LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Mom vs Step Daughter pvt Nitram

Kaylaindiapers

"Alright be good and have fun Kelly."

"No okays you say yes mommy." She gave her a glare as she diapered the big bay up.

"You know what I was going to go easy on you, but your big sissy had the right idea after all."

"Crawl to the corner and I want you to say am a baby and am proud I like going poopy on my dides so that makes me a big baby." Jennifer pointed to the wall for her baby to crawl over there.

“Yes mommy.” She said sobbing as she laid on her changing table having her diaper put back on her..

”Mommy I know please.”‘She begged 

Kayla had learned since her new baby punishment that her mommy had that stern look like I’m not going to tell you again..

Not wanting to get another spanking she did as she was told and crawled to the corner.. 

Once she reached the corner she began saying it then she felt her stomach turn and she knew what was coming she squatted and began filling her diaper..

i can’t Believe I just shit myself! She thought as she continued talking to the wall.. 

• Like 1

"Baby I got you a naughty chair you must be tired of standing in corner." Jennnifer knew that her baby just filed her diaper, and she was going to make Kayla sit in her own mess. 

"Baby you better sit down okay and just keep looking at the wall and keep repeating all your phrases and dont worry about going to school your daddy pulled you out." Jennifer gave her baby the good news.

"You're going to stay home with mommy and be a baby like a real baby oh and sweetie you're not going to get any changes at least not until your time out is over baby."

“Pl- please mommy.” She cried as she was forced to sit in her own mess.

She cried as she continued saying the stupid punishment lines..

Kayla was furious that meant she was going to be a baby 24/7 and she could just imagine being on a baby schedule..

”Ok mommy.” 

Wake up changed dressed fed breakfast 

play then a nap then up again changed and play some more..

She was so mad she continued talking to the wall and thinking and dreading her new life and how it sucked! 

After an hour of time out Jennifer went to the chair and picked Kayla up "Okay Sweetie it's time for your change, and after that you and mommy are going to hit the town and see whats going on maybe take you to my friend's house."

Jenniefer carried the overgrown baby to the bathroom "Sorry Baby but mommy has to go, and mommy doesn't wear diapers like Baby does so just stay here and watch mommy be a big girl."

"Jeenifer pulled her pants and panties down making sure that Kayla had a good look at the panties she was wearing.

"I bet Baby misses the potty, but the potty is for big girls like big sissy and mommy besides Baby has her potty with her 24/7 it's such a convenient way to go potty for Baby."

Kayla was so tired of saying that crap she was never going to say she wasn’t a baby again that was worse then a spanking! Least the spanking it was over but that time out talking to the wall sucked!! 

She laid there wanting out of her dirty diaper as soon as possible..

”Mommy I’m thirsty drink please?” 

“No mommy baby wears diapers.” She said almost without even thinking about it..

Kayla just tried to look away tried to think of anything but where she was.. 

“Yes mommy.” 

"Yes, she does okay baby mommy is done using the potty time to change you." After she was done using the bathroom Jennifer washed her hands and dried them then she picked up the baby and carried her to her nursery.

"Okay sweetie let's get you changed. PU what a smelly baby." Jennifer undid the diaper, and she slowly began to whip her baby.

"Wow Baby you certainly did a number on your diaper it's a good thing mommy made you wear diapers." She cooed as she cleans her little baby. 

"You know sweetie after your diaper change were going to play a game and it's going to be fun."

Kayla laid there on the changing table that she despised.. She didn’t know what to say at times but she also figured she was a baby and mommies would say things to their babies and not expect a answer.. She also noticed her new mommy used a lot of baby talk on her! 

“Yeah games.” 

Oh great what the hell do you have cooked up now! She thought to herself as she was all cleaned up and she felt better.. 

"Thats right baby game. "She cooed as she brought out a crate 

"The game is called bye bye big girl panties am going to bring out your panties and you're going to throw them away and you're going to tell me why you're throwing them away and thats simple you're throwing them away because you're just a big baby that loves her diapers."

Jennifer opened the crate which contained all of Kaylas big girl underwear and a trash bag where Kayla was meant to throw her panties a way. "OH, and one more thing you better smile clap and laugh when you throw each pair of underwear in the bag because if you dont you're going to be a very soar little girl."

Kayla was furious and wanted to throw her step mom away but she knew she was helpless and there was nothing she could do! She felt just like the baby her step mom is making her.

Kayla looked at all her panties that she hasn’t seen since that horrible morning when her new mommy put back in diapers..

”yes mommy.” 

Kayla picked up the red ones 

“I’m a big baby that loves her diapers she clapped “Right mommy!” 

She did it over and over until the bin was empty and there were no more underwear..

”All gone mommy I love my diapers yeah!” She said laughing and giggling.

"Such a good baby and guess what you win the first round yed you d yes you do." Jennifer cooed at her baby girl with a huge smile.

Next she brought out sll of Kayla's big girl clothe. ", Alright sweetie this next round is going to be harder but I know Baby can do it your going to divide this clothes nwith big sissy and mommy." Jessica knew that here her baby might throw a fit.

Since the clothing she was going to make her give away has been her favorite style and this was a good way to remind her of her position.

"I bet vmy Baby is having fun with mommy and not going to icky highschoo." Jennifer tickled Kayla under the chin.

Great I thought this stupid game was over! She thought to herself. 

Her eyes got big when she saw her big girl clothes. 

“Please pl-pl m- mommy Wh- what will I- I wear eventually my punishment will be over we can’t throw away my clothes mommy please!” She begged stuttering nervously not wanting to get in trouble but making her protests known. 

“Yes mommy.” She said giggling as she tickled her

This sucks this sucks! She screams in her head. 

