LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"You know what your right I'll give your spanking in the morning and then we can have a chat with your father about your behavior I 'am sick and tired of you disrespecting me all I wanted was to be your friend and help you but you're making this difficult."

"Did you go to Brittany's party after your father told you do not go?"

“N- no pl- please don’t tell my dad I’ll do whatever I’ll be better please!” Kayla begged she still couldn’t believe she was getting a spanking.. 

“I’m sorry ok I’ve just had a hard time adjusting I’m used to doing whatever I want and you want to treat me like a little girl.” 

Kayla was crying now.

”Yes I went to the party.” 

"Kayla if I wanted you to be a little girl I would have you in diapers and sign you up for mommy and me classes or make you go to daycare all I want from you is to show me you can be a big girl." Jennifer had a plan for Kayla but she didn't want her to worry.

Seeing her step daughter xaused Jennifer to hug her tell you what we go to bed and talk about this in the morning and then we can fix this okay baby?" She took Kayla by the hand and guided her to her room.

Kayla could’t believe her step mom said diapers.

”Ha ha funny.” She said grabbing a tissue.

”I can be better.” Kayla was saying anything she could to get out of the spanking and out of trouble cause she knew next week she’d be a Tiffany’s party. 

“Ok that’s fine b- but I- I can go on my own.” She said trying to pull away as her step mom held her hand leading her to her room. 

Jennifer wasn't buying her daughter's excuse she knew she was lying but the stepmother played it off as if she had fallen for the obvious lie,

"I know you can baby and am here to help you be better and that means I have to be stern with you at times."

"Sorry but your drunk and you're going upstairs I dont want you to fall and hit your head or get something broken let me help you okay show me you can be a big girl by letting me take you to your room."  Jenifer knew that her stepdaughter would fall for that logic in her drunken state 

Guideing her in her room Jennifer help Kayla get dressed in her pjs

Kayla knew she had to try to please her step mom anything to get out of a spanking! Kelly was hearing everything and thought it was funny her older sister was going to get a spanking..She listened to everything as her step mom got her big sister ready for bed..

Once in her room Kayla was shocked when Jennifer began helping her undress..

”Seriously I can do it myself.” She said growing frustrated hating being treated like a little girl.. She was just glad that Kelly was asleep.

"Kayla, you said you do anything know let me get you ready for bed then again, I might get you two spankings one today and one tomorrow." Jennifer reminded her and to prove her point she gave Kayla a swat in the ass. 

"Now behave little girl you said you wanted to do better prove to me thats true." Jennifer ordered as hse made surr Kayla was undressed and dressed her in some ol childish pjs that got mixed in her closet."

"Okay Kayla honey hop onto bed and Ill tuck you in tight." 

“Hey!” She yelped as she got smacked on her behind that the thong didn’t cover much of.. She laid there as her step mom dressed her. 

“These aren’t my pajamas they have feet in them come on these are my cousin Ambers when I babysit her!” Kayla looked at them they were yellow with duckies on them with footed pj’s..

Kayla did as she was told..

Kelly was laughing at everything that was going on she wanted to see what her big sister looked like now she wanted to tease her and laugh at her.. 

"Young lady didn't your daddy say no thongs? I expected you to disobey me but to disobey daddy that's not right." Jennifer gave her another swat and slid the thong off.  

"Kelly bring your baby sister that pair of panties you told me didn't fit you." Jennifer called.  "Don't be silly little one this  pj we're in your closet so that means they must be yours."

Jennifer tuccker Kayla in nice snd tight so the 17-year-old couldn't sneak out tomorrow sm going to go out after I give you your spanking and Jelly is in charge do I make myself clear little missy?" Jennifer lok at her stepdaughter on the eyes to make her see she was serious about this.

“You can’t be serious I’m the big sister I’m the oldest she can’t be in charge and you can’t spank me you’re not my mom!” She cried as Jennifer tucked her in nice and tight.. Kayla did feel small and Kelly looked on with a great big smile.. 

“Get out!” Kayla yelled at Kelly.

"Kayla you don't yell at your big sister that and as for spank you I have every right to I was going to surprise you both tomorrow." She paused for dramatic effe and she waited to see if there curiosity peaked thir intrest.

"but since baby can't wait I'll tell you now I officially adopted the both of you. That's right am now you adoptive mommy." Kelly come in and say night night to your little sister. " Jennifer announced happily to her little girl.

"Thats nice thanks Jen for adopting us and night night baby sis. " Replied kelly giving a huge hug to her new adoptive mother and her big little sister.

“I’m not a baby I’m older and I’m the big sister shut up with all that baby bull shit!” Kayla was on fire..

”I don’t wanna be adopted!” Kayla yelled 

“Both of you get out of my room!” She yelled throwing the stupid teddy bear that Jennifer had given her when she tucked her in for the night. 

Jennifer didn.t say a word she just walked over to Kayla untucked her and place her over here knees without warning she started to spank her 

"You dont talk to me or your sister like that" Jenefier spanked Kayla

"You dont sneak out of this hous nor do you leave without my say so." another smack came down Kayalas ass

As Jennifer spanked Kayla Kelly giggled and had a smile in her face her big sister had always been mean to her 

• Like 1

“Hey Wh- what N- no please!” She cried kicking her feet as Jennifer was strong and she began spanking her without any problems even as Kayla kicked and squirmed..

At first Kayla didn’t know what to think as she was fighting trying to protect her ass but after five swats and the scolding she was in tears. 

Once the spanking was over Kelly grabbed the bear..

”Was baby what her teddy bear.” She said in baby talk.. Kayla was ready to yell again but her ass was on fire.. She wasn’t going to say anything unless Jennifer made her too.. 

