LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

“Thanks mom yeah I didn’t skip school like some people!” She said pointing at the baby..

Kayla hated when people talked about her like she wasn’t even there… She also knew better then to interrupt the adults as she had been told and spanked when she did.

”Oh yeah mom I know a lot of girls who would love to babysit when I can’t.” 

“That’s right baby girl you’re very popular with the girls let’s wheel you around so everyone can see my baby sister.” 

“Ok mom see you in a few.”

”Wave bye bye to mommy and tell her you’ll miss her bunches.” 

Kayla looked at her mommy 

“Bye bye mommy I’ll miss you bunches.” She waved at them as they left.. 

Jennifer waved back to her little baby girl and smiled as she entered the principal's office.

"OH, my is that Kayla I always knew she was just a big baby." Catherine a girl that tried out for the cheerleading team but was ultimately foiled by the big baby smile and tickled her.

"Hey since you're a baby that means there as an opening for the cheerleading squat which means I can try out for them again and this time they're onto be a baby throwing a tantrum."

Kelly smiled proudly..

”Yeah that’s my diaper wearing baby sister if you want you can check her diaper..

Kayla was so embarrassed as the girl did that and more as she kinda pushed the diaper into her and they both knew If she did that a few times Kayla would get off in her diaper.. The girl grinned and winked at Kayla like they both knew where each other now stood..

”Hmm she might be a little wet!” She kissed Kayla on the check and walked off.. 

Kayla hoped Kelly wouldn’t catch on to what Catherine said…

The big baby didn’t want anyone thinking she got turned on by diapers! 

Kayla also knew her spot as captain on the cheerleading team was gone..

”Well let’s see who else we can meet shall we baby girl.” Kelly said cooing at her with a air of superiority.. 

Kelly and her babysitter continued walking down the hall.. 

Soon enough Jessica finished talking with the principal she found her daughters and took the baby stroller

"Hi girls was she any trouble dose she needs a diaper a change?" Jennifer asked them as she looked at her daughter and she had seen what happed she placed a hand on her daughter's diaper to feel her wet "BABY KAYLA THAT BETTER BE PEE BECAUSE IF ITS NOT YOU'RE GETTING A MASSIVE SPANKING." Jennifer lectured her daughter this was supposed to be punishment not organism.

• Like 1

Ugh I’m right here! Kayla wanted to yell..

”Oh yeah she was fine I think she might have a girlfriend!” Kelly smiled teasing her sister..

Kayla blushed as they talked about her sexually..

”Gross as if I’d get off wearing a stupid diaper i hate these things!” She cried..

Kelly smiled thinking she had some ideas now to make sure her baby sister would never get out of her diapers..

• Like 1

"dont be silly Baby is just a baby and babies dont have girlfriends or boyfriends; isn't that right yes, it is yes, it is your just mommy's silly baby.

"Young lady you know you're not allowed big girl words you're getting a spanking and then I see am going to have to keep you away from people." 

Jennifer unbuckled Kayla from the stroller removed the baby's diaper cleaned her up before she began her spanking.

You're going to count each spank I give you.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank.

Jennifer swatted her daughter's behind.

“B- but b- but mommy no please it wasn’t fair I hate diapers!” She cried as she was took out of her stroller..

Kayla began crying as her diaper was untapped.

”N- no no please please!” She cried as the first swat landed smack on her ass she shrieked as it stung.. 

“O- one - t- two!” She cried as she began counting she kept going and going 

i want my diaper so bad! She screamed in her head as she never thought she’d beg for a diaper! 

Kelly watched and smiled as her sister was spanked and she knew her older sister would be her baby sitter for a very long time as her new step mom wasn’t going to let her grow up anytime soon if at all!! 

"Really you're cum in your diapers tell me otherwise little girl you are to be a baby that means no girlfriends do I make myself clear maybe I should hire you a male sitter that way I can make sure you dont use your diapers for naughty cum."

"We are going home and you're going to fill a notebook with the following lines am a baby and my diapers are only for pee pee and poopy and it better be in a neat handwriting do I make myself clear Baby." Jenniefer then looked at Kelly with an apologetic look on her face.

"Girls am so sorry that Baby was trouble and Kelly am sorry that your little sister embarrassed you while you were trying to be a good big sister, to make up to you am going to prepare your favorite dish." Jennifer told them.

“Yes b- but -I - I don’t want a girlfriend or a boyfriend.” She whined as it wasn’t her fault that the stupid girl teased her rubbing her diaper into her special place..

”Yes mommy.” 

“Sounds good thanks mom what will the baby be eating?” She teased looking at her baby sister.. 

"Well that diaper tells me otherwise baby you're staying close to mommy you naughty naughty girl."

Janet took the stroller and pushed her into the care and then drove home.

"Alright baby get to your corner and start writting on your notebook do you remember what you need to write or do you have a baby brain too you are such a naughty girl this was a punishment not a way for you to get off."

Son of a bitch as if my life can’t get even worse! Kayla thinks to herself as her mommy acts like she’s in a stroller race she was going so fast.. Kayla could tell her mommy was pissed.. It wasn’t my fault that stupid girl knew she what she was going Kyla thinks as they get back to the car..

”Yes I know what I have to right it wasn’t my fault!” She was angry she was ready to blow her top!! 

Son of a bitch as if my life can’t get even worse! Kayla thinks to herself as her mommy acts like she’s in a stroller race she was going so fast.. Kayla could tell her mommy was pissed.. It wasn’t my fault that stupid girl knew she what she was going Kyla thinks as they get back to the car..

