LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First bruising

AndTheChips

So I really needed the catharsis after procrastinating work and getting super anxious because of that and I gave myself a good hard hairbrush spanking (as good as I could ??‍♀️). Clearly the abstract consequences aren’t getting through so maybe a bit of spanking conditioning will help. 

I actually bruised quite a bit. Is that bad?  I get that some people bruise more than others and some people are into the bruising, and there are some factors that can cause you to bruise more or less, but I guess the degree to which I appreciated the bruising wouldn’t outweigh risks if there are any… is there anything wrong with bruising?  Should I be avoiding this :( ?  Is it bad for me?

Some bruising is OK.   It means that you got a good spanking and you will be reminded of it for a little while each time you sit down. 

A lighter implement will leave less bruising and,  usually a little more sting. But the sting won't last as long.

Now you better not procrastinate or you'll have to get it again on your already sore bottom. 

I am not a doctor and this isn't medical advice, but:

I got spanked HARD with a bath brush once and it really bruised. I don't think I could have managed to bruise myself anywhere near that badly by self-spanking with a hairbrush even if I tried - for reference, I had trouble walking well into the next day, it was really sore for the better part of a week, and after a few days it started to itch like crazy. And like, it was fine. It cleared up after a few days and never bothered me again. If your bruising isn't worse than that, then I seriously doubt you have anything to worry about. And even BDSM people who do get bruised way worse on the regular all seem to agree that it's not really dangerous, as far as I can tell.

Now here's the twist: personally, I hated it! And that's fine! For a couple of days afterward, I was telling myself some of the same kinds of things you say in your post, like "OK, I get that some people are into the bruising, and yeah, I think the idea of having to sit on a sore bottom for a few days is pretty hot..." And then after a while of continuing to be sore and bruised and swollen I was like "Yeah, this sucks. This doesn't make me feel good." And I'm about as into spanking as anyone.

So my actual advice to you is: relax and let yourself heal up, pay attention to how the aftereffects progress over time, and listen to whatever feelings you have over the next few days before you try spanking yourself again. You probably don't need to worry about the idea that you've injured yourself, and if those worries go away and you realize that you really enjoy the bruising, then that's great! If the worries don't go away, then that in itself is worth paying attention to! And if you just don't feel good about the bruising for whatever reason, then don't try to convince yourself that you're into it. Your feelings are probably going to get more clear as the healing process goes on, so just take it easy and let that happen.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Clyle said:

I got spanked HARD with a bath brush once and it really bruised. I don't think I could have managed to bruise myself anywhere near that badly by self-spanking with a hairbrush even if I tried - for reference, I had trouble walking well into the next day, it was really sore for the better part of a week, and after a few days it started to itch like crazy.

Wow. Now that's one heck of a spanking.  

The itching is from the bruises healing. 

If you don't mind,  who gave you that spanking? How long did it last? How many swats to each cheek?

Boy, I  bet that must have really stung.

19 hours ago, Spanky said:

Wow. Now that's one heck of a spanking.  

The itching is from the bruises healing. 

If you don't mind,  who gave you that spanking? How long did it last? How many swats to each cheek?

Boy, I  bet that must have really stung.

The whole spanking from start to finish took about 35 minutes, but only the last few minutes were with the bath brush. It started with his hand, then he used a little paddle for a while. Too many swats to count, even just with the bath brush, and you can bet I wasn't in any state to keep track anyway!

Oh yeah, it stung like I couldn't believe. The bath brush is genuinely shocking. I was taking the spanking like a real big boy right up until then, but the second that brush came out I was bucking as hard as I could all over the guy's lap trying to squirm my bare bottom out of the way of those smacks. He just held me down as easily as a preschooler and kept on spanking at exactly the same pace. Looking back on it afterwards, it was almost comical remembering how I must have truly believed I could somehow twist and squirm hard enough to actually stop him from spanking me even for a second while he had me completely helpless over his knee. But the bath brush is gonna bring out the desperate flailing instincts of a very sorry well-spanked little boy no matter how big you think you are, and you won't even think about how silly and irrational it is to think you can actually get out of the strong grip of someone so much bigger than you, and you certainly won't think about what a laughable spectacle you're making of yourself carrying on like a toddler, not until later, not while you're too busy thinking that surely Daddy or Mommy won't keep spanking you anymore if you can just let them know how much it hurts, or busy thinking that surely you can struggle enough to keep from having to take even one more of those awful swats, because anything is better than accepting that that horrible brush is going to keep coming down on your defenseless little bottom exactly as long and hard as Mommy or Daddy thinks you need and there's not a thing you can do about it.

• Like 1