LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“I can get my own oatmeal!” She tried saying but her new big sister wasn’t listening.  

Kayla began doing the potty dance.. 

“Oh I- I gotta go!” She whined jumping up and down..

Kelly grabbed her arm as Kyla was trying to go and then it happened she lost control..

”L- look what you made me do!” She cried 

"You heard what our mom said we need to listen to her."

"I didn't do anything your just an overgrown baby that can't keep her pants clean 

Since am in charge your not changing out of that till your mommy gets home.

meanwhile Jennifer was at the store purchasing certain things that she'll need for her new baby Kayla

“N- no I’m not!” She yelled as she was angry now boiling mad.. 

Kayla decided she wasn’t going to stand around like a toddler in daycare so their mommy could see what they did and then the daycare might recommend that Johnny isn’t quite as grown up as he thinks he is. 

Thar was not going to be her! 
i’m seventeen for crying out loud this brat isn’t in control of me! 

“I’m going to my room! 

Kayla decided enough was enough! 

Kelly maybe younger than Kayla but she was stronger in one swift move she pulled her now little sister over her lap and spanked her.

"You do not disobey me," she said spanking her sister.

"I am in charge now your reign of terror has ended." Another spank came down Kayla's ass.

"Besides we all know you are a baby," am younger than you and your already crying cause am spanking you after your spanking you're going to the corner do I make myself clear little girl.?" She asked giving Kayla five more swats in her behind

"And from her on out you to refer to me as big sis."  another swat came down her ass.

Kayla took one step and her sister pounced on her like a baby impala vs a lion. 

“Hey let me go let me go!” Kayla quickly wished she would’ve worked out or ate more food as her sister was stronger then her.. 

She tried desperately to get away she even tried to cover her bottom as the first smack hit but her sister helped her hands.

Smack smack smack 

Kayla quickly broke down and began crying as blow after blow landed..

”Please pl- pl n- no!” She said kicking her feet and crying like the baby she was being made to be.. 

“Yes yes please just stop spanking me I’ll be good big sis.” She cried each word she spoke tasted like poison but she had no Choice her poor ass was on fire especially how her wet closets clinged to her body. 

Good now go to the corner and when mom gets home, you're going to tell her that you're just a baby and you're to refer to her as mommy," Kelly guided Kayla to the corner as if she was just a little baby and nothing more.

You will not leave that spot for any reason until mommy gets home Kelly said as she went to watch tv.

Meanwhile Jenifer bought a couple of things and she didnt return home till late afternoon.

Just in time to feed her daughters

"Kelly why is baby in the corner and why is she crying?"  

• Haha 1

Kayla wasn’t happy with anything as once her spanking was over her now big sis grabbed her by the arm forcing her into the corner..

”Please this has gone to far!” She whined as she was forced to stick her nose in the corner.. 

She stood there like it seemed forever she heard her step moms voice and she asked Kelly to help bring in some packages and bags as her mommy had been out shopping. 

Kayla thought her mommy might bail her out buy when she referred to her as baby she knew things weren’t going to get better! 

She listened to them talk and waiting until someone said she could get out of the corner.

"BABY get your little butt in here now, Jennifer yelled at her stepdaughter after she had received a report from Kelly. 

You too Kelly I have an announcement to make too the two of you 

I'm waiting for you baby if you're not in here by the time I count to three you'll be sorry little girl

Jenifer counted as she waited for her daughter to show up. 

“Ugh why do they keep calling me baby!” She thought to herself she was going to wait till they said her name but again with the counting. Damn it I’m not two she thought to herself..

Kayla could tell right away that this was serious and she was hoping Kelly would finally get in trouble too.. 

Kayla practically ran into the living room with her wet pants she was so embarrassed.

”Fine what.” She said rolling her eyes 

Janet acted surprise at seeing Kayla wet "KAYLA did you piss yourself like an infant?"

Kelly took a picture of her sister's wet pants 

"Even though baby missed behaved and gave Kelly a hard time am taking you both to the zoo that way the plumbers can work peacefully and not bothered by baby tantrums.

"Now Kelly lets help baby get cleaned up I'll get her a bath and Kelly bring her new clothing to her room."

Jenifer went towards Kayla and lifted the baby carrying her to the bathroom.

Kayla was mad as they both laughed at her for having a accident. 

“She made me it wasn’t my fault she wouldn’t let me go!” She cried.

“My Names Kayla!” She said Angrily as she hated being called baby..

She stood there as they talked about her..

”Um I’ll take a shower I don’t take baths those are for little kids.” She said smiling like it was the most logical thing.. 

"All am hearing is I couldn't hold it don't blame your big sister for pissing yourself."

"Kelly am sorry baby was giving you so much trouble shell get a second spanking after her her bath

Hush baby the adults are talking."

"You'll take what I give you or do you want me to spank your wet bottom." to prove her point she swatted Kayla once in her behind as Jenifer carried the overgrown baby to be given a bath

“Owe owe!” She yelped.

”Spanking no please not another one please I’ll be good!” She cried as she was starting to realize she truly had a new position in the family.. 

“Please this has gone to far.” She cried as she was taken into the bathroom.. 

"Okay prove it am going to prepare a bubble bath for you and I want you to lie-down on the floor."

If I see you leave or if Kelly catches, you're getting three more spanking 

"Do you understand Kayla oh this is the last time anyone from this family will call you Kayla from here on out we're all calling you baby if you dont respond you'll get a spanking."

