LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“Damn it I’m sick and tired of her treating me like I’m a little girl I’m 17 for crying out loud!” Kayla says to herself slamming her backpack down along with her purse as she was venting big time..

A few months ago her life was going good she was a pretty girl 5’7 blond curly hair and blue eyes guys wanted her and girls wanted to be her it with her as well! 

Then Jennifer entered her life she was ok at first just her dads girlfriend but after only four months of dating they married and she moved in and all hell broke loose!! 

Her dad often would be gone for months his company was big and would have him go to Japan or Canada or other countries.. Kayla kinda liked it she had parties at her house on the weekends and she liked the time she had to herself but now Jennifer was there her new step mom and she was no longer by herself. 

“Damn it I can’t believe she expects me to text her when I’m home from school and even gave me a damn curfew!” Kayla wasn’t happy but she didn’t want to fight either she had plans to get her way.. 

I’M HOME 

Kayla texted Jennifer 

Jennifer meet kaya's father in a one of his trips she was failing of some latter and he caught her it was love at first site they dated then he proposed he said yes and she came to view Kayala as her very own daughter but she wanted  Jennifer was a lot like her stepdaughter in the sense of how attractive she was; besides that, she was smart, and she could get along with anyone well almost anyone for some reason Kayla was a bit of a bad egg.

"Glad to have you home Sweetie, do your homework theirs some dinner in the fridge and be in bed by ten o'clock mommy loves you I'll be home soon." Jennifer text back as she was running late in her errands, 

“Ugh are you serious mommy and a bedtime!” Kayla yelled. 

“Who the hell does she think she is!” Kayla stomped her feet and went to the fridge to grab a water..

Kayla was fuming 

Kayla didn’t like Jennifer from the time her dad announced their engagement Jennifer wasn’t that much older then her in fact four years older and she was a knockout her dad had good taste.. 

“Damn her ugh she makes me so mad!” 

“You’re not my mom and I don’t have a bedtime I’m 17 not 7!” She texted back. 

"Sorry dear but your bedtime was set up by your father not me I did try and tell him you were too old for that but after that party you snuck into and stayed out till midnight your daddy blew a fume." Jennifer text back as she was driving home

Look baby am not trying to steal your momma's place and weather your !7 or 7 you're going to obey our rules if you want me to tuck you in thats fine too Ill be their right before your bedtime and have something to eat not just water."  Jenny text bak to her stepdaughter.

She drove peacefully sometimes she wondered if Kayla even wanted them to have a relationship, Jenniffer was doing her best with Kayala she really loved looking after that kid, but it seemed she was a brat. 

Kayla was beyond pissed..

”Screw this I need a cigarette!” She fished around in her purse and got her cigarettes and her lighter.. She went outside and lit one up.. 

I’ll just wait till she’s asleep and sneak out Britney’s throwing a party and I’m not going to miss it..She thinks to herself as she takes a few drags and she starts to relax. 

I’m not even going to text her back saying that stupid shit tuck me in! As if!! She says to herself. 

Jennifer was driving home when she spotted her stepdaughter with a cigarette getting out of her, she walked right up to her and took the cigarette away "What did your daddy say about smoking and did you even do your homework how many." She pulled Kayla by the ear and dragged her inside the house 

"You're being a naughty little girl do you want me to tell your father about this he told you that am in charge while his gone I know am not your mother but at least am trying to get along with you, Kayala you better be ready for bed and you better text me back when I text you or your grounded for a month."

Kayla had no idea where her stupid step mom was but she didn’t expect her that soon and she scared the crap out of her..

”Wh- ow ow ow hey let go!” She shrieked as she was literally dragged back in the house.. One thing she quickly discovered is Jennifer was a lot stronger then her as she couldn’t pull away! 

Once Jennifer let go Kayla rubbed her ear.

“Fine whatever!” She said stomping off to her room.  Then she stopped half way up the stairs 

“I’m not a little girl so quit with that crap!” She yelled once she was far enough away so her step mom couldn’t get her. 

"Ha calling you a little girl it's a complement because of the way you behave I should be calling you baby/" Jennifer yelled back.

Listen here little missy I expect you to be present by the time your daddy gets back and if you dont fix this attitude of yours or l'll do it for you why can't you be like Kelly. Shes younger than you and she behave better." (kelly your little sister from your birth mom).

Jennifer allowed her stepdaughter to have her tantrum as she had dinner to prepare for their family.

a couple of minutes later,Jenifer called her stepdaughters "Girl's dinner is ready."

