LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“Yeah preset big sis nice.” Kayla tried to remember to use incomplete sentences she definitely didn’t want to talk baby talk! 

“Ok.” She began playing with her toys. She had a doll and a cloth shark that soaked up the water.. 

After a few minutes she was actually having fun..

baby in diapers right mommy.” 

Kayla figured she was giving her mommy what she wanted to be a baby and like it! 

"Thats right she is and she's a better big sister then you but then again you were never a big girl just a little baby playing dress up."

"Good girl play with your baby toys." she said as she scrubbed every inch of Kayla's body to make sure the big baby was clean

"Thats right baby but you could still have an accident in the water thats why mommy has to make sure to clean you up fast.".

"You're such a messy baby yes you are yes you are a messy baby.

"Thats my baby show

us that you really like being a baby."

“I’m baby sister!” She said smiling 

Kayla had given up she was going to be a baby cause she knew she had no choice and she couldn’t get a spanking they really hurt and maybe by her being good she would be able to grow up again. 

Kayla wasn’t sure how she could show her so she just figured she’d tell her. 

“I love being a baby my diapers and bottles great love my playpen and new room I new baby of the family thank you mommy.” 

"Youre welcome sweetie close your eyes mommy is going to put shampoo in your hair," She warned her as to not hurt her in the eyes and it was nice to be able to baby her without the back talk.

"Yes, you are and since you're the baby sister that means after bat time you get yummy num num and then bedtime for my messy bay and then tomorrow were having your baby shower we moved it up so daddy could be here he was calling everyone, and Kelly invited some of her friends."

Jennifer washed and rinsed. "Okay honey bunny we're going to do your hair again maybe have it cut at some point its getting too long." Jennifer said as she tried to wash the baby's hair.

Kayla closed her eyes as she felt the water pour over her..

Damn you damn you damn you I’ve been good and you still wanna punish me! She screamed in her head! 

“Yeah!” She said trying to act excited as she hated everything she was saying it was like everything she was saying was describing a nightmare.. 

“Ok.” Oh hell no my hair! She thought oh great pigtail and ribbons in my hair this sucks so bad.. 

Kayla was doing all she could not to yell!! 

" Okay baby let's get you all dried up and diapered up."  Jennifer took a babyish towel and used it to dry her up.

Jennifer wrapped her up in the towel and took her to the nursery laying her on the changing table "Let's get baby's panties oh silly mommy baby doesn't have a pantie no she has diapers yes she does."

Jennifer cooed as she wipped her little girl clean and placed some lotion then she had Kayla securely diapered up.

jennifer dressed her in a footsie pj having Cinderella on it. "There we go baby lets tie you a bib so you can have your num num surprise."

first she tied a towel on her hair to dry it up and then she tied a pink bib on it which had the words mommy's little crybaby. 

“Ok.” Kayla had only that to look forward to was getting out so she could eat as she was hungry..

Once she got in the nursery she got up on her changing table..

”Really!” 
Kiss my ass! She thought to herself as she truly thought she was going to wear panties again..

”Pull ups mommy!” She begged as lest she could pretend she was a bigger girls instead of the baby diapers but she already had a good idea what the answer would be..

”Nums nums baby hungry.” She said as her bib was tied on her..

She notified her pajamas were footed she felt just like a baby..

Where the hell did she get these! She thought to herself.. 

"Sorry baby but no pull ups yet you dont even know when you need to potty like a big girl." Jennifer replied to her little stepdaughter.

"No silly, babys dont get panties or pull-ups who's a silly baby you are yes you are," Jennifer baby talked to Kayla tickling the little baby teen under her chin. 

"Okay baby is hungry thats a good thing now for your surprise I want you to close your eyes and open your mouth okay sweety." Jennifer waited for Kayla to do as told once the baby had her eyes closed and mouth opened Jenniefer pushed a nipple into Kayla's mouth.

"Hey sweetie you can suck now and keep your eyes closed dont open them till mommy tells you to." 

Kayla knew she would be right she’s not getting out of diapers anytime soon..

”N- no I’m ticklish!” She giggled kicking her feet as her new mommy tickled and talked baby talk to her..

”ok.” Kayla had no idea what was going on

she felt something enter her mouth. 

Kayla waited patiently as she waited to Be told to open her eyes. 

"Okay baby you can open your eyes now," she told her as she made sure to keep Kayla tight so she wouldnt have any other choice but to drink.

"Thats mommy's good girl you're such a cute baby not a big girl at all just a cute little girl." Jenniefer cooed at her little one.

Jennifer smiled and she knew now that her little baby was ticklish, she would use that information in the future for her baby girl.

"Just drink baby this is all for you and you get to have two of them there is plenty for you my little girl."

"You're doing such a good job of being a baby I knew you were not a teenager just some little girl playing dressup.

"

Kayla was furious as she realized she had her step mommy’s nipple in her mouth she was tightly held against the nipple it was either drink or choke! 

“No this is ridiculous!” She cried behind the nipple she shook her head disagreeing with everything her mommy said…

Kayla had no choice but to drink as her mommy patted her diaper and rocked her..