"Now tell mommy what your new name is.

"Because mommy said so," Jennifer responded

'You know crying and wearing the wet footsie Pj does suit you well it goes great with your new name baby."

Jennifer undressed Kayla out of her wet Pj and wet panties   after preparing her a bath.

Jennifer carried the overgrown baby into the tub.

"Okay baby I want you to play with the little toys while mommy give your bath," 

Kayla cringed with her new name and hated how her step mom called herself mommy and she noticed earlier how Kelly called her mom but said your mommy.. I hope she’s not going to make me call her mommy. 

Once Kayla was in the tub she saw the toys.. 

Duckie, sponge shark and some foam blocks and a little doll.. 

Kayla felt so humiliated sitting there. 

"Okay baby on by the way you need to call me mommy and daddy to your daddy no longer Jennifer and dad from here on out if you dont say that we you'll get spanked from each one of us."

"And if you're addressing me, it must always be a mommy okay baby," Jennifer began to wash the baby 

"baby I said you need to play with the toys now"

Kayla wanted to yell and cry all at the same time has everyone lost their mind she thought to herself. She was daydreaming but she was quickly came out of it as her new mommy scolded her with a firm reminder..

”Yes mommy.” She said softly.

Kelly was smiling as she was listening and she also looked through some of the bags that her step mom was shopping when she said Kayla was to become a baby again she wasn’t joking and she thought Kayla would look really cute in some of her new clothes.

”Ok fine.” She said as she began playing hating every minute of it but she didn’t want another spanking as it seemed she was now going to get spankings again.. 

Ugh this sucks! She thinks to herself as she plays feeling real stupid. 

"Looks like Baby is getting fuzzy by the way dont worry soon you'll be a big girl again, but you must behave heres how this punishment works every time you misbehave, you'll get age reduction, Right know your 3 years old so yes you'll be wearing diapers and asking me or Kelly when you need to go potty but a three year-old still has some accidents I expect you to wet yourself from time to time if I find you clean and dry too often you're getting a spanking ."

"Now I also expect you to carry that bear your big sister gave you everywhere if yo drop it or lose it I want you to throw a tantrum I want you to behave like a 3-year-old at the Zoo you behave older you're going over my lap and then your Name will be true do You understand me Baby?"

"Kelly bring in Baby's clothing and diapers i am done cleaning he

r."

“3 years old and diapers have you lost your mind I’m seventeen this is bs!” She yelled no way was she going to go down without a fight and this was crazy! 

Kayla’s eyes got big when she saw Kelly her sister walk in was that a pampers baby diaper she had in her hand. She knew she was small but no no I can’t wear baby diapers.. 

“I’ve had enough of this!” Kayla began to stand up she was livid. 

"Big mistake baby." The moment Kayla stood up Jennifer started to spank her 

spank spank

"Baby if you want the spanking to stop tell mommy how old you are." Spank

spank 

Spank 

"And beg your sister to diaper you and I want to hear you sound like toddler I want you to get on your knees and beg Kelly"

Spank

Spank

spank

"This is what I want you to say Big sissy pwease diawpw me i just a dumb poopy baby?" Spank

Spank

Spank

Kayla tried to get up but as soon as she did her step mom grabbed her wrist it was like a Vice as she tried to get away but she couldn’t and the smacks began landing blow after blow.. 

In no time Kayla was crying as she was dancing around getting spanked.. 

“I- I’m three I- I-I’m three!” She began crying and yelling.. 

Kyla would say she was a big red dog and beg to eat squash it it would get the spanking to stop! 

“Big sissy Pwese diawper me is just a dumb poopy baby!” She cried stuttering between sobs as her ass was on fire!! 

"Good girl/"

"Now Kelly, go make baby happy and get her all dressed up for our zoo day." 

"And baby remember if you need to go potty you either tell Kelly me or you wet yourself from here on out your only allowed the bathroom when we take you.

"Okay baby, say thank you to mommy and hold my hand so we can get you diapered up and dressed for a day of fun and add lisp you're a baby so behave like one." Kelly gave Kayla a smack in her ass.

Kelly then took Kayla and had her diapered and dressed in a very babyish outfit it didnt even cover her padded bottom.

Oh yeah Baby you're going to hold your big sister's hand and with the other you're going to take your teddy bear,"

Kayla nodded no way did she wanna talk she was afraid of what she might say her ass was sore and she didn’t want anymore smacks or spankings! 

“Owe!” She yelped 

“Tank woo mommy.” She said not really sure how to talk. 

She let her sister hold her hand taking her to the bedroom. 

The new baby laid there as her big sister diapered her. 

As she was laying there she saw a diaper bag that said still in diapers and it had teddy bears on it in pastel colors. 

What no way is that a baby bottle! 

They expect me to drink from a bottle she thought to herself as her diaper was pulled up nice and tight between her legs and taped in place. 

She blushed as her sister cooed at her.

Kayla didn’t want to admit it but the baby powder and the diaper both smelt good. 

Once kayla was dressed she noticed the dress was short it was yellow. with white trim and it had bunnies on it. 

Then she sat there as her sister did her hair in pigtails and finished with yellow ribbons she felt just like a baby and she was dressed just like one. 

“This can’t be real.” She whined looking at herself noticing her diaper crinkled with each movement.