LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“Oh definitely the hair brush!” Tiffany pulled Susan over her lap..

”Who’s the baby now awe does baby Kayla have a wet baby diaper!” She teased.:

Tiffany told everyone her story and why Kayla deserved this.

Tiffany brought down the first smack and Kayla she thought she was going to jump out of her skin!  

Tiffany felt something as her nipples became erect and hard and she felt her self get moist.

She brought down another unforgiving smack that reached it’s target Kayla’s ass and again she yelled out in pain kicking her feet. 

Tiffany smiled as this was turning her on! 

Once the spanking was over still crying she did as she was told and crawled around asking to be changed.: 

"Sorry Baby but no"

"Some other time" 

"Later" 

"It feels like your diaper isn't full yet,' 

"After you make poopy and get a poopy spanking maybe,"

They were all mostly saying no and some of the girls even checked Kayla to see how much her diaper could hold so they said no they decided that spanking her messy and wet bottom was a lot mor fun then changing her as she went looking around for more, she received more no's nobody seemed to want to change her yet.

"Baby did you find someone to change your patted butt?" Jennifer asked her as she picked up the baby and took her back to get the spanking for everyone, she bullied and messed with in the past.

Kayla crawled around some cooed at her and offered to babysit others checked her diaper a couple made her beg. 

Once she realized no one was going to change her she looked at her mommy.

She couldn’t believe she was going to have to poop in her diaper how gross she thought to herself. 

“Wo mommy.” She said frustrated as she was placed over Mary’s lap who was on the cheer team to and she hazed her even spanking her! 

“This is for the hazing and spanking you gave me! Mary said 

Whack whack she spanked her with her hand on her diapered bottom thinking how embarrassing it is to be reminded she’s wearing a diaper! 

The nerds, geeks the football team the cheerleaders everyone just about spanked the little Baby and Jennifer smiled at the spanking it brought her great pleasure to see her getting spanked for all her mis deeds.

"Okay baby tell them you're sorry and that you'll be good and from here on out when you're in school you're going to report to them for your diaper changes and if not, they'll tell me but dont worry thats only until I sign you up for daycare." 

Jennifer explained to her little baby what was about to happen.

Looking around Jennifer wanted to make sure everyone had their turn in spanking the former bully "Okay kids you can have some fun know dance eat party away and if you feel like Baby is being naughty feel free to spank her again but once baby goes poopy Im taking her back to her nursery and changing her diaper and then its bedtime for baby."

Kayla cried like the baby she was as her ass was on fire from all the spankings! 

Kayla did as she was told and she used her baby talk, the cheerleaders said they she will now sit with them so they can feed her some baby food.. One of the other cheerleaders said her little brother is no longer a baby so I can bring you a baby bottle.. Kayla groaned as she now realized her baby punishment was going to be at school too! 

As the party went on the kids fed her cake and gave her a lot of milk it wasn’t long before she messed her diaper..

Tiffany was the first to notice 

“Kelly I think your baby sister messed she diaper.. 

“Mom the baby went poopie.” 

Kayla cried she was ready to be changed and put down for her nap. 

"Alright honey let's get you changed and dressed for bedtime say night night to all our guests," Jennifer took Kayla around so she could say night night.

"Oh, and Baby give a kiss to your big sister," Jennifer ordered her when she brought her to Kelly.

After that she took the overgrown baby into her nursery. "Alright little one let's get you clean," She cooed as she started changing the baby and tickling her.

"There you are all clean no lets get you ready for beddy bye," Jennifer took out some pink pjs that had barney the dinosaur on it and she dressed her baby.

Soon Jennifer had Kayla dressed in her pjs and settled her on the crib inserting a pacifier and turning on the music leaving the nightlight on for the baby.

"Alright baby its bedtime," 

“Nite nite.” She said going around to all The people who spanked her.. Most of the people cooed at her telling her nite nite as well some patted her bottom she was surprised when Tiffany kissed her not on the check either but the mouth! Kayla squirmed but Tiffany didn’t let her go until she decided to let her go! 

Kayla did as she was told.

”Aww nite nite baby sister be good for mommy I’m sure you can’t wait to get out of the dirty diaper. 

“Yeth vsnt woo we wanged.” She said as she was taken to her nursery..

Once she got there she laid gingerly on her changing table hoping not to spread her mess..

She giggled when she was tickled..

Kayla felt so much better once she was in a clean diaper the diaper smelt good and so did the powder..

”Nite nite.” She said behind her pacifier as she watched the teddy bears dancing above her and the soft music soon had her asleep.. 

Soon the party ended, and it became daytime again. Jenifer decided to let the baby stay in her room she wanted to see if Kayla would try and climb out of the nursery or wait for her to get her. 

what Kayla didnt know was that Jennifer had installed a baby monitor and nanny cams so she would know if the baby decided to do something she wasn't supposed to

Jennifer had also decided that to let a Kelly sleep in she had a wild night so both her kids should get a little rest 

Kayla woke up in the middle of the night and she knew she had no choice but to wet her diaper. She cried herself to sleep as she hated her baby punishment and now she had to sleep in a diaper she eventually feel back asleep.  

