LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“We were friends not really sure if you’d call anyone the leader but I called her phone and it went straight to voicemail.” 

“Sounds good mom I really can’t wait to show her the surprise you think it’s ready.” Kelli was so excited and she was of course talking about Kayla’s new nursery.. 

Kayla hated her new mom patting her and she hoped her friends would leave but she farted and was embarrassed as probably everyone heard it but that was just the beginning and she lost the battle as the Breast milk seemed to work as a laxative and she began pooping her diaper.. 

“Wow mam I think your baby just pooped I can tell a poopy diaper from anywhere from my baby brother and my days of babysitting just tell Kayla to call me thanks I have to go.” She said fixing to go. 

"Your right dear Baby did make a boom boom before you go mind helping with Baby?"  Jennifer asked as she placed the overgrown baby in the bench.

"Oh, look girls Kayla was here all along and she's the baby. 

"Kelly give Baby her gifts shes done eating and burping."

"Well girls aren't you going to say hi to baby 

"Baby wave hi to your friends."

“Oh my no way the baby is Britney she looked down at her.. 

“Hi baby girl you’re right where you belong always thinking you run the place now look at you in diapers and a poppy one at that who’s the baby who’s the baby!” She cooed at her..

”If you ever need a babysitter feel free to call me.” Britney said as she walked off with Tiffany and Kim laughing not believing what they just saw.. 

Kayla looked at her gifts as she has no choice as Kelly showed her each one.. 

“Pwese mommy eyes wes wood wig girl!” She whined that she would be good and she was a big girl.. 

Kelli looked down at the baby..

”You’re not a big girl baby big girls don’t wear diapers and they definitely don’t poop their diapers no you’re a baby!” Kelli was delighted in teasing her new baby sister for all the times she was a bitch to her.. 

“Mom is babies surprise ready?” 

• Like 1

"Sory Baby but Kelly is right your just my sweet baby girl now and no more rebellious streak for you."

"Thank you, girls say, Thank you baby and wave bye bye to your new babysitters,"

"Why I think your right Kelly lets gets Baby in her car seat and to her surprise we should take the bumpy road." 

"Okay Baby your diaper change can wait till we get home sweetie." She strapped the Baby in her car seat excited to use the nursey for the first time.

• Like 1

Kayla knew she wanted to be changed and she didn’t want a spanking in her messy diaper.. So she did as she was told and she waved at her former friends.. She knew they would never see her the same again. 

“Pwese mommy wange me pwese gwoss!” She cried.. 

“Oh yeah I’m so excited I wanna see what the baby thinks about her surprise.. 

“Wo Wo Wo wurwise!” She whined saying no no no surprise she didn’t like surprises and she could only imagine what her mom and sister had in mind. 

Once Kayla was buckled In the stupid car seat she realized she was going to have to sit in her mess.. 

She actually began crying like the baby they were making her. 

• Like 1

"Oh, poor Baby I bet she wants her paci."

"Look at the cute paci your big sister bought you say thank you baby." 

Jennifer placed the pacifier inside the Kayla's mouth

"Looks like Baby made a stinky dont worry baby well get you changed when we get home in the meantime play with your Bear and I want to see you having fun little one." Jennifer said as she started to drive them home making sure to tease Kayla once in a while.

Kayla shook her head she didn’t want a paci. 

“This is a warning baby whenever mommy and I or any other adult brings a paci or a bottle to your mouth baby is to open immediately or she will be spanked and kept in her dirty diaper.” Do I make myself clear!”Kelli was enjoying her role as the new big sister. 

Kayla immediately opened accepting the baby pacifier she knew she was becoming a baby more and more and she couldn’t do anything.

”Tank woo.” She said behind her pacifier 

“Tank you who baby girl who am I?” She cooed 

Kayla was smart enough she knew 

“Tank woo wig sister Kewi.” 

“Aww she’s so cute!” 

“She is!” Her new mommy said 

“Who am I baby?” 

“Mommy!” 

“what a good baby!” 

Everyone was happy and proud of the new baby but Kayla wasn’t happy! 

Kayla picked up her bear and began playing smiling at her sister and mommy when they teased her with baby talk. 

She felt just like a baby and couldn’t wait to be changed! 

Soon they arrived home Jenifer unbuckled Kayla and patted her mess the whole time she carried her.

"Here we are Baby can you guess whose room it it is sweeties?" Jennifer opened a door that had a Ducky hanging and it Read Baby's Nursery. As the door was opened slowly for dramatic effect it soon reveled a crib a rocking chair a toy chest a changing table a night light and a closet.

Soon Jenifer laid Kayla in the changing table to start changing her. "Okay Baby your going to be a good girl for mommy and let me change otherwise your going to stay in that stink diaper and ILL spank you making sure all your boom boomm gets everywhere So are you going to be good my widdle bitsy ittsy baby?"

