LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"You don't need to know the time baby all you need to do is be a good little girl for mommy and big sissy," Jenifer told her as she changed her diaper.

Jennifer went to the closet to get her a nice party dress " What do you think Baby pink dress or yellow dress. Oh silly mommy Baby's don't get a choice.

"I know wm going t5 put you in the pink dress its cute and look it says I put the oops in poops that's adorable ," Jenifer placed th6 giirl in the dress which did nothing to cover her diapers.

"Kelly look at the baby she's so cute."

Kayla just laid there wondering if she would ever get used to this cause she knew for the foreseeable future this would be a common thing.. She hated to admit it but a fresh clean diaper did feel better then the wet one.. 

Ugh can’t believe I’m wetting myself and soon I’m going to mess myself.. 

Kayla looked at both dresses and they both sucked she was fixing to say the yellow one but then her choice was taken from her..

Once she was dressed she felt real stupid..

”Wo wo mommy dweas wad! She was saying her dress was bad.. 

“Oh my she really is!” She smiled and then she checked her diaper 

“Still dry what a smart baby!” She cooed at her. 

"Say thank you to your big sister for letting you go to her big girl party and then you're going to ask her to so your hair"

Jennifer chuckled "Don't be silly Kelly the only reason she's clean is because I just changed her little cutie diaper. You should have seen her wet diaper its in the diaper pail she soaked it up."

"Isn't that right Baby your my little fountain yes you are yes you are," Jennifer cooed tickling the baby tummy.

“Tank you Pwese woo my ware?” She did as she was told not at all happy about it..

”Aww what a sweet baby I can’t tell you know and of course you can come to my big girl party lucky for you babies are allowed!” She cooed at her..

Kayla looked at her mommy looking for any kind of sympathy.

”Oh I missed my baby sister wetting her diaper well I’m sure at the party there will be some wet diapers and if we’re real lucky maybe a poppy diaper!” 

Kayla wanted to cry it was so unfair! 

She kicked her feet but before she could do much more her new mommy began tickling her..

”Wo wo Wo Pw- Pwese Pwese!” She began laughing and kicking her feet..

”Let me get in on that!” Kelly said as she began tickling her baby sitter too! 

(Happy New Year) 

(thanks happ6 new years to you too friend)

"Baby you better be happy otherwise you might not get to grow up again" Jennifer said she wasn't going to allow Kayla to grow up again but she wanted her Baby to be happy even about the stuff she didn't want to do.

"Aww look at your little sister she's just so happy when we tickle her, your mommy's giggling little baby yes you are yes you are" Jennifer cooed.

"Okay Kelly that's enough fuzzing over the baby we still need to di her hair what do you think pigtails or bun ir maybe curls ir just like that but with a huge bow?" Jennifer asked.

Kayla hated the fact that she had to act happy but the thought of growing up again made her laugh and kick her feet like a real baby would..

Kelly was having fun with her new baby sister.. 

“Tonight I want you to tell my friends you love being a baby and you love wetting your diapers!” Kelly cooed at her..

”Mommy wo wo wo wnt woo it!” She cried 

“Oh definitely pigtails with ribbons this is going to be so fun doing her hair everyday we have so many choices to make!” 

“We’ll have to go shopping to get more things for the new baby of the family!” 

Kelly the big sister was really getting into it now!  

"Oh smd if anybody asks you what you're name is your to say that you're name is Baby Stinkypants," Jennifer told her ignoring her complaints about not wanting to go to the party.

That's right Baby your middle name is Stinkypants from now on. Your to behave yourself and do as anyone tells you and yes a 2 year old is on charge of you when we go visit your cousins but for now be thankful that Kelly is letting you go to a big girl party.

Jennifer smiled at her daughter's enthusiasm attitude about Kayla.

"Your right sweetie we'll go get her an entire wardrobe and the nest part since she won't be going to college its all coming from her college savings that your dad and I have been saving,"

" don't worry Kelly your college savings is still there just prove to us that you're going to be a better student then Baby,"

“Pwese mommy baby kayla.” She tried to compromise she didn’t wanna be called stinky pants 

Kayla was already understanding she no longer had any say in anything.