Kelly was enjoying life being the big was exhausting and her party zonked her out so she continued to sleep.  

Around 11:00 am Jenifer went to get her baby girl. 

"Wakey wakey baby I see some one made a present for mommy lets get you into s clean diaper," 

Jennifer picked Kayla up and carried her to the changing table and she took;her sweet time bin changing and cooeing st her.

"Did you enjoy the pa6 because we have another party the baby shower and we invited everyone from the family"

Kayla rolled over and if she thought her new punishment was a nightmare the crinkle of her diaper reminded her this was real.. She felt her bottom which was still sore and everything came back to her..

Not again Kayla thought to herself as her new mommy cooed at her..

Then she woke right up..

”Pwese mommy wo wore pankins!” She begged..

She laid there thinking about her Cousins Mary, who was sixteen, Kim who was eighteen and Tara who was Kayla’s age and they were really good friends she cringed thinking how they would react! 

Then she thought her moms side Lisa who had a two year old would they compare him to me she thought as she laid on her changing table..

Oh no what If she showed them my room luckily my friends didn’t see it hopefully my stupid mommy and my stupid big sister will forget!! 

Kelly had taken a shower and was now getting dressed she put on her blue thong and she smiled as she was going to tease her baby sister about what kind of underwear they had on.. She finished getting dressed excited for the day.. 

"Don't worry Baby that was yesterday party today your only going to get spank if your a very bad baby but be good and you'll be a happy baby girl."

"Lets see what should my little baby be dressed. maybe a a pink shirt with a princess on it." Jennifer took out a shirt from the closet and dressed her leaving her in a shirt a diaper.

"Alright honey you stay here with your big sister and see what a big girl she is while I go cook for you and your big sister." Jennifer cooed as she placed  the baby on the floor where she could get a good view of Kelly's underwear.

Kayla couldn’t believe what she was dressed in just like a toddler a t shirt and diaper she was so embarrassed not that a baby dress would be much better but at least it would hide her humiliating diaper! 

“Pwese mommy why’s we wood wig girl Pwese!” 

Kelly walked in 

“You don’t look like a big girl Mom big girls don’t wear diapers and they don’t sleep in cribs!” Kelly comically put her thumb and forefinger to her chin like she was thinking..

”No babies sleep in a crib and wear diapers so Kayla what does that make you..” 

Kayla wanted to hit her big sister..

”Baby.” 

“That’s right a baby!” Kelly clapped 

Kayla noticed her sister was dressing much more maturely she was really taking to the big sister and she could see up her sister skirt from her vantage point she was finding out being on the floor gave her different views..

She wanted to cry as she saw her sisters red thong so much different to her baby diaper! 

"I see Baby so you admit your a little bitty baby here we are kets get you something to eat come on baby crawl to the kitchen with mommy."

Jennifer walked pretty fast making it hard for her little baby to catch up with her.

"Baby if you don't make it to 5he kitchen at the same time as me I'll probably give you an ennma" Jennifer tuanted.

"Kelly am going to take Baby shopping today so you have the house all to yourself be a good and take care of it while we're out."

“Yeth why wim wittle wabby.” Kayla wasn’t going to dare argue with anyone not after her spanking party yesterday! 

Kayla began crawling it was hard and humiliating she hoped this wouldn’t be a regular thing but she wouldn’t be surprised.

”Wimna woutwidr Pwese Wommy wont woutside wo wooping!” She cried that she didn’t want to go shopping..

Once she got downstairs the new thing at the table shocked her it was a highchair! 

“Sure mom I’ll get the house all set up for the baby’s baby shower.” She said excitedly.

Kelly saw the look in the eyes of Kayla when she saw her highchair..

”Awe you like it baby that’s yours special chair the princess throne now you can be the center of attention like you always wanted.. 

Kayla couldn’t believe the nightmare she was in normally she would love shopping but not now dressed as a baby she cringed when she saw something else it was a diaper bag.. It was pink with elephants and it she saw that it said baby in pastel blocks.

Oh no does this mean mommy’s going to change me while we’re out! Yeah 

"Sorry Baby but you need to come shopping with mommy I dont want you bugging your big sister while she gets things for your baby shower and guess what baby daddy is coming home with us after were done shopping were picking him up from the airport."

Jennifer took her little girl and lifted her into the highchair locking her in place. "Dont be silly baby you're only getting a diaper change if you're a very good baby and if you are not, you're going to sit in a stinky nappy for a long while." 

Jenniefer bought a couple of jars let's see maybe I should give you beef and peas and for dessert yummy prunes. now where did I put that bib ahh there it is." Jennifer tied the bib which had the word cranky baby on it.