• Like 1

Kayla was wishing she ate more and wasn’t as short so she couldn’t be carried this was too much but they really had her! 

“Pwese mommy why wen better!” She whined. 

“Wig girl mommy!” She cried 

WTF Kayla thought to herself she began crying when she saw it! It was a real baby nursery!  She now knew this wasn’t ending anytime soon.  

“Surprise baby see you’re going to be a baby for a long time don’t worry we’ll make sure baby is happy playing with her baby toys and having lots of fun!” Kelly was so happy and excited. 

Kayla looked around she was amazed and devastated! 

Kayla looked at her changing table and her crib as she was on her back she knew she would be spending lots of time In both. 

“Yeth mees bees wood baby.” She said as she wanted out of her stinky diaper. 

• Like 1

"No silly your baby you can't even talk like a big girl dont be in such a hurry to grow up Baby," Jennifer teased her as she changed the overgrown baby diaper.

"I am most certain that big girls dont go potty in their pants but to be safe let's ask your Big siter. Kelly do big girls go potty in their little diapers?" Jennifer blew in Kaylas tummy as she untapped her diaper and started to wipe her "Pu someone was a smelly baby yes she was yes she was,"

"Kelly if you're going to tease your baby sister at least record it." Jennfier said taking the dirty diaper and placing in it on a pail and placing a clean one under Kayla rubbing Lotion cream and baby powder in the little baby behind, she soon secured the baby into three tick diapers "Kelly what do you think pants on pants for our little one?"

Kayla was so mad but she figured this was her new life a punishment that she would never forget and it seemed like such a long time too.. Are my friends really going to babysit me what about Kelli and her friends I’m sure that’d love that! What about school her mind was racing with all these thoughts! 

“No only babies go potty in their diapers yes they do yes they do!” Kayla giggled as it tickled as her now new mommy was really blowing raspberries on her stomach. 

“Oh you’re right mom we’ll have to make plenty of videos and pictures for her baby book.” Kelli was really excited she always wanted a baby sister she just never thought it would be her big sister.. 

Kayla hated to admit it but the powder smelt good and the fresh diaper did too. She was embarrassed as her mommy rubbed in powder and diaper rash Creme she let out a little moan as she touched her most sensitive parts.. 

Kayia watched as her new fresh dialed was pulled up tightly between her legs and taped on both sides.. She remembered babysitting and changing the brats diapers but she never imagined she would be the brat getting her diaper changed.. 

“Oh no let’s see the baby on her little diapers I think she needs to get used to them lots of babies just wear their diapers in the house..

Kayla wasn’t sure if she even had a vote in this but she decided she would speak up.. 

“Wanz mommy wanz!” She cried 

• Like 1

"Sweetie your a baby so when adults are taking you wait no interuption i know what you're thinking Baby anf the answer is yes your friends are now you're babysitter and yes Kelly and her friends will be babysitting you too when I can't as for school sweetie you don't go anymore you're going to spend your entire time with me unlesd i decided otherwise and lastly your staying in just your diaper not even a shirt maybe next time you'll learn to not demand things."

Jennifer took the overgrown baby back to the living room and place her in a her new playpen.

Oh and sweetie from here on out you crawl if you want to walk you're going to have to beg yor big sister to hold your hand because I eill only carry you and put you on stroller if any of us see you walking your getting a spanking."

Kayla just nodded she was mad that her big sisters friends were going to babysit her and even her friends..

This was all too much and she began crying just thinking about all this and how unfair it was! 

Kelli listened intently 

“Mom we should let her wear a shirt she has so many cute ones!” 

She held up a shirt that said baby girl in pink sparkling letters..

Then I can do her hair hair with ribbons to match her baby shirts!” 

Once Kayla was in her new playpen she looked around all she found was a bunch of stuffies. 

"Alright Kelly your right," Dhe took the shirt from Kelly.

"Okay Baby hands up,," She placed the shirt on Kayla.

"You better thank your big sister for letting you wear a shirt go on baby say thank you to your big sister and remember if you want to walk y8 beg Kelly to hold your hand if she says no you crawl now go on baby."

"Kelly at what time was your party I don't want them to wake Baby when they get here oh and thanks for asking permission unlike certain people I Know am your stepmom but at least you're respectful.

Kayla did as she was told and raised her hands she was trying to be good hoping if she was good then she would get out of her punishment.. Then the thoughts of her nursery would remind her this isn’t ending anytime soon. 

“Tank woo wig sis.” She said softly 

“Mom do you care if I have a party tonight then as a light literally went off in her head and she was so excited!  

“Oh mom what about a baby shower!” She was so excited she could hardly contain herself.. 

“No problem mom will you think about a baby shower for my baby sister!” 

Kayla stood up in her playpen.

”Wo wo wabby wower!” Cried begging no baby shower 

"Of course we will i just want you to have fun first because you will be on babysitting duty from time to time sweetie."

"Baby adults are talking you sit and play,* Jennifer glared at her little baby.