”Well if mommy don’t care you can’t say baby Kayla who’s back in diapers!” 

“Is that ok mom?” 

Kayla thought to herself that’s not much better! 

Wow I have a chance to be big again! She thought to herself. 

“wow k mommy!” 

"Well.. I actually like Baby Stinkypants but Kelly might be right that's just too big of a word for Baby do I'll let it go this time but if I receive anything bad news about your behavior your getting a spanking do and I'll make sure everyone refers to you as Stinkypants."

"Mow Kelly hurry your party os going to start any minute and remember after your party we're going to have the baby shower on the weekend and after that we take baby shopping.

"Have fun girls and Baby behave and litsen to the big kids okay  little one?"

Kayla didn’t think her name was much of an upgrade but she figured she’d make the best of it since she might be able to grow up again! 

Baby shower are they freaking serious! She thought to herself..

”Oh yeah mom I’m so excited baby Kayla can eat her cake with her hands and make a mess I’ll get plenty of videos and pictures for her baby book! 

“Yeah baby sis it’s getting close now big sis wants you crawling.” 

“Yeth mommy.” She knew it was going to be hard to be good! 

Well you heard your big sister start crawling Baby and shoe off your little diapered bottom I want yo to be a good baby for us.

So enjoy the party girls."

Jennifer left the girls to do their own thing while she stayed upstairs just in case the party got out of hand she would be there to supervise it.

Meanwhile the guest started to arrive to enjoy Kelly party.

Kayla did as she was told and began crawling after her now big sister. 

Please please just don’t let me mess myself. She thought to herself as she was crawling just like a real baby. 

“You know you’re right where you belong all those times you called me a baby look at you now and I wonder who’s going to change the baby’s diaper!” 

Kayla knew she was in trouble and that Kelly was going to pay her back! 

" The first guests arrived one was a Jason captain of the football team " Hey Kelly am I late for the party or am I early?" He asked soon after him many guests arrived including Kayla's friend.

"No way your stepmom actually went with it my mom was just joking i didn't think she'd actually go through with it " Tammy one of Kelky's friend said when she noticed the big baby crawling around 

Kayla wanted to run and hide she was one of the most popular kids in school and now she was reduced to this.. She hoped Jason didn’t see her!  Man if anyone sees me like this i’ll be kicked off the cheer team..

The baby stayed close to her sister on the floor and when she herd Kelly’s friends mom had talked to her mom and convinced her of this she was livid! 

Kayla dd all she could not to go off on her. 

Jason saw the little tyke and lifted her off the floor, "A little bitty baby like you isn't safe in the floor come here," 

"hey look who i found crawling around  i think she wants to be the life of the party," Jason mocked as he showed Kayla off to the football team and to the cheerleaders.

Everyone that Knew Kayla laughed and pointed at her even the nerds she's bullied were mocking her a bullying her as it was payback for them.

Kayla was mad and embarrassed how everyone turned on her she knew her cheerleaders friends or maybe not friends would take advantage of her new situation and she knew the guys that she liked would’t find her very attractive dressed as a baby! 

The one thing she didn’t count on was Susie and Tommy making fun of her they were nerds!!  She was still Kyla head cheerleader and very popular..

She wanted to cry to herself realizing how far she has fallen she will now be the baby of the school!  

Kayla thought school might be her way out of this horrible baby punishment but now she realized that wasn’t happening either. 

"I see you all meet my baby daughter her name is Baby and her middle name is Stinkypants all of you say hi to Baby Stinkypants," Jennifer introduced her little baby to the entire school.

"I've had maby compliant of my little girl and Kelly threw this party but this isn't your normal party, this is a SPANKING PARTY!"

Jennifer announced as she took her little baby and placed her on her lap. 

"Do any of you know what a spanking party is? because if not Kelly will show you how to party," Jennifer told the entire school.

“No no mom remember we changed it what is it baby sis?” Kelly cooed at Kayla..

Kayla looked at her sister the last thing she wanted was to be spanked so she knew what she had to do.

“Why wame wis baby kawa wack when diapers.” She said with her hand down softly..

The guys laughed and the girls cooed and awed at the new baby.. 

Kayla looked at her step mom..

”Pwese mommy mees when wood!” She whined..