This stupid woman is breastfeeding me like I’m a damn infant! 

She thought to herself as she kept drinking. 

"Oh, baby it was a good think mommy tied a bib on you, little Baby just pilled some milk in her bib naughty girl naught naughty Baby."  Jenneifer tsked at her sweet little baby.

Jenniefer gave Kayla a swat in her behind to remined her to drink and not talk behind her nipples.

"Good little girls dont talk while they're getting breastfed, they drink their milky like good little girls." 

Jenniefer gave her another smack for good measure she wanted her baby to understand that from here on out she had no more choice.

"I bet my baby wants more milky but thats going to have to wait its bedtime for little girls that are in potty," Jenne fer cooed as she patted her baby in the back to make her burp as to make sure Kayla's tummy weren't get upset. 

Kayla was mad she knew she was just stuck her mommy was in charge and she didn’t see away out! As much as she wanted to think of one there just wasn’t.

She continued to drink her smack to her bottom didn’t hurt cause her diaper protected her least that’s one good thing she thought as she realized she was done..

”No I don’t want that again!” She cried as she was removed from the nipple..

After a few minutes sure enough 

“Burp!” 

"Well, thats to bad sweetie because my breast will be your supper now be a good girl and say thank you to mommy you big baby," Jennifer teased as she placed Kayla in the crib tucking her in. 

"Good girl," Jennifer switched her and repeated the process of patting her baby after she was down breastfeeding her.

"Okay good little baby girls like you should have their eyes shut but dont worry heres your teddy bear and I think it can move on to big girl undies."  Jennifer turned on the mobile on top of the crib and gave Kayla a kiss in the forehead  

“Please I- I can be good I’ll never be bad again please let me be a big girl again!” She begged as she got into her crib..

She frowned as she was tucked in and her mommy patted her cooing at her like she was a real baby and mommy had to get the baby to sleep hanging around while the baby relaxed and got tired..

Kayla hated to admit it but she did feel clam and relaxed with the patting and cooing..

”Can I wear big girl undies please I hate diapers!” She whined 

The baby was getting used to the Mobile and she shut her eyes and soon she was asleep..

She didn’t even realize how much she was regressing.. 

The next day came, and Jennifer had gone to her baby girl's nursery "Wakey wakey sweetie its Monday and you have a special day with mommy," Jennifer cooed as she placed a hand in her little girl's diaper to see if she was wet and or messy.

"Okay baby lets get you changed and dressed mommy and Baby are having a fun day today its bonding day."

Jennifer laid her little girl in the changing table as she had gotten out some clothes and thick diapers for her baby.

Kayla woke up groggy when she opened her eyes she saw the bars of her crib then her new mommy with a big smile.. She realized she was wet she couldn’t believe it she didn’t even remember wetting herself in the middle of the night or this morning whenever it happened..

”Please mommy I’ll be good please let me be a big girl again.” She whined and begged 

Kayla lairs there ready to get changed and she could only imagine the day her new mommy had planned she knew if it involved her being a baby then it would suck..

Kelly walked in after saying the night at a friends..

”Hi mom I’m home.” 

"Baby your not ready to be a big girl you begging me to cut your punishment early is prove that your just a widdle baby that needs a mommy to show you how to behave properly and so the awnser to your plight is no." 

"Beside what kind of big girl doesn't make it to the potty pn time?" Jennifer asked her as she started to wipe her little girl. 

"Oh good your big sister is home."

"kelly get up here your baby sister missed you and she's being fussy." Jennifer called her over.

Kayla laid there having her diaper changed not happy being told no..

”B- but you wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom.” She whined as she was powered and the diaper was being brought up between her Legs and taped into place when Kelly walked in..

”Hi mom and hi baby sis awww you getting your diapee changed wus woo are wuss woo are!” She began tickling her..

”n- no you know I- I’m ticklish..

Kayla wiggled around and kicked her feet as she was strapped down and couldn’t move..

She knows I’m ticklish I wish she wouldn’t tickle me and I hate being seen with the stupid diaper showing and nothing to cover up.. 

“A boo where’s the baby a boo where’s The baby you’re supposed to say hear let’s do it again.” Kelly said enthusiastically..

Shut up shut up shut up!! Kayla was yelling in her head..

Kelli smiled 

“Where’s the diaper wearing baby?” Kelly gave her the look and it said you better play or you’ll get a spanking.. It was a stern look.

Kayla Knew she had to play 

“Right here.”‘she said pointing to herself.

”Wow mom the baby is pretty smart.” 

Kelli looked around as her mom Finished Changing the baby..

”Mom you really did a good job on her nursery it looks just like a babies nothing resembles that a teenager used to live here.” 

“I’ll show you some things I ordered for the baby I have to go take a shower Tiffany, Wendy and I are going to Ambers to watch some movies.” 

The potty is for big girls not little babies maybe when you learn to obey mommy you can go to pull ups but I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you, stinky pants." Jennfer teased the overgrown baby.

"I know did your father tell you sweetie he pulled Kayla out of school, and I get to take her to mommy and me class then am going to sing her up for daycare." Jennifer carried the overgrown baby to her playpen.

