LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"She told me herself that she loves being a baby and she even thanked Jennifer in fact I think she just hides it that she loves being a baby anyway dont tell Baby nor Jennifer, but I think Kayla is not ready for school I'm going to pull her out and look at this." he handed her some documents that legally changed Kayla's age and birth and officially making her a baby in the eyes of the law. 

Meanwhile in the nursery Jennife had Kayla in the changing table as she took out some diapers and a pink onesie for beddy-bye. "Okay princess arms up were going to dress you up for your nap and if you're not in a wet or messy diaper by the time you wake up someone is getting a spanking,"

Kelly was so giddy on the inside she didn’t want to appear to be so happy as she was in her mind she was doing backflips Kelly was so happy that her dad was going along with this..

”Yeah I think that would be a great idea I mean with the summer coming up I wouldn’t mind babysitting and the times I can’t I’m sure we can get one of her friends to help out she said for some reason she likes being teased and scolded for being a baby too..” 

Kelly knew she was burying Kayla she was going to remain the baby of the family for years to come this punishment wasn’t going to end anytime soon..

Kayla couldn’t believe what she heard..

”How am I going to get out of diapers if I keep using them and what about the surprise!” 

If she would think about it for a minute more maybe if she had a clear head instead of thinking about a surprise and her dad being home she would realize the whole plan was for her to stay in diapers! 

"Kelly babysitting is a big responsibility am proud that you want to help us with the baby but its your summer to I want you to have fun but if you really want to babysit then I'll pay you 10 bucks an hour we'll consider this your first job."

"She likes to what?  he asked confused "  Well Kelly your going to have to teach me because I have no idea how to scold someone that behaved properly." He told her.

"First off Baby that's not how your supposed to talk secondly if you don't behave like a baby you'll never get out of diapers and thirdly this is for your own good." 

Jennifer removed the dress and then placed the onesie on Kayla  snapping close. She un did Kayla's pigtails so she wouldn't get split ends on her hair.

"You won't get the surprise unless you behave Baby and if you don't wake up in a wet and messy diaper you'll be a very sore little girl." 

Jennifer tucked Kayla in her crib and pulled the side rail up. "Night Baby be a good girl and take your napy wapy." She kissed her in the forehead. 

“That sounds good!” Kelly was happy she had a job and now she could make sure the baby remained a baby! 

“She just likes to be teased and reminded that she’s a baby and reminded what her friends are doing at her age things like that and told she can’t do things cause she’s a baby just things like that..” 

Kayla laid there as she was dressed for the night.

“Ok baby go nite nite.” She laid there trying to remember how she was supposed to talk.

This sucks sucks sucks!” She thought as her nursery music played and her bears went round and round.. 

" Just remember if you're grades start to slip your mom and I will have twon baby girls just keep ahead straight and be good to your little sister is that clear young lady?"

Okay when she gets up from her nap then daddy will get her dressed and ready. You know Kelly am glad she's a baby again I won't be getting any more heart attacks from her. "

You don't plan on giving me heart attacks too?" He tessed her ashe hugged her and then took his wallet "Here you go buy something or hangout with friends,," he gave her 100 bucks for her to have fun with. "Just be back by 10:30 okay,"

Well the Baby is taking her nap do that means we can have some adult fun at least." Jennifer said as they both went into their room. 

Later Michael came to Kayla's nursery to check up on her.

“Oh yeah I’d never be a baby like Kayla I don’t wanna wear diapers and be spanked that’s for sure!” She smiled as her dad just thinking about the image scared her! 

“Oh no of course not I know how to be responsible unlike her!” 

“Ok thanks dad see you then!” She grabbed her phone txt her friends and made plans for the evening..

Kayla woke up in her wet diaper.. 

"Good girl, have fun kiddo." He said he didn't think this punishment eas going to work but it seemed to be doing eonders for Kayla it was strange to treat his 17 year old like a newborn but heck if it works it work.

"Hey princess how did daddy's little baby sleep I bet my widdle baby mafe an oopsy in hrr diapy." He didn't wait for a reply he just up and checked her as if she couldn't be trusted to know if she had an accident or not.

"Alright Baby it looks like am going to be changing your diaper its the first one in years so I won't be as good as mommy when it comes to changing your cute little baby butt."

Kayla like any kid was going to check her boundaries..

”Dad you know this is ridiculous I’ve learned my lesson let me be a teenager again!” She whined..

She was shocked when he just checked her diaper before she could ever answer..

