LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

Jenifer just came in and picked Kayla up alright Jennifer had a hand supporting Kayla's butt and one her head a sif she was a real baby.

"Kelly get ready we have to take baby to the zoo and maybe a mommy and me class when baby and I go to the mommy and me class you can hang out with your friends unless you want to come with us.

"I think my 3 is too old for my little girl what do you think Kelly? should Baby be three or younger I am thing she should be in the month areas" 

Kayla didn’t know what to think or say as they talked about her like she has wasn’t even there! 

She quickly found out one thing she didn’t know if it was from being nervous from her new lifestyle but she needed to go pee and she didn’t want to wet herself..

”Mommy I need to go potty.” She said softly 

"Okay sweety I'll take you potty in a bit. I just need to help your big sister with her hair."

Jennifer had no intention of taking Kayla to the potty, but she wanted the girl to believe she had a chance of being taking.

The truth both Kelly and Jennifer were unpotty training her 

Going to Kelly's room she got in "I think you need a new room baby"

“I can go by myself please I’ll be good I don’t need diapers!” Kayla begged.. She didn’t understand why she had to be in diapers! 

Kayla sat there waiting she began doing the potty dance.. She thought about going herself but she would get a spanking.. 

“M- m- mommy I- I have to go!” She cried 

"Okay baby mommy will take you potty just hold on for a bit longer."

Jenifer was taking her to the bathroom, but she took her sweet time in getting her there.

"We're almost their sweetheart, baby seems upset maybe a visit from tickle monster will cheer baby up." Jennifer coed at the little baby in her arms 

As she carried her to bathroom Jennifer was tickling the little baby in her arms 

“N- no no you can’t- n- I- I have to go!” It was too late tickling had always been bad and for Kayla already needing to go she let go in her diaper.. For the second time today she had a accident and she was mad! 

“You made me have an accident just like Kelly did earlier I’m not a baby this is bull Shit!” She yelled as her pigtails bounced up and down as she threw a tantrum. 

"What did you say Baby?" Jennifer swatted Kaylas as for her cursing 

"You don't blame others for your accidents baby," another swat to her little girl

You look cute with your pigtails bouncing up and down baby."

"Your diaper can still hold more so no need to change you just yet" She took Kayla out and sat her in the baby car seat buckling her and then letting Kelly sit in the passenger seat. Jennifer started the car.

The good thing is Kayla quickly found out her diaper protected her bottom from the swats.  The bad thing was she hatred wet diapers. 

She sat in the new car seat hating how her life has drastically changed. 

“This sucks I’m not a baby!” She cried 

"Just for that you can forget about being three years from here on out your 18 months old that means you are a baby and that also mean no more asking for the potty if I hear you asking for the potty I will spank you with the paddle do I make myself clear BABY...

all you had to do was act like a 3-year-old and your punishment would have been done before you knew it but you had to go and challenge me.

Kelly looked in the diapere bag and once their mother had driven them to the zoo a pacifier was placed in Kayla's mouth Jenneifer took out a stroller and strapped the overgrown baby in it. As Jenifer buckled Kalya the dress got pushed higher and Kaylas wet diaper was on display for all to see

“Yeth mommy.” She said trying to remember to use her baby talk. As she was trying to get on her mommy’s good side. 

Kayla didn’t argue as the pacifier was put in her mouth.. 

“A stoller.”she said behind the pacifier surprised at how far they were going.. Once she was buckled in she tried to pull her dress down.. 

“Mommy wees woo wort diape wange.” She cried her dress was too short and she needed to be changed.. 

"Your dress is fine Baby, and as for a change only Mommy and Kelly decide when you need one so you're just going to have to deal sweetie." 

Jennifer pushed the stroller inside the Zoo and took her daughters for a fun day out.

"Look baby the monkeys what do monkeys say Baby?" Jeenifer cooed at her little girl not really listening to her discomfort the only way Kayla was going to get a diaper change is if she did a number 2 in it or craped herself.

“Pwese mommy while we wood.” She cried saying she’d be good.. She hated being in a wet diaper and a stroller.. She looked Jealousy at her now big sister and all the freedom she had..

”Won’t wow mommy.” She said as she didn’t know how to make monkey sounds and her wet diaper was bothering her she still couldn’t believe any of this! 

"Alright Baby well get you changed." Jenifer took the big baby out of the stroller and placed her in bench where Kelly was allowed to change her.

"whos a good Baby you are yes you are," she cooed at her as her diaper was being changed even going as far as blowing in her tummy. 

Alright baby but next time you go pee pee in your diaper you won't get changed until you go poopy in your diaper and even if you do, you're not getting changed until mommy and big sissy say you need one 

Do I make myself clear if I even hear you asking again, you're getting a spanking. 

Kayla couldn’t believe she was going to be changed out here like a real baby.. 

“Wot ware wot ware mommy!l she cried as she herd her diaper being ripped open..

As she layer there she couldn’t help but laugh as her mommy blew on her stomach like real mommies do to their babies.. 

“Poo poo Wo Wo Pwese mommy not poo poo’s too!” She cried as she truly couldn’t believe they really were making her a baby again.. 

