LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not original, just some role play themes I want to do:

Ishigreensa

Looking for a role play partner that will do several of these ideas or maybe a couple of them and a couple of your own ideas.

Wanted roleplayer must play the part of a girl, and the girl must pee her pants or be manipulated into peeing her pants.

1.  The boyfriend is manipulative, controlling, and wanting to treat her like a fragile flower that needs not only his strong arms to hold her and protect her, but also his guidance as if she doesn't know how to take care of herself.  He has impossible rules that make it hard for her not to wet her pants at least once, but many times, as many as three times a day.  Sometimes, he tells her she needs to wear a diaper because of her not being able to stay dry, and sometimes, he asks her if she is a baby, and tells her only a baby needs diapers.  She doesn't know what he wants until he tells her because he always has her guessing, and sometimes, that even leads to her making a poop mess in her panties.  But what else could she do?  She thinks she loves him.  She thinks he is protecting her, and that he is trying to help her learn how to cope in life because somehow, she had never learned properly how to balance her restroom needs with when she needs to get things done or she shouldn't leave something unattended.  (If you are up for it, we can also include a daughter to the girlfriend who is about 8 years old.)

2.  You play a girl that has lost her parents over four years ago, and you've bounced home to home since then, not lasting more than a few months in any one place.  Due to all the bouncing around, the now 14 year old is one confused little girl, who has been placed in the worst of the worse places over the last 4 years.  You've been forced to handle all the chores in a house including watching younger kids, cooking breakfast and lunch, doing laundry for herself and younger children, cleaning up the bahtroom after baths, and washing dishes after dinner.  She has been in the strictest places, where she was not allowed to speak back to her elders, and where they put her at the table the minute she came in from school, and told her to do her homework, not even letting her up to use the potty.  Of course, at that place, if she was doing chores, no potty.  If she was having dinner with the family, no potty, and if she was in trouble and grounded to her room, or put in the corner, no potty.  She has taken the full blame for any trouble that arose, and well, it has always been safest for her to stay quiet and not say too much.  Of course, they got mad if she wet her pants, too, expecially if she pooped in her panties, but they would be even worse if she left a chore, the table, or her room without permission, so sometimes, getting in trouble for pooping her pants was better than getting hit for disobedience and leaving a place she wasn't supposed to.  This girl now comes to a home, with a single man, and men were the worst, so she thinks she better be careful.  How confused does she get when he starts being nice to her and he lets her up from the table, and he doesn't spank her for wettting her pants?

3.  You are a student in college, and once again, you are nearly failing in two subjects in school.  Your advisor calls you to his office, and he asks the poor girl what her dreams are, and if she really thinks they are realisitc.  What the counselor doesn't know, is that she is failing her classes, not because she's not smart, and not because she doesn't care, but because she is going through a lot Her scholarship being lost due to the problems of last semester are only the tip of the ice berg of her troubles.  She is going to lose her housing because without the financial aid help, she doesn't have money for rent.  Her only living relative that cared about her died last year, which was the thing that caused such a deep depression, that it marked her semester, and hurt her standing at school.  And on top of everything, due to all the stress, the poor girl wets the bed starting since a month previous.  And now, as the counselor is talking to her, well just before seeing him, she learned that she was officially kicked out of her apartment.  What will she reveal to the counselor?   Will they find a way to get her bakc on track?

4.  A nineteen year old has run away from home.  Conditions at home were not idea for anyone, and since she is over 18, their is no way to make the police force her to come back.  Her mother's boyfriend was always drinking and hitting on both the mom and her.  He didn't work, and when he saw her at home, he made her do all the chores and then be a servant for him, as well.  If she refused, she was punished, even at 19 years old, sometimes just denied dinner, or sometimes put in her room with the light turned off, and the door locked so she couldn't get out.  The nineteen year old is now a 16 hour bus ride away from the city her mom and the boyfriend are in, and she is on her last few dollars, and she needs to find some place to take her in, or she might end up on the streets, where who knows what could happen to her?  She realizes she is in trouble, and the only way to get a quick buck, is to sell her body, only when she hooks up with the first guy that might pay her something decent, he is not looking for sex or for anything of that sort.  He just wants her company, and he asks her to talk to him and to not leave his sight for several hours, and when they are done, he is going to give her $400 all just for talking to him, and he even wants to take her to dinner, and maybe a movie, so she wouldn't really be working, execpt the but... is that she is not to leave his sight, not even to use the restroom, so she will end up wetting her pants.  When that happens, he even takes her to buy her some clothes.  Then, he finally asks her....  Can you get home alright, and then it comes out that she has no safe shelter for the night, so he offers her a place to sleep with no strings for the night.  She doesn't have to do anything except follow his house rules.  Will she accept?

5.  If you have an idea that is somewhat like the above, the main things I'd like to include:
   A:  The character needing help and wetting her pants is a girl.
   B:  The girl feels trapped, manipulated, or otherwise unable to do anything but comply with what the dominant character wants of her.  (Not sex, but treating her like a child)
  ?  The Girl's history is such that living with the manipulative care taker is better than what she thinks the alternative would be.

So, anyone up for taking this?

If you want to discuss something, contact me on Discord at StoneRiver76#9815 or you can answer me here.  I have more ideas, too, and I will hear out your ideas, if you are going to play a girl, the girl will have some potty troubles but not becasuse of incontinence or disability things or sickness, and the girl kind of wants someone to take care of her, though she might not realize it at first.

Hi how are you? I am interested in doing some rps if that's okay with you I also have a discord you can find me at LIGHTPHANTOM16#2521 thank you for taking the time to read this I appreciate it.