”Please dad you know I’m too big for diapers this has gone far enough.” She cried 

"It's daddy or dada for you little girl and nice try I know your loving it." He said as he laid her on the changing table.

"Sorry Baby but am not falling for it besides what kind of 17-year-old wears diapers and use them when you're supposed to be in big girls' undies like Kelly." He teased her remembering what Kelly told him Kayla liked.

"Alright princess legs up so daddy can change you and then you can have some fun time in your bouncer mommy got it for you." She said changing her diaper and placing a fresh one underneath.

He left her in just her shirt and diaper and carried her to the living room. "Here she is heres the baby of the family, " He cooed at her as he dropped her in her baby bouncer. 

Kelly was so happy cause she put the nail in  Kayla’s coffin or perhaps the click of her crib!  She would no be the baby of the family with no way out! 

“Daddy please I hate this I’m not a baby I’ve learned my lesson please!” She cried 

“B- but I couldn’t get out of the stupid crib i- I had to go!” She whined as her diaper was untapped..

Kyla knew with his serious look she better quit..

She laid there as her diaper was pulled up tight between her Legs and taped in place..

”No daddy not a bouncer!” She cried as she was sat up..

She looked at her clothes a diaper and a t shirt..

”Um can I have some pants or something?” She was quickly lifted up and put in the bouncer.. 

Kayla hated being in just a diaper and t shirt as she moved and bounded around..

Damn them they went all out! She thought as with each step it made her bounce.. 

"Honey your mommy told me you had been wetting the bed before you asked them to baby you in fact, I know the truth you were wetting the bed bed on purpose in hopes of having Jennifer and Kelly figure it out and when they didnt you came clean and begged them to baby you." 

"Now enough whining and play in your bouncer and be a very good baby okay because this won't end its just getting started you should have kept it a secret its funny how this started as a punishment, and it turns out you're just a baby not a big girl at all just a tiny little baby." 

"Oh, hey Michael hey Baby. did my little girl had a good nap on her crib I bet she did yes, she did and whats this your dry what a surprise you havent had a dry night in a while.

"Oh no I just changed her she was wet," Michael informed his wife and both Jennifer and Michael teased their big baby as they bounced her in her baby bouncer.

“Wh- what no that’s not true!” She cried.

She noticed right away this wasn’t getting her anywhere her new mommy and Kelly must’ve said something to him and both lied to him but she knew there was no way she could convince him..

Before she could say much more her new mommy showed up.. 

Her mommy and daddy acted like they were proud Parents of a new baby as they cooed at her watching her bounce up and down.. 

Ugh this is never going to end! She thought to herself. 

"Sweetie naughty little babys that lie get a paci in their mouth is that why your lying cause you want your paci waci," her father cooed pushing a pacifier in her mouth.

Jennifer smiled at her little girl and how cute she looked in her diaper and and t shirt. "Michael honey if you think am lying call Kelly shes our trustworthy daughter and shes more responsible than a big baby,"

Michael thought about and she did have a good point calling Kelly would solve everything but at the same time he didnt want to disturb her fun. "Okay Princess heres what we're going to do am going to call your big sister and if she agrees with mommy, you're getting a spanking for lying but before I call her am giving you one more chance are you a baby or a big girl?"

Kayla shook her head no but her daddy wasn’t listening as the pacifier was put in her mouth..

She continued to bounced around 

“Ugh I- I hate th- this!” She cried bouncing up and down..

Kayla cringed cause she knew Kelly would side with her mommy they both teamed up on her and she knew she was outnumbered..

Damn then I have no choice! 

Nor wanting a spanking she was forced to lie..

”I’m a baby.” Her speech sounding babyish with her pacifier in her mouth..

"Thought so now baby dear apologize to your mommy for being fussy baby and have fun in your bouncer okay little girl," her daddy used a tone for a baby, but his voice was commanding it wasn't a request it was an order.

"But look your smiling I can see your having fun or are you making a present for mommy you havent had a poopy in a while," Jennifer cooed at her baby girl and she took a picture of her bouncing up and down.

"Look at you go it feels as if your flying right Baby," Michael cooed at his little girl loving it it was amazing being a father of a baby again he was happy about her being a baby. 

"Alright princess an hour in the bouncer then its bath time a little tv and then bedtime for little girls who can't use the potty like their supposed to." That was Jenniefer tickling Kayla under her chin.

“Sorry mommy for fussy.” She said trying to figure out how a baby or toddler would talk..

