LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need a friend to talk with

CaptDia3939

I need someone to talk with, about the high times when I want to wear and enjoy wearing, the low times when I don’t, and the messy middle area. I don’t know how or where I want to chat, so here works for now. I just feel super alone right now.

@Max PuppyI would like to meet up with you at some point. I will be free sometime during the week between Christmas and New Years. I can let you know when I do. 
I would like to know you a little better because I liked what I saw in your profile, but I want more. I theoretically like spanking and discipline in general, but haven’t had someone to dish it out to me. If you aren’t a fan of this, that is okay too. I would find it really cool to change each other’s diapers, I have never been changed nor changed someone else. 

On 12/5/2021 at 10:43 PM, CaptDia3939 said:

I need someone to talk with, about the high times when I want to wear and enjoy wearing, the low times when I don’t, and the messy middle area. I don’t know how or where I want to chat, so here works for now. I just feel super alone right now.

Msg me if you need to talk.

On 12/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

Always open too

Thank you so much. I wish I was more outgoing. I am just a loner. I would like to chat with you, however you prefer.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:53 AM, GhostRider5903 said:

Msg me if you need to talk.

I really appreciate it. I use my phone and this site is not particularly mobile friendly, especially for those who are neither technically gifted or neanderthals. So, here is preferable to on site direct message. If you prefer a different service like discord, we can direct message and figure it out.