LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"That's a good girl who's a good girl you are yes you are. Such a good baby for begging for her paci but no baby if you want your paci you have to call it a binky like a baby  besides I need a couple of pictures if you sucking your thumb so I can send them to the rest of the family " Jennifer pulled out her cell phone and took the pictures she sent a picture to everyone the family knew.

"Okay Baby you can have your binky now and then off to change your diaper am betting you made a stinky for mommy by now." Jennifer cooed as she scooped Kayla and placed a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla blushed she hated the baby talk and then she turned red as she was mad that her mommy was taking pictures to send to the family! 

“Pwese mommy not woo da family!” She begged behind her thumb in her mouth..

Kayla wanted to cry as now everyone would have pictures of her! 

She knew she would never be able to look at her cousins the same again or more like they would never see her the same again. 

“ok.” She said softly as she did have a messy diaper now and was ready to be changed.. 

Kayla was getting used to her baby life and she hated it!  

"Baby we been over this you dont tell me no I make the rules and if I want the family to see you like this then they will know be a good girl and say you're sorry for telling mommy no. " Jennifer opened the curtains of the living room as she brought Kayla's changing supplies to get the big baby changed.

"Okay Baby lift your chubby baby legs up for mommy so I can change your stinky dinky diaper," She cooed as she lifted her legs and untapped the diaper slipping one under the baby "OH P u what a smelly baby you are you made a number on this diaper mommy might need to keep an extra eye on yo," she cooed as she wipped her cleaned her powered her and rediaper her. 

"I think its time for baby to get her bottle and then naptime oh Baby I hope your enjoying this baby life maybe you will learn to do as mommy says next time. 

“I’m sorry for telling mommy no.” Kayla hated this but she was now a baby or a toddler of the house and she didn’t know what she could do! 

“Mommy can I get changed in the nursery?” She didn’t want to be changed in the front room. 

As she laid there ready to get her diaper changed.. Chubby she thought to herself I’m in great shape I was captain of the cheer team! She thought to herself..

Kayla felt so humiliated as her mommy did the baby talk and wiping her bottom was so degrading. 

The baby smiled as the baby talk continued but her new diaper and powder both smelt and felt good.. 

“Yes mommy I’ve learned to listen to you!” 

Kayla hoped maybe her mommy would soon let her off her baby punishment. 

"You are forgiven but remember Sweetie if you ever tell mommy no again, you're getting a spanking I am the mother what I say goes and your the baby you do what I tell you to do," Jennifer warned her daughter.

"No Baby you're getting changed here and after your change mommy is going to let you play in the front yard where everyone cans see you and you're going to wave hi to them and lift your dress up showing them what a good baby girl you are now let mommy finish this."

Jenneifer finished diapering her brat I mean stepdaughter and as promised she left her in the yard where people could pass by of course the mother stayed next to her baby as to make sure she was doing what she was told and not trying to get out of it.

"Thats my girl and remember your staying a s a baby till I see improvement in your behavior. " Of course, Jennifer knew that Kayla would throw a temper tantrum and thats what she needed her to do so she can make this punishment indefinitely for the big baby and Jennifer would have converted her teenager into her baby.

Kayla laid there wanting to fight and argue but with her but on full display it would be so easy for her mommy to spank her. 

She laid there as her mommy finished changing her diaper. 

The baby watched as her mommy brought out her baby dress it was white with pink trim and it was short! 

Once they got out in the yard her mommy stayed with her Kayla knew she was going to have to embarrass herself some more. 

Kayla sat there playing with her stuffed animals sucking her pacifier. 

The baby cringed when she saw Kim’s mom Cathy. Kim was the pretty neighbor who lives next store and Kayla was older then her she imagined a time when Kim might babysit her.  Oh hell NO I’m older then her no way would she babysit me! 

Kayla was fuming as she held on to her teddy bear who was wearing a pull up Amber one of her sisters friend thought it was funny. 

Kayla looked at her mommy she lifted her dress showing her pink diaper and waved at Cathy. 

During the day she waved and showed about ten people her pink diaper. 

Then she saw her bitter rival Samantha who thought she was better then Kayla and Kayla couldn’t stand her Samantha filled the void that Kayla once had as the cheer captain and the most popular girl in school. 

“I’m not doing it!” She said spitting out her pacifier and throwing down her teddy bear! 

Jennifer didn't say anything at all.  All the woman did was got up from her chair lifted the big baby up pulled Kayla's diaper and skirt of and started the spanking right in front of Samantha. 

Kayla didn’t have anytime to think about anything or even have time to do anything as her wrist was quickly grabbed and pulled over her mommy’s lap..

She felt the cold air as her diaper was untaped and she knew she was in trouble.. 