Kayla blushed she hated how her mommy knew what she was doing she couldn’t help it with that stupid thing making her bounce up and down up and down up and down!  She hated it..

”Fly fly!” She said smiling figuring she better be the baby they want her to be..

”I did mommy potty diaper.” She didn’t want to go to bed so early what about dinner she thought to herself..

"its okay mommy knows your just a silly little baby girl trapped in the body of 17-year-old," Jennfier agreed she knew she had her now with Kelly and Michael on her side this little brat won't be a delinquent anymore.

"That my girl wow you can fly higher than ever before," Michael cooed as he was sad that he was only going to stay here for her baby shower then back to work as he had a very demanding schedule.

"You did mommy is so proud was it poopy or peepee?" She asked she knew that Kayla hadn't done number 2 yet but she well because if she doesn't have a messy diaper by the time their done in the bouncer, she would give her something to help her.  

“Fly fly wee wee!” She said still practicing but learning how to be a baby.. She figured this is her new life so she better get used it! 

Kayla couldn’t believe she messed her diaper and now she was going to have to tell her..

She was holding back the tears as she was ready to cry I’m 17 in a messy baby diaper In a stupid baby bouncer and now I have to tell her what i did.., I’m not going to give them the satisfaction of crying too! 

“I went poopie.” 

"Awe did mommy's baby go poopie? is that what 17-year-old does? does she go poopy in her pants?" Jennifer cooed at her new baby girl loving how adorable she looked in the bouncer. 

"Well baby since you're going to get a bath later you might as well play in your bouncer and stay in your little messy diaper, after all poopy is your favorite part right Sweetie?" Jennifer knew she had her where she wanted her there was no way she could do anything to get it out.

"I hope you learn to appreciate your little diapers because you're staying in them forever." Jennifer whispered into Kayla's ears. 

“Mees baby!” She cried as she didn’t want to think of herself as a seventeen year old cause obviously this wasn’t something a seventeen year old did then again a seventeen year old didn’t wear diapers either! 

Kayla wasn’t happy about making more of a mess. 

“Mommy pwypen. She said pointing at it. 

“Wh- wait no mommy I be good!” She cried 

"Thats right you are a baby and am glad you're letting us see your true self."

"No baby bounce time playpen later after we have you in your bath but first, you're going to bounce."

Jennifer didnt care what Kayla wanted from here on out Kayla was a baby and bays had no choices because they didn't know how to choose. 

"Aww why is mommy's baby crying is it cause she wants to go higher okay higher we go weeeeeeweeeeeeeweeeee." Jennifer pulled on the baby bouncer to make her bounce a bit higher.

Kayla felt like a real baby and for all intense and purposes that’s what she was.  From her years of babysitting she knew the babysitters were in charge not the baby! Now that she was a baby again she was no longer in charge of anything even the smallest thing she still wasn’t in charge! 

“N-no please messy!” She cried as true to her word her mommy made her bounce higher and higher.  

I hate this stupid thing! She thought to herself as she continued to bounce against her will.  

"Alright baby thats enough bouncy bouncy for today you can have more tomorrow it's time for my stinky baby to get her bath." Jennifer took her out of the baby bouncer after an hour and took the big baby to the bathroom.

Soon they made it to the bathroom where Michael had prepared a bath for the little girl. Jennifer undressed her and made sure she the baby had many toys to play in the water. "Oh, my such a stinky diaper you sure made a number on this diaper yes you did yes you did." Jennifer cooed as she wipped the mess off her little girl.

Although she did take a few pictures of her in the bouncer and send them to Kelly. "You make such an adorable baby yes you do."

Kayla was relieved when she was set free from that stupid bouncy crap..

She didn’t fight or struggle when her new mommy took her hand taking her to the bathroom..

Kayla blushed bright red as she saw the baby toys and then she had to be reminded of her mess in baby talk..

Kelly looked at her pictures and smiled and laughed..

Oh my she’s so cute look What I got her.

It was a teddy bear with pull ups on it and it said baby girl and the bear was holding a rattle on it and the bear sucking a pacifier. 

You think she’ll like it I also found a nice baby dress we can use as a pattern if it don’t fit her.. 

"Awe look Baby your sister is being so nice she said she bought you a gift. I bet you're just going to love it. I can't wait to see her give it to you."

"Alright little girl in your go, remember to play with your toys and smile little one.," Jennifer pushed some toys for Kayla 5o have fun with.

"Mommy is going to get baby clean before Baby has an accident we both know Baby can't hold it." Jennifer scrubbed 5he baby teen with soap.