"Besides we already planned for your party we can do the baby shower in the weekend morning 

"It wouldn't be fair to your guests but you can show off your Big baby sister to our guests,"

Jennifer d like the idea of a baby shower but they can do that later.

“Wo wo Pwese mommy Pwese!” She cried a she didn’t want a baby shower she could only imagine who would be at that her friends, Kelly’s friends and if course her step moms sister and probably even her aunts and cousins.. Maybe they would think she’s crazy and someone would try to talk some sense into her.. Hmm maybe there is a way out of this mess after all! She thought to herself as she didn’t want a spanking she sat back down in her playpen trying to get used to wearing a diaper again. She hated the crinkling sound.. 

“Sounds good mom.” Kelli said as she could only imagine how fun it will be to make her baby sister crawl around to show her friends and she could only imagine how embarrassing it would be for her to have her diaper changed in front of them..

Kelly was going to be a great big sister but she was also going to get back at Kayla for all the times she was mean to her! 

Alright remember I'll be upstairs if you kids need anything or if the party gets out of control give me a shout am trusting you to be responsible like I trusted Kayla she broke my trust by breaking the rule hopefully you'll do better Then Baby.

"Okay Baby bath time then naptime and then party see how nice and better of big sister Kellie is, she's letting you attend her big girl party," Jennifer cooed as she carried the baby to the bathroom.

"How many times did you send her away when all she wanted was to spend time with you.?" Jennifer asked knowing the answer she just wanted Baby to see that she belonged in babyhood and nothing else

“Thanks mom yeah we’ll be fine and baby can stay in the playpen during the party or we can lay out one of her baby blankets with some toys and a rattle for her to play with..

Kayla was hearing all this she just wanted to stay in her new room the nursery! 

“Pwese mommy wo warty way In wursry!” She begged.. 

She wasn’t too excited about taking a bath or a nap but both were better then being at the party. 

Kayla thought about it and she was right she always saw her as a brat at times..

”worry why wow pwese why wurnd why Wesson!” She was looking for the magic words to convince her mommy she could be a big girl again! 

"You had your chance Baby now you are going to that party and your going to obey Kelly or else little one,"

Jennifer took her to the bathroom and started the water for her baby. 

Soon she had Kayla undressed and she was in the tub giving Baby her bath.

"I better get a good report on you i expect you to have fun abd to litsen to your big sister do I make myself clear little one " Jennifer scrubbed Kayla with soap and rinsed it off with water.

“Yeth mommy.” She said as she hated to be scolded and warned cause she knew what would happen. 

Great now I have to go to this stupid party and be good or I’ll probably get spanked she thought to herself as she felt her mommy was her body. 

I miss showers and my sexy clothes she pictured as the water poured over her head. 

Kayla was stuck in her new baby life! 

Jennifer finished bathing her and soon she was dried off. 

"Lets get you into your cute little diapers look Baby they have the care bear in it you're going to look so cute after your nap Kelly is going to dress you for the party.

Jennifer duapered her the she took an onesie it was Pink and it said mommy's lik stinker.

"Their we go baby your alk dressed for nap time." Jennifer placed Kayla in her crib and turned on the mobile. of course she gad a baby monitor and nanny cams to keep an eye on the baby.

• Like 1

How the hell does she expect me to be happy it’s a damn diaper made for a baby not a teenage girl like her! 

She knew to keep her mouth shut why get in trouble before nap time. She thought as she was laid down and diapered. 

Kayla wasn’t tired when she was put down in her crib. 

“Wo party mommy why wot wired!” She whined as the mobile was turned on.. 

She laid there once her mommy left knowing she still had a stupid party to look forward to and her stupid sister dressing her! 

About fifteen minutes later as she watched the elephants and Giraffes dance around on her mobile she was soon asleep. 

• Like 1

Jennifer checked in and she smiled at her when she saw Kayla was  fast a sleep.

"Baby wakey wakey Baby it's time to get you ready for the party yes it is Yes it is " Jennifer coord turning off the mobile and carring her to the changing table.

First she checked the baby's diaper " I bet my little girl made a poopy in her diapey,"

"Kelly come help me with the baby." she called for her other stepdaughter.

Kayla slept good once she was asleep.. 

“Ugh Wh- what time is it?” She woke up slowly trying to remember what’s going on she rubbed the sleep from her eyes..

Then it all came flashing back to her the crinkle of the diaper and oh my what happened how the hell did I wet this stupid thing!  She looked around the nursery and she looked at her step mom crap that’s wasn’t a nightmare,  I had as that dream came flashing back to her after her nightmare she had slept real good and now she’s waking up to find out it was NO dream!

”Wo warty mommy Pwese!” She begged as she was taking to the changing table..

No you stupid witch I’m not pooping my diaper but she whined to herself knowing it was just a matter of time! 

“Wo wo mommy woo woo it!” 
She cried as she didn’t want Kelly there.