"Okay open up here comes the choo choo train" Jennifer cooed as she made baby noises for her little one.

Kayla thought maybe she could talk her dad only letting her be a big girl again and that this is crazy..

Once she was in her chair she looked at the baby food jars..

”Pwese mommy Wo wabby wood Pwese!” 

“Do we need to go over this again!” Kelly said taking a deep breathe in frustration.

”What is this?” She said pointing at the diaper touching it 

“Diaper.” Kayla said 

“Yeah baby is so smart!” She said clapping her hands.. 

“Who wears diapers?” 

“Wabbies..” 

“That’s right so if you’re a baby and this is baby food this is what you eat!” 

Kayla knew she was beat.. 

“Gwoss Wo Wo!” She whined that it was gross crying no no..

”Looks like baby is going to be bad mom do you need some help?” Kelly asked as she watched the show before her.. 

"Sorry Baby but you're eating what I tell you too and when am not home, and Kelly is babysitting you you'll be eating what she tells you to do you understand Baby?" Jennifer looked at her little girl as she kept on feeding her the disgusting baby food.

"No thanks Kelly I can handle baby by myself if she knows whats good for her, she'll behave by the way Kelly should I take the paddle or the brush?" Jennifer asked she only did that to scare the poor little baby.

"Your being such a good baby her comes the choo choo again," She placed another spoonful of baby food in her little girl mouths. and she cooed 

"Such a messy baby let's get that cute little mouth of yours cleaned up." she said cleaning Kayla with a baby wipe.

• Like 1

Kayla could do the only thing she could as she was now a baby and she cried.. She didn’t like to be scolded and she knew she was going to have to eat the nasty baby food.. 

Once she heard the warning she knew she better do what her mommy says too..

The baby opened in between sobs she began eating and it was gross as her mommy cooed at her and even told her she was being a good baby..

Kayla swallowed it trying to keep it down just wanting to finish it up..

”Dwink mommy.” She said wanting something to wash it down..

Kelly was ready as she already had a bootle made up for her.. 

“Here baby it’s yummy baby formula.” She cooed at her 

“Hmm I think you should go with the hairbrush.” 

Kayla put the bottle to her lips and she made a funny face at how baby formula tasted but it was better then her baby food! 

• Like 1

"Good girl Baby" Jennifer said to her little one.

"Alright Baby you are all done let's get you in skirt and we can go shopping."

"Kelly go get me a little pink skirt for your baby sister and the hairbrush." 

"Are you excited to see daddy?" I bet you are yes you are yes you are." Jennnifer cooed at her little girl as she took her out of the highchair and carried her to her playpen.

"Okay Baby you be a good little girl and play her while mommy gets ready."

Kayla was glad she was done as her mommy cleaned her face and hands. 

“Sure no problem.” 

Kayla cringed hearing about the hairbrush.

The baby wasn’t going to say anything with her mommy pouring on the baby talk..

Kayla was glad once she was released from her new highchair..

”Wo k.” She said as she was placed in her baby jail.

Jennifer came back dressed hotly for her husband as she bends down to pick her little girl.

"Did Kelly get you your skirt baby otherwise you'll just have to go with your diaper and shirt."

Jennifer took her out of the playpen and strapped her in the baby car.

"Alright baby let's get going hopefully you dont have a poopy accident because were taking the bump road and then were picking daddy up from the airport."

Kelly never came down with the skirt but the hairbrush was there she had said she forgot the baby’s skirt.. 

“Wort wort mommy!” She began crying as she didn’t wanna go out with just a t shirt and diaper but her new mommy didn’t seem to care as she took her out to the car..

Kayla was already feeling her stomach turn as the baby food and baby formula didn’t sit well with her stomach..

Please please don’t let me shit myself.. She thought as she looked at the diaper bag knowing that was now hers. 

As Jennifer drove to the mall she noticed that the little baby girl in the back wasn't pooping her diaper like s good little girl.

"You know sweetie you brought this punishment on your own I was trying really really hard to be a goof mom to both you snd Kelly. zi wasn't trying to replace her just wanted to be able to eatn the title mom had you been a good girl you wouldn't be in this mess.

When we go to yhr airport am not stopping so you better hope you poop sll you can because if you make potty while we're going to the airport you won't get a change toll ee get home and that mean you might sit on your dtinky diaper for 3 hrs."

"Once daddy gets in the car wit us your going to tell jim you love your stinky diapers and that you want to be baby because if you don't his going to spank you with the hairbrush your big sister provided but its a good thing we're going to the mall first."

The baby didn’t say anything what was there to say she just hoped she pooped her diaper soon so she could be changed she didn’t want to sit in her mess..

No way I have to tell my dad I love this shit! She thought to herself..

She looked down at her diaper bag knowing her new mommy was serious..

Kelly was at home preparing a sign for her dad when he comes home.,

She wondered what her baby sister was thinking knowing soon her dad would see the new baby of the family.,