“Yeth mommy.” She said knowing she was screwed and she didn’t want a spanking. 

"Yes Baby poopoos too now come on your diapered is change lets get you feed I was going to give you a baba if you didnt ask for a change but since you did you lose babas privilege mommy's goin to feed you now."

Jenifer sat in a bench after taking a towel and she was about to breast feed Kayla.

Aright baby time for lunch.

"Sorry dear you had your chance, but you chose to ask for a change so no baba you're not ready for it only mommy and Kelly decide that and daddy too." 

Jennifer started to breastfeed her daughter right there in the middle of the Zoo with Kelly watching.

Jeenifer didnt care who was watching and she didnt even care when Kelly told them that Kayla was just being a fuzzy baby.

“Pwese mommy p-ow!” She tried to say more but her new mommy forced her head to her nipple.. The baby girl had no choice but to suck as she did her mommy patted her diapered bottom.. 

Kayla was so embarrassed she was thinking about everything as her mommy rocked her as she sucked on her breast..

She’s now in charge I’d everything when and what I eat and when I get changed this sucks I have to find away out! She thought to herself. 

"Such a good baby yes you are my little diapered butt."

Jennifer rocked her stepdaughter as she feed the overgrown baby

"Little one you can be shy and embarrassed all the time, but your behavior was becoming problem that needed to be fixed and I was the one to fix it. 

"Is baby full or do you want the other one too?" she cooed at her little girl

Kayla wanted to hit her step mom or yell at her or run away anything but what she was doing.. 

Kelly was smiling cause she was now the big sister and she was getting a lot of new stuff including her older sisters new room sure it was smaller but Kayla’s new room was going to be a nursery she couldn’t wait to see it and wait for Kayla to see it.. 

“Wool mommy.” She said saying she was full she never wanted this to happen again.. 

Okay baby her comes the other one." Jennifer new that Kayla said shew as full, but she was having a little too much fun with her.

Kelly do me a favor and by your baby sister a balloon and if your run into her friends or you bring them here, I want to introduce the new baby while I feed her now hurry sweety.

Jennifer smiled as she saw the overgrown baby, she just hoped that Kelly would bring an audience to see the baby poop her diaper while she feed.

Kayla squirmed but a sharp slap to her thigh got her back under control.. Damn her I said I was full! She thought as she began sucking again not happy at all.. 

“Ok mom I’ll see what I can find for the new baby and I’ll look and see if I can find her friends.” 

Kayla was hearing all this and was infuriated. 

“Pwese mommy wo wo!” She whined saying no no as this was too much.

Kelly went to the gift shop she found a giraffe pacifier and a baby elephant bottle she also got the balloon.

”Oh I have to get this!” 

She read the teddy bear 

baby’s first trip to the zoo and he even had a diaper on.. 

“Oh this is perfect!” She squealed with delight. 

Kelly left with bag in hand and as luck would have it she found Mandy, Britney and Tiffany..

”Hey your Kayla’s friends follow me she’ll be happy to see you.” 

“Sure ok.” Britney said.

”Mom look who I found!” 

The three girls looked at the site before them a big baby breast feeding and her diaper clearly showing.. 

Kayla heard the voices and knew it was her friends oh know what are they going to say about this! She wanted to run but she had more important things to worry about as her stomach turned upside down and made noises.. 

No no not here and now now! She cried to herself as she knew as she was going to have to poop her diaper! 

"Hi girls have you meet our new little one her name is Baby sorry she can't see you right now shes having lunch and she loves it."

"You can see Baby's face after shes done eating and by the looks of it she needs to go potty soon." 

"By the way girls wasn't Kayla supposed to meet you here and I always wondered who the leader of your group was and if you would care to babysit Baby when Kelly and I couldn't?"

Jennifer looked at the Girls and she smiled at Kayla once she pooped her diaper in front of her friends, she would no longer have influence on them. Jennifer awaited eagerly for her stepdaughter to go potty.

Kayla tried to sit up but her mommy wouldn’t let her she knew Tiffany or Britney or Misty would be happy too..  Worse then anything she felt her stomach rumble and turn over she knew any minute she was going to poop her diaper..

Kelly smiled as she knew her friends would never see her as a equal again now they would always see her as a baby.. 

“Mom did you see what I got the baby.” She showed her the things she got at the gift shop. 

“Look I don’t know what’s going on but yeah have you seen Kayla we were supposed to hang out today.”  Britney said as she had no idea the baby was Kayla sure the baby looked big but why would anyone ever assume it was Kayla.. 

I did Kelly once Baby is done; we can give her your gifts we need to make sure Baby is well feed and that all the gas in her comes out but your presents for your little baby sister is good." Jennifer praised Kelly as she patted the big baby in the back to get her to burp and poop her diaper in front of her friends.

"Kayla is a lot closer than you realize you'll meet her soon just wait here with us and she'll show up eventually just wait." Jennifer was being vague as she waited for the baby to poop in fact, she had Kayla in a way where her diapered bottom was on display, and everyone would be able to see her go potty.

Britany don't be impatient tell me girls is Kayla your Leader and was she the bad influence?