"Oh silly goose your going to be the baby of the family for a very long time see according to your new certificate you were born a year ago." Jennifer shows her the documents that she had been working on for little Kayla.

"Besides your not throwing away this clothes your giving it to mommy and Big sissy." Jennifer explained as if Kayla was just a baby.

"Now baby your having fun so if I hear you questioning me again you're getting a spanking and Baby loses the game now go on baby keep playing and you better make sure mommy gets your old strapless dress."

Year old what the hell is she talking about! She thinks to herself her eyes get big when she sees the certificate..

”That’s stupid no one will ever think I’m one look at me.” She said showing her body cause obviously she looks like a teenager not a baby..

”B- but I’ve learned I don’t need to be a baby I’ve learned my lesson!” She whined trying to talk logically to her..

”Fine.”’she didn’t want a spanking so she continued to do as her mommy told her.. 

This sucks so much!  She thought to herself.

Well Baby it doesn't matter what people think only what mommy wants and mommy wants you to be a forever baby so that you can grow up and be a big girl and not a rowdy teen like you were."

"Honey saying you learned your lesson doesn't convince me that you really have it only tells me that you're trying to get out of your punishment and your punishment will end when pigs fly."

"Good girl be mommy's little baby and behave do as mommy tells you and you'll get nice surprises be a bad baby and you'll get bad surprises oh and in case you were wondering if I see you acting like an adult, you're going to be a sorry little girl you are not a teen you're a baby and I expect you to behave like one.

Kayla decided not to argue she just knew she would lose and maybe get a spanking.

“Ok mommy.” She said confused wondering what her crazy mommy was talking about.

She looked at her clothes knowing all her big girl clothes were gone and that only meant one thing she would now be wearing baby clothes! 

"In case you're wondering from here on out if you want food, I want you to cry if you need a change, you're going to cry like a baby I want you to cry if your upset scared anything a baby does, I expect you to do If I catch you not doing anything like that you get a spanking," Jennifer explained her rules to the overgrown baby.

"Now baby are you done with the game let's see what you gave big sissy and what you gave mommy and it better be." Jennifer went to check each item of clothing and decided to see if she could get Kayla into more trouble.

"This looks sexy and it's for mommy such a good girl I might wear this on my next date with Daddy I bet he'll love this more on me then on you."  

• Like 1

Kayla couldn’t believe how her mommy was making more of a baby each and every minute. 

She looked at the stack of clothes that she had divided and she was giving a lot of good stuff up.  

“Yes mommy.” She knew her daddy hated the way she dressed he always thought that she dressed to sexy. 

She let out a deep breathe knowing that would no longer be a problem. 

• Like 1

"Okay Baby enough of that it's time to see your new favorite Tv show." Jennifer took the big baby to living room and turned on the tv to Caillou a show for very little babys.

"I better catch enjoying the show Baby and then after that show were going to the park I jsut have to get a few things ready so be a good baby and watch the show if I catch moving away from this spot, you'll be a soar little girl do I make myself clear young lady."

• Like 1

What the hell is she trying to make me watch. 

She sat on her diapered bottom in the spot her mommy put her in. 

Kayla groaned in the inside as she saw it was a baby show. 

How the hell am I supposed to like this she thought as her mommy scolded her. 

“Yes mommy.” 

She watched as she walked away. 

The park can’t be that bad. 

Ugh I felt like this when I was babysitting threatening the brats I babysat for with spankings and timeouts I just never thought I’d be on the other side of it! She thought as the show played music and a lot of colors. 

School would be much better then this! 

• Like 1

"Alright Sweetie am done packing your diaper bag and you can go in your stroller first we're going to pick up your big sister and her friend s from school and drop them off at the movies then you and I are going to the park unless you want to go to the movies, we can find something for babies."

Jennifer picked her little girl up and took her to the car strapping her in the car seat "okay Baby you be very good to your big sister and to the others."

Jennifer drove them off to the school she planned on showing Kayla off to the entire school first thats why they were leaving early, and she made sure to get rid of any watch that Kayla might see she was a baby so time should be a concept that the baby didnt know about.

• Like 1

I can’t believe I have a damn diaper bag! Ugh I know this can get worse so I’m not even going to ask if this can get any worse..

”Um can we just stay here?” She didn’t want any of Kelly’s friend seeing her and she knew going to the movies would suck..

Once she was strapped in her car seat she was screaming in her head..

Make it stop make it stop! Over and over again..

”Ok mommy.” 

She cringed as she saw her former school.

please please don’t let anyone see me!! She thought to herself.. 

• Like 1

"Alright be good Baby am just going to get your stroller so I can wheel you in,"

Jennifer took the stroller and wheeled her baby inside the school making sure to give everyone a good look at the baby whether they be staff or students.

She moved slowly as well "Say hi Baby and introduce yourself little girl."

• Like 1

Great everyone’s going to know I’m a baby now..

Once Kayla was buckled in she was wheeled into her former school..

She saw guys she turned down in the past and they laughed at her and she saw girls that didn’t like her and they volunteered to babysit.. Some even said she was always a bratty baby so this punishment works perfect for her..

Kayla had to tell everyone her name and she was a baby who belongs in diapers and belongs being watched by her mommy!

She was so embarrassed and humiliated..

”Hey mom and oh look it’s my baby sister!” 

Kelly said walking up to them. 

• Like 1

"Oh, hey Kelly am her to talk with the principal about you and Kayla, he tells me you won the award for perfect attendance I am so proud of you." Jennifer said smiling her other stepdaughter and she loved seeing the teasing that the baby was getting from her former classmates.

"You know why not take your baby sister and give her the tour am sure she misses this place, but you know I didnt have a babysitter since you're all at school but am glad I can count on you and your friends to babysit her," Jennifer handed the diaper babg and the stroller to her older daughter which now happened to be Kaelly.