”Yes I know what I have to right it wasn’t my fault!” She was angry she was ready to blow her top!! 

"Young lady dont you argue with me you're the one that used your baby diaper for a big girl think am telling you ringht now you are a baby and you are not going to grow up your going to be my baby for the rest of our lives and babies dont get organisms nor do they have adult playtime you lost all of that they only thing your diaper is for pees poops and the thing that happens to us if you know what I mean I do not want to find cums in that diaper again now stop arguing and get to writting." Jessica handed Kyala a notebook and a pencil "You better fill the entire notebook." 

Kayla couldn’t do or say anything.. She now realized she was a real baby and this wasn’t going to change anytime soon.. She just looked out the window hoping to make the best of it..

Once they got home she was in the nursery..

She took the pencil and paper and begin writing..

”mommy can I have a drink?” 

"Yes, baby I'm giving you a drink just sit in mommy's lap and I will feed you luckily you didn't drink anything with your sister, and I still have your diaper bag with me let's get you a baba, but I expect you to right after your done is that understood," Jennifer picked the child up and sat her in the lap.

"Okay baby here comes the choo choo," She find the teen baby her bottle.

Kayla was thirsty but she didn’t want to be cuddled in her mommy’s lap..

”Ugh can I have something instead of baby formula?” 

The new baby was getting used to her new baby life and she was quickly finding out some things were better then others! 

Her baby life sucked but baby formula and having her diaper changed in front of people and being cradled in her mommy’s lap was the worse!  She felt like a infant.. 

"No Baby you were naughty and that means no reward so you will drink baby formula and nothing else until I see you behaving your new age and speaking of which I found some yummy food for you and you're going to love it its delicious, purred squash," Jennifer told her little baby girl.

After your done drinking the formula you're going right back to your punishment little girl just remember mommy does not tolerate bad behavior," Jennifer gave Kayla a swat in her thighs as a reminder.

“Nasty I don’t like that stuff!” She whined as every day it was more and more baby stuff. She thought about the night she went out and wished over and over again that she could go back to that night..

That night she had McDonald’s and a Coke she never thought she’d be drinking baby formula in baby bottles and now going to be eating baby food..

”Owe!” She cried as the swat hurt..

”Ok mommy.” She said rubbing her thigh 

"You should have listened to mommy then you wouldnt be in this mess missy." Jennifer scolded her baby girl.as she feed her the baby formula.

"You only get rewarded when you behave and besides babies like you need to drink their formula so they can grow up big and strong like big sissy and other people," Jeenifer cooed at her little girl.

"Good girl if you behave you might get a banana or a special treat." 

Kayla couldn’t say much as she drank her bottle she just kept thinking more and more people are going to see her as a baby and she knew her mommy wasn’t going to Walt her grow up.. She was more mad at herself and the way things were going..

She was now getting used to her diapers and her bottles and being a baby.. Now she could only think how pathetic she was as the one thing she had to do was be good and she would get a banana which she did want..

She wondered what the special treat might be! 

"Looks like my baby made pee pee in her cute little diapers such a baby not teenager at all are you Kayla no your just a  tiny widdle baby that needs to obey mommy's command ." Jennifer cooed as she patted the diaper to see if the baby had used her diaper like the little baby she is.

Jennifer was loving the humiliation that Kayla was going threw she wondered what else she could do to humiliates the big baby and make her feel more of a baby. "You know what Baby I think that from now on you should cry if you want mommy to change you." Jennifer cooed at her little Baby.

"Yes you are yes you are from here on out I expect baby to cry,"

Kayla wanted to cry hating her new life and how her new mommy patted her diaper..

”Cry are you serious!” Kayla whined 

She was so mad as she couldn’t believe the extremes her mommy was going through as she truly was going to experience her second babyhood.. The only question was she going to be able to leave it like she didn’t the first time! 

"Yes, I am you're a baby and babies cry and every time you behave like a teen or an adult, you're getting a spanking now be a good little girl and suck your thumb," Jennifer gave her another smack in her thighs for questioning her.

"You're going to be my good little baby right and obey mommy and do as I tell you?" Jennifer thought what else she could do to make Kayla understand and accept her place as the baby of the family and that they won't hide it. 

Kayla took a deep sigh and began sucking her thumb.. 

“Owe!” She yelped behind her thumb she almost wished she had a pacifier..

Kayla nodded her head as she didn’t really see anything else she could do but to be good she didn’t want a spanking! 

As Kayla sucked her thumb she hoped this was the last of her punishment as her new mommy seemed to come up with new things to make sure she knew she was a baby and no longer a teenager..

Kayla was too busy thinking about things that she didn’t even realize she wet her diaper until after she was doing it..

Great I’m really losing control I didn’t even know I was going until I was going I’m really going to need diapers not just wear them for punishment. She thought to herself 

"That's a good baby Baby and I see that my little baby had an accident but don't worry your diaper can still hold more." Jennifer explained as she checked the baby's diapers.

"Oh and Baby your going to crawl if I see you walking your going to get a spanking is that clear Baby I also want you to respond while sucking your thumb."  Jennifer ordered her as she wanted to make it clear that Kayla had no status other than baby.

Kayla bushed as her mommy checked her. It was so embarrassing to be checked like a baby and then told what she did in baby talk..

”Yeth.” She said with her thumb in her mouth..

”Wommy wacifier?” She said behind her thumb as it made her speech real babyish. 

Having her pacifier would be a lot better then sucking her thumb! Can’t even believe I’m asking for a stupid pacifier.. 

Kayla hated crawling and wasn’t looking forward to it!