby am only letting you talk like that so I can understand you if you want to grow back up its going to take a lot of hard work and we all know you dont like hard work baby. " Jennifer teased her as she placed her in a shopping cart 

"Mommy will change you in a bit honey I have to make sure we get what we need so we can go pick up daddy in the meantime play with this like a baby would" She handed her a rattle and Jennifer expected her to suck it and bite it and act like she didnt know what a rattle was for'

As Jennifer went to get some clothing for her baby, she also stopped to talk with many people introducing the new baby of the family and inviting them to her baby shower. 

Amy ideas Kayla had about growing up we’re quickly dashed! Set on fire, ruined, washed away everything you can imagine! She wanted to cry! 

“baby can do hard works.” She said practicing her new found freedom Of talking like a toddler..

”baby play.” She said as she knew her new mommy expected her to talk to her after the scolding she got earlier..

Kayla took the rattle and shook it then she remembered what her baby nephew did he bit it put it his mouth and sucked on it and shook it some more and made baby nosies

”baby wikes it.” She said as she kept it in her mouth making her speech babyish. she even slobbered knowing what babies do..

She was embarrassed and didn’t say anything trying to keep her head down she wasn’t sure when her baby shower was as she was doing all she could to ignore her mommy. 

"Jennifer smiled seeing her baby play with the rattle and talk like a little girl

"Baby, say hi to these nice folks I think you once broke their window on a dare say you're sorry."  Jennifer was enjoying this too much for it to be normal.

"Hi baby your mommy tells me that you like being a baby whats your favorite part?" the old lady asked and talked to Kayla as if she was an actual baby even going so far as to pinch her cheeks.

"Go on baby tell us what you really feel and be honest tell us the truth. " Jenifer expected Kayla to do as she was told she even had a recorder to play it back incase Kayla got of hand. Jennifer did keep the recorder hidden from Kayla so she could answer what she was told to say.

“Why.” Said said saying hi 

“Whime worry.” She said feeling so humiliated she hated this punishment it had to be the worse and she knew with her nursery that this wasn’t ending anytime soon!

Kayla wanted to slap the woman’s hands away as she pinched her checks! Oh great I thought I only had to tell my dad this stupid shit! She thought to herself. 

“I love being baby my favorite thing to do is poopie!” She said still trying to sound like a baby by not speaking in complete sentences.  

She looked at her new mommy to see if she was satisfied. 

"Hi little one I must say I love what your mommy is doing to you it's a fitting punishment." The old lad said as she handed the baby another toy it was just a teething ring.

"P. U I can smell you baby I bet you were giving your mommy a hard time in changing you because a certain stinky baby needs a change," The old lady tease little Kayla and Jennifer thought it would be the perfect opportunity to interfere.

"Oh yeah she loves her stinky diapers thats a challenge to change her she keeps throwing tantrums whenever I try to change her."
 "Oh, my I didnt think she was such baby I must apologize to my grandkids I mean after I hired her to babysit them, they told all sorts of things I just thought they were mad that I hired them a babysitter.

"isn't that right Baby?" Jennifer looked at Kayla expectedly.

“Baby bad sometimes.” She said not knowing what else to say. 

“Thank you.” She said taking the teething ring.  What the hell am I going to do with this stupid thing she thought to herself as her mommy and the old hag talked. 

“I love being baby and poopie diapers.” 

“Yup.” She said trying to make her new mommy happy.  

"I see baby you should be good for mommy and anyway it was nice seeing you again."

"Wave bye bye baby."Jenniefer encouraged her to wave to the old lady as she went to look for clothing for her baby girl.

"Aww you look confuse baby but let mommy help you see this is a toy for teething babies all you have to do is place it in your mouth and bite it's to help babies that are teething."

Jennifer told her inserting the toy in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla did as she was told after her spanking party she was very docile! 

I know what this damn thing is why do I need to use it! She was screaming in her head.

The baby opened her mouth as her new mommy brought it to her mouth..

Kayla began bitting and sucking at it as Kayla could only assume she was picking out baby clothes for her to get patterns then make them in her size.. 

Kelly was at home online as she found an adult baby site and was looking at things to get her new baby sister.. 

"You're being a very good girl you earned yourself a change," 

Jennifer took her out of the cart and looked for a nice public place to change her big baby.

"By the way Baby I forgot to mention that if you go potty you won't geta a change right away you're going to have to earn one sweetie." 

Jennifer explained as she laid her big baby on the bench in the mall of course she asked an employee too to

look after her cart while she changed Baby.

What kind of shit is this! She thought as she listened to her new mommy tell her about earning a change..

Kayla laid there thinking it was some Bs! She wanted to be changed so she was going to be good and hope her new mommy would treat her like a real baby and change her when she needs it. 

She thought about a seventeen year old getting diaper rash!  How embarrassing she thought to herself as she wanted to close her eyes and have this all go away!! 

"Baby do you understand what am telling you? Jennifer asked her as  she lifted Kayla's legs up to change her and wipe her but.

Oh my someone was a very stinky baby wasn't she? Yes she was yes she was a very stinky baby." Jennifer cooed as she cleaned her up.

"Such big baby who's ever heard of 17 Year old baby, I guess you're the first huh my big baby"  Jennifer tickled her as she rediapered her in ger new clean diaper.

" I think I should triple diaper you tell mommy you want the thickest diapers and that you want to show your stinky butt to the world."

“Yes mees windrstand.” She just wanted to be changed..

Kayla was embarrassed about having her messy diaper changed and infuriated how her stupid new mommy talked and teased her..

”Mees wig baby!” She said as she saw the gross diaper 

“N- no n- no!” She giggled as she was tickled..

Kayla felt better once she was in a nice fresh clean diaper..

”No I don’t!” Kayla said cause she didn’t want any of that.

"Tsk tsk tsk and you were doing so well looks like baby is getting a spanking but dont worry baby you're going to get your spanking in the most crowed of places."

"I am really disappointed in you Baby I thought you were going to be my good little girl and do everything mommy told you to."

Jennifer gave Kayla a smack in her thighs "Now sweetie you have to beg mommy to triple diaper you or you get another spanking well either way you're getting a spanking, but you can either make it worse or better for yourself the choice is yours my wittle baby."

"You know what baby I had a change of heart am going to let you stay 8n one diaper but you have to be a very good baby the more you behave like a baby you get to stay in one diaper. But if you behave like a big girl you'll get more diapers.

"Alright baby come on  we're going to play dress up your going to try on all the clothes am buying you to see which ones fit you better."

Jennifer took her baby to the dressing room aftershe finished cleaning her baby's mess.

"Lets see what should we try first matbe the romoer or the cute dress maybe the footsie pj or maybe try he cute little skirt," 

"Baby awnser the question what do you want to try first?"