"Okay girls did yo do your homework?" Jennifer asked as she was serving them thier meal. She took acouple of plates and served her girls casarol. 

Why dont we start with you Kelly 

"Yeah, I did my homework and was super fun see." The younger of the two showed her the homework 

What about you Kayla did you do your homework do you need me to check it?" Jennifer asked sweetly 

Kayla rolled her eyes..

”No you don’t need to check it quit treating me like a little kid you know you’re not much older then me!” Kayla was getting mad..

She got up to get her a bottle of water then sat back down to eat.. 

She made a face at Kelly who was getting on her nerves too being goody to shoes a real suck up! 

"Well actually Kayla I need to check it your teacher called me and reported that you havent hand it in in about a week if you're having trouble with it just let me know am here to help you. I will stop treating you like that when you start acting like an adult little missy."

"And dont make faces at your sister or am going to be mad. Shes at least behaving. "

Jenifer gave a Kayla look of disappointments in her attitude.

"Hey Kayla Look my teacher said that if I keep up my grades, I can skip a year." Kelly announced. 

“I’m fine and quit calling me stupid childish names!” Kayla finished eating..

“Yeah she’s so good.” 

Kayla took a drink if her water..

”Really good for you don’t know how you ever got out of preschool she’s the real baby in this house!” 

Kayla stomped up the Stairs..

"Sweetie what childish names am I calling you?  I'm treating you like a daughter."

"KAYLA! you will treat Kelly with respect, do I make myself clear."

"Apologize to your sister and from here on out I want you to behave."

Kelly ran crying to her room. with Jennifer trying to sooth the little girl.

"Kelly, behaves unlike you and as for being older Kelly seems to be the more mature one if you want me to treat you like the big sister Then act like the big sister and I will treat you like a big girl until then you're the little sister in my eyes."

"You mean it?" Kelly asked her by this point Jennifer was letting the girls handle their problem.

Jennifer was doing the dishes while her daughters worked out their problems.

“Whatever i’m going upstairs mommy.” Kayla said like a smart ass as she went back to her room and texted her friend..

we still on for tonight 

Kayla waited to hear back..

Cool I’ll wait till my bitch if a stepmom is asleep. 

Kayla put her phone down and turned on her tv she would now wait until Jennifer went to bed then she would sneak out. 

"Good girl I'll be up to tuck you in soon honey bunny," Jennifer said equally sarcastically to her step daughter.

Jennifer went to check on her stepdaughters. "Night Kelly,"

"Night Jennifer." kelly responded back.

With that she went to check on Kayla "Good night baby do you want me to read you a bedtime story?"

“Yeah whatever!” Kayla said slamming her door.. She watched a movie on Netflix waiting for her step mom to go to bed..

A hour later or so she heard her telling Kelly good night.. 

“Ha ha aren’t you funny good night.” 

Kayla hoped that would be the end of that.

After that little exchange Jenifer went to bed and hoped that both her stepdaughters would still be in bed and that she could help Kayla she was a good kid she just needed the proper guidance.

Kally Slept soundly neither Kelly nor Jenifer heard the door as both needed some sleep. 

“Finally.” Kayla said as everything was quiet. She grabbed her purse and texted Britney and she was out the door..

She was out at a party having fun drinking and getting high she was out for several hours.. 

Finally Britney dropped her off..

Kayla was trying to be quiet as she tip toed stumbling around as she was drunk. She was fixing to go upstairs but her purse hit the lamp and she knocked it over falling to the ground.. 

“Shit!” She yelled 

• Haha 1

Jennifer didnt wake until she heard Kelly cry the lamp breaking had frighten Kelly.

Jennifer went to check on Kelly and then she went to check on Kayla and when she found that the 17-year-old wasn't in her room Jennifer thought Kayla got hurt or worse.

She went downstair   to be greeted by a drunken Kayla at first, she felt relieved that her child was save but then she felt fury that she had snuck out. 

"KAYLA WERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!?" The mother asked angrily but still hugging the teenager.

• Like 1

Not so fast little girl you're going to tell me where you went and who you were with and then after that you're getting a spanking then after that you can go to bed and tomorrow, I'll think of a proper punishment for such a baby.

And dont curse young lady I told you over and over not to curse.what if Kelly heard you."

Jennifer shook her head at her eldest stepdaughter she expected better maybe that was too much.