LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Las Vegas

Last I checked, you don't need an appointment, except on Saturday. They are ( or have been) open mon- Fri, regular hours, and they are open to the public:

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/pages/about-us

They don't do "private shopping" anymore due to the already long hours they put in. So get there between 9:30 and 5pm...Monday through Friday, you should be OK! ??

I am sure if that was the case, the owners would post something about it on the site. I went there last April (2021) and had no issues. Drove up, walked in, chatted a lot with the owners who are very nice, bought a bunch if stuff, paid the bill...packed up and headed out...no questions, no mask requirements, no vax card questions etc. 

So, like I said, if there was something required, they would post it....and they hav'nt. Call ahead, sure, but I dont think you need an appointment.

3 hours ago, Zombiezzz said:

Heading to Vegas in late February from Utah. What would someone recommend to go try? Also is there any abdl stuff down there?

Hi Gir! *Waves!*?? LOL!?????❤️☺️?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

DONT TAKE MY ADVICE  - ANYONE - LISTEN TO SQUARE F- DUCK HE /she knows it all

No need to be bitter or angry.... I mean really......really? I have been to CTDC several times, and the last time, to be totally honest, they didn't seem to give a f**k about the supposed pandemic, or masks or social distancing much less any other garbage we are being forced to endure!! 

Just being honest, you choose to live in fear, that is your choice. I choose other wise, as do others. Please allow us to live our lives as WE see fit!!!

Sure, go ahead....call ahead, double check. You are free to do as you please, as long as you don't bother anyone else. Personally, I just go by 1) what they post on their website and blog. 2) personal experiance, having been a customer for the last several years. Thats all I know, and nothing more...or less. Just a simple truth garnered by evidence and personal experiance. 

Don't see much use for anything more. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I happen to live very near the store Changing Times, and you can just walk in as of last month.  I was curious and went in to look around.  As for other adult baby stuff, I don't really know much about what is or isn't here.  I guess one good place to check would be under the meeting place and then under  Nevada.  I know they did have a November and December munch in the middle of the month, and it is likely they will also have one in January and February.

• Thanks 1