• Like 1

"Dont ignore your big sister and you better take that bear and apologize do I make myself clear baby and from now on Kelly has the right to spank you when am not around," Jennifer said as she placed Kayla pjs bak up and gave her one last warning swat.

"And Kelly dont tease your sister I dont care if you're getting even If I findout you did this again without my permision youll end up like Kayla do mak myself clear girls." 

Jennifer waited to see if kayla was to rebel again or not, 

“Owe!” Kala yelped from the swat as her ass was on fire she couldn’t believe how she just been spanked and now her little sister can even spank her..

At first Kelly didn’t know what to think and she thought she was in trouble until she saw Jennifer smile at her and wink at her. She was pretty much saying tease the new baby and Kelly was fine with that. 

Kayak wiped her eyes..

”I’m sorry Kelly can I have the bear.” 

Kelly smiled..

”Thank you baby and here’s your Teddy bear nite nite baby sis.” She said walking off..

Kayla looked at Jennifer expecting her to yell at Kelly but she didn’t..

”Well that’s teasing!” She said frustrated letting the bear sit by her.. 

"No baby it isn't teasing now Kayla tomorrow you better be good and before you get the idea to call your father this was his idea, you're officially the baby sister. This treatment can end in two ways you behave yourself and get your status as the big sister back or Kelly proves that shes the better big sister and stays as the big sister you dont want that right." Jenniefer knew Kayla wouldnt behave for Kelly she might end up getting more spankings but still she thought it was fair to warn her.

After that Jennifer went back to the master room and slept soundly next day, she woke up Early and prepared breakfasts for her little angels Kelly get your little sister up and make sure she comes to eat with the teddy bear you gave her last night in fact I dont want to see Kayla without that little bear. 

Jennifer waited to see if both her daughters would be doing what she told them. 

“No this whole thing is stupid!” She said angrily as she just wanted to be left alone. 

Kayla woke up with a hangover and a sore bottom She looked down at her footed pajamas and the night began coming back to her.. 

She wiped her eyes and stretched..

Without a knock or a warning Kelly just barged in..

”Hey you’re supposed to knock!” 

“I’m the big sister so I can just come into the room isn’t that what you told me and now it’s time for breakfast and your mommy wants you to bring your little bear with you.”  Kelly was having fun teasing her new baby sister.. 

Kayla was pissed 

“Get out of here now so help me!” She yelled throwing the bear at her..

”Naughty naughty baby mommy won’t be happy.” 

Kelly was only to happy to go and tell Jennifer unless she already heard everything.. 

“The Baby was bad and she threw her teddy bear at me.” 

"Alright Kelly, am coming keep an eye on the breakfasts and I don't want it to burn." Jennifer climbed up the stairs and she was heading to her stepdaughter's room,

"KAYLA you're in big trouble little missy."

"No throwing your toys at your big sister once your down there I expect you to say you're sorry.

"Am going to give you a choice you either walk down those stairs with your teddy bear in hand or I carry you down with a sore bottom."

"The choice is yours but either way you're going to do as I say your father and Ive giving you plenty of chances to behave and this is your last chance, things will change from here on out."

“I’m not a baby this is stupid!” She cried but the threat of a spanking made her quit.. 

“Wh- what do you mean things are going to change?” She already figured as much as her step mom was treating her like a little girl even saying Kelly was the big sister.. 

"Really? You could have fooled me. Look if you don't believe me call your father tell him everything am doing to you, and he will tell you it's his idea."

"I mean that neither your father nor I are going to tolerate your party girl behavior sneaking out at night smoking getting drunk you're a good kid a smart one at that too.  You just hang out with the wrong crowd and thats another thing you're no longer allowed to see your little rebel friends from here on out your fther kelly and myself pick your friends."

"Now stop stalling and choose will you go with our without a sore bottom and remember to take your teddy bear."

"One, two," Jennifer started to count and see the response of her eldest stepdaughter

“No i believe you.” 

“You guys can’t pick my friends I won’t be friends with them!” She cried.

Kayla still couldn’t believe the position she was in she wanted to yell and scream.

”Fine fine!” She yelled she couldn’t believe her step mom was threatening her with the counting like she did with little kids she babysat for.. 

“Fine I got the stupid bear now I need to go to the bathroom I’ll be down there when i’m done.” 

"Good girl,"

"I think Kelly went to the bathroom after she checked breakfasts and the one in my room is out of order, I called the plumber he said he won't be here till tomorrow you're going to have to hold it sweetie."

"You can hold right? I mean only little babies can't hold it you want to be the big sister consider this your first test

Jennifer went downstairs and whispered in Kelly's ears to not let Kayla use the bathroom today at all. 

She made sure Kayla wouldnt hear it or know what their up to.

Her plan was perfect, and she was glad Kelly was willing to help.

“Wh- what you can’t be serious!” She whined mad and embarrassed the way she was being talked too. 

“How long do I have to wait for crying out loud I just woke up and I need to go!” She cried desperately..

Kayla sat down doing her best to not think about the bathroom..

”Awe there’s the little princess how’s your bear baby girl.” 

Jennifer leaned in to tell Kelly her plan. 

Kelly smiled oh this is going to be good she thought to herself.. 

Kayla sat there ready to eat.. 

“Are you making something or are we eating cereal?” 

"Well baby girl your big sister and I have benedict eggs with bacon some coffee for me and you're getting oatmeal."

"Kelly, help your little sister eat her oatmeal."

"Kayla you'll let your big sister help you right just thing of this as your second test the better you behave the older, we'll treat you." It was a warning for Kayla more than anything. 

"Now remember girls I'll be out for most of the day I want you both to stay home and behave Kelly since you're the big sister that also means you're the babysitter."

"Kayla I better get only good reports from your sister and remember if am not here, Kelly is allowed to spank you or punish you however, she sees fit do I make myself clear girls?"