"Okay sweety play with your toys and you better be having fun while mommy and big sissy talk okay little baby girl." Jennifer kissed her on the forehead to make her feel appreciated.

"Thanks, it took a while, but I wanted to get your poopy sister the best after all my widdle baby deserve it." She conversed whit Kelly right in front of Kayla's playpen.

"Thats because a teenager never lived here all we had was an overgrown baby that was in the body of a teenager."
"You're such a good big sister always thinking of your baby sister and always ready to babysit not lazy or mean just the greatest big sister ever," She smiled proudly of Kellie Than she turned her attention to the baby. 

"Say thank you to your big sister little girl."

“I’ll be good mommy please I can be good!” She whined thinking of pull ups she never realized how far she has fallen as she now dreamed of having pull ups! 

“Oh wow really I bet she’ll have lots of fun learning her abc’s but I bet that’s even too big for her oh I know you can draw pictures and we can hang them on the fridge!” Kelly clapped like it was the greatest thing and like Kayla was a real baby..

Kayla was furious..

”I can’t go to daycare come on I’m not a baby please this is ridiculous.” She whined..

What kind of fun am i supposed to be having with a stupid rattle and stupid teething ring with stupid stuffed animals. she thought to herself..

”Yeah you did a great job mom I want my baby sister to learn how to behave and for her to understand she is a baby..” 

She turned her attention to Kayla 

“Since you wanna whine and cry you’re not a baby I want you to get out of your playpen now and crawl to the corner I want you to talk to the wall.” Kelly was pointing at her and scolding her like a real big sister.. 

“I want you to say I’m a baby I wear diapers and I drink bottles and I eat baby food just like all babies do… “Do you understand.” 

“Yes.” Kayla said as she began doing as she was told..

Kelly then turned her attention back to her mom.

”Sorry about that mom I just want her to learn her new role and hopefully after this she’ll never say she’s not a baby again.” 

Kelly smiled

”Thanks I’m going to teach her what a big sister is supposed to do.” 

Kayla heard her mommy..

”Thank you.”

”I can’t wait to show you some dresses and cute outfits I got for the baby and I got her some cute pants with poppers on the legs for easier diaper changes.” 

Kayla felt stupid talking to the wall but she figured that’s what this was all about she wondered what this mommy and me crap was all about.. 

Oh no not now..She cried to herself 

She felt her stomach turn and she knew soon she was going to poop her diaper.. 

"Kelly am the mother here you dont tell her what to do unless your father and I are not around if I place her in her playpen, she stays there." Jennifer spoke firmly as she picked the overgrown baby and placed her back in her play pen 

"You little girl do as mommy and daddy say you only obey big sissy if mommy and daddy are not here."

"Kelly, I know your trying to help and thats great, but the deal was you take control when the parents are not around you do this again and I will have two babies do I make myself clear and no am not kidding I dont like being overruled. Jennifer explained to her daughter she was happy that she was trying to explain but she will not let people take control of her baby that was her job. 

"Is that clear girls I expect that both of you to obey me and do as I say and Baby.  I want to hear you say what your big sissy told you if I dont hear it you're getting a bare bottom spanking is that clear little baby."

Kayla smiled as Kelly was put in her place she really got happy when Kelly was threatened with the same baby punishment..

”Two babies mommy spank her!” 

Kelly was pissed at being threatened and scolded and she felt a shiver run down her spine thinking she could be punished like Kayla..

”Yeah I understand.” She was not happy..

”I don’t wanna be a baby!” Kayla whined 

“Yes!” Kayla rolled her eyes and began saying what she was told..

Kelly smiled 

“Ok mom sorry about earlier but I’m going to finish getting ready.” She looked at Kayla and smiled as she continued saying what she was told too..

Kayla kept saying it.

”How long mommy?” 

"Ill tell you when to stop dear you just keep saying it.

"Good am glad we got that cleared now." She smiled at her new older stepdaughter happy that they were understanding each other but she was now angry at Kayla.

"It's okay I know your trying to be a good big sister and you have been doing a wonderful job."

"Little girl I just told your big sister that I dont like people telling me what to do your going to get now little girl." Jennifer picked Kayla up from the playpen and pulled her diapers down for a bare spanking.

"Babies like you stay quit when grownups talk." One two Smacks in Kayla's bare behind.

"You dont tell mommy what to do." another four smacks going right for Kayla baby butt.

"And I still want to hear you say what your sister say maybe till am done spanking your naughty little behind Baby."

• Like 1

“Thanks mom.” Kelly said smiling 

She smiled as she knew Kayla was about to get hers! 

“N- no pl- please mommy!” She cried as her diaper was untaped and she knew she was in for it.. 

This will teach you brat Kelly thought as she couldn’t believe how Kyla said to her mom to make her a baby and spank her.

Kayla could only kick her legs and cry the only thing more embarrassed was getting her diaper changed was the spanking! 

Once the spanking was over Kayla continued to cry..

”Ok - o- ok.” Kayla began saying it sobbing in between words but she still said it..

”Ok mom I’m outta here.” Kelly said smiling. 

• Like 1