The baby cried and kicked her feet after the fifth swat that sent a jolt through her body then when the 10th swat happened she lost control as she wet herself.

She continued crying as Samantha smiled and Kayla saw her knowing her life would never be the same! 

“Pl- please m- mommy I- I’ll b- be good! She cried between sobs as each swat landed with precise accuracy..

• Like 1

"I've heard that before you little girl are going to march straight up to her and tell her your sorry and that you're just a baby and I expect you to ask her to change her and you better bee messing yourself when you're talking to this girl is that clear Baby." Jennifer ordered her baby and gave her one last spanking before rediapering her this time she left Kayla in just het shirt and diaper.

• Like 1

Kayla was crying after the spanking was over and the scolding she couldn’t believe what her mommy wanted her to do..

She laid there embarrassed as her mommy put her diaper back on..

Kayla did as she was told. 

Taking a deep breath as she looked at her diaper knowing everyone would see it now as her mommy didn’t put any pants or a dress or skirt on her..

She went up to Samantha with her diaper showing and a tear streaked face sucking on a pacifier!  She knew she didn’t need to tell Samantha she was a baby it was already quite obvious! 

“Worry wime wabby!” She said behind her pacifier making her words sound deliciously infantile..

She wet her diaper standing there..

”Wood woo wange we.?”

She stood there what seemed like a hour but was probably just 5 minutes waiting to hear what her rival would say not believing she asked her biggest nemesis to change her wet diaper! 

"That's quite obvious little one anyone could have guessed that you were nothing more then an overgrown infant besides Ii as always suspected that you were just a baby that would explain all the temper tantrums you threw when you didn't get your way." Samantha smiled at her rival's misfortune.

She laughed at Kayla's question she made fun and belittle Kayla before awnsering her. "Yes lil baby I'm going to change you even though you forgot to say please, but first I want you to repeat after me  I Kayla am a stinky  baby and deserve everything i get Samantha is cool and the better cheerleader." Samantha waited to see what her former rival would react.

Kayla could do nothing but stand there sucking her pacifier in her wet diaper as her rival made fun of her and truly made her feel like a baby girl.. She so wanted to say something defend herself go off on this girl but she knew she would get in more trouble. Kayla knew her mommy would let Samantha spank her and that would be as bad as having this stupid girl change her diaper..

”Fine fine I’ll say that please you don’t have to change me just say you have to go I can give you money or whatever you want she don’t have to know!” Kayla said in a desperate whisper looking at her mommy making sure she didn’t hear her beg! 

"Oh really because babues have money your going to pay me in what diapers maybe toys. Get it through your thuck head that your nothing more then an overgrown toddler now jets gi tell your mommy since you disobeyed her you get another spanking one from me and one from ger and your wish shall be granted I won't change you look on the brightside baby you'll get a spanking over your diapers so it won't hurt as much on the down side your little ness will ge everywhere," Samantha lifted rhe big baby and started the spanking.

“Um no I- I have real money in my piggy bank!” She whined as her mommy gave her change to tease her when she dirtied her diaper! Her  mommy gave her dimes or pennies and she made a big deal out of it saying baby had a poppy diaper or baby had a wet diaper then she would take her hand and drop the change in it and make her clap.. 

“N- no pl- please!” She cried as her rival easily put her over her lap and began spanking her! 

Kayla quickly found out the spanking wasn’t as bad with her diaper on but she could feel the mess and sometimes Samantha would spank her on her thighs and that hurt! 

“Please please I’ll be good I know I’m a baby I’m a baby please!” She cried hoping to give her former cheerleading member what she wanted anything to stop the spanking! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Sorry baby but that's not good enough you have to go tell your mommy how rude you were to me and then you're going to crawl back to me and beg me for a change and after that you're going to announce that I am the new captain of the cheer-squad." Saam placed the big bay on the sidewalk to make she Kayla did was she told Sam spanked her on the thighs.

(Sorry it took so long work has been murder I've been putting 12 hours sometimes less sometimes more it depends on the order we have to fill put and am sorry to say this, but this is the last one I can put till sometime in august sorry about that and I do enjoy rping it's just that my job has been crazy)

• Like 1

Kayla hated what she was being told and the scolding sucked but her bottom hurt even worse! 

The baby dutifully did as she was told and told her mommy then she crawled to her now bully.. 

Once she got there she noticed Samantha had the biggest smile on her face and she was leaning over clapping like she was a real baby..

”Please please change me I’m a baby and I wear diapers and I need to be changed!” She begged..

”Samantha is the new captain of the Cheer team!” 

(No problem at all we have lives and when you’re ready I’ll be here if things go according to plan lol) 

• Like 1