”You heard mommy let’s see what a spanking party is ok little one.” Kelly cooed..

Kayla wanted to cry.. 

"Such a good Baby, I know you've been good but everyone in this party had complained about you before so to make it fair they are going to spank you they will come up stage tell us what you di6 to them then they'll spank you depending on what you did to them is how many spanking you'll get and try not to cry on the first spank baby." Jennifer explained what she had planned for little Baby Kayla.

"Okay first up we have Susie and Tommy."Jennifer called them up.

"Alright it wa our first year anniversary and I've built my lovely Susie a replica of the city France she told me she wanted to go there once and it took me weeks to build it. But here comes big bad Kayla demanding me to give her my project because she had forgotten to do her own i decided to stand up for myself and Susie and she smashed my gift on to Susie's math homework all our work was ruined." Tommy finished telling them the story.

I think Baby Kayla should get 30 spank each basically Susie gets to spank her 30 times and Tommy gets to spank her 30 times now what do you think should she get less or more," Jennifer asked the entire party  including Kelly as well.

Kayla was wetting her diaper out of hearing all this and she knew she would be crying and hurting really bad..

Kelly thought thirty was a little high as she knew Kayla would get plenty of spankings and time outs..

”Hmm I think thirty is a little high mom how bout everyone gives her ten spankings and the baby has to count them in her great baby talk and then she has to say thank you for spanking baby Kayla who belongs in diapers. “ 

Kelly looked over at her mom she hoped not to make her mad as she really was trying to make her happy and get along as she enjoyed her new big sister status.. 

Kayla was happy about not getting thirty spankings but still having to count in baby talk and say thank you and she belongs in diapers was still going to be humiliating.. She figured that was the whole point! 

The big baby just wondered who was going to discover she had a wet diaper and who would change her.. 

"Alright Kelly your such a good big sister, Baby say thank you to Kelly after all she just saved your diapered behind"

Jennifer patted Kayla in her behind and felt the baby's diaper.

"Looks like Baby had a pee pee accident okay then let's get the spanking started."

“Thank you mom.” Kelly said with the biggest smile..

Kayla looked up at her new big sister..

”wank woo wig sis.” Kayla who used to talk all the time now hated it.. She was always getting in trouble for talking now she NO longer wanted to talk..

Just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse it was announced to everyone her diaper was wet..

”Aww what a good baby Wes woo are going potty in wore diaper.” Kelly cooed at her. 

“Can I go can I go!” Tiffany said who was on the cheer team.. 

"Sorry Tiffany but Susie and Tommy go first you can go after them while they spank Baby tell us what she did to you then you can spank her" Jennifer explained the rules ones again she wasn't sure if they were listening to her ot not.

"Okay once again you tell us what she did to you how she bullied you Then you can spank her.

Tommy and Susie started to spank the baby for ruining their anniversary.

Kayla hated this and she thought it was going to be ok as they spanked her diapered bottom and it really didn’t hurt too much just embarrassing!  As she was thinking it wasn’t so bad Tommy found the spot her legs right where the cuff of the diaper ended.. 

“Owe n- no please Pwese!” She cried and yelled kicking her feet even forgetting her baby talk but then she immediately remembered it..

Kayla continued to cry and kick

Tiffany was looking on and remembered the time she called her a baby said she was whining about something and that really pissed Tiffany off but she had her hairbrush in hand and was going to light her up.. 

After Tommy and Susie were done with the spanking Kayla was crying louder then a new born.. 

They placed the baby on the ground as they got her off their lap..

Kayla did everything she was told to do count and say thank you and that she belonged in diapers.. She said it all stuttering as she cried in between sobs.. 

“My turn my turn!” Tiffany said enthusiastically…

"Alright come on up Tiffany you want the paddle hair brush belt or just the hand," Jennifer listed the items the could use to spank little Baby.

"Okay Baby after Tiffany spanks you your going to crawl to Tommy and Susie and beg them to change your diaper if the say no you go to Tiffany if she ssys no you'll get spanked on the wet diaper and you'll ask everyone to change you until one of them says yes if they all say no you won't get changed until the party is over"

Jennifer told her and smiled she couldn't believe her little girl bullied all of them.