LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas, Baby [Final chapter added Dec 24]

Yay, i'm back from holiday vacations. Sadly no fun times in diapers for me. :(

oh well i'm honored to see all these people replying. ?

On 12/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, kerry said:

A decent story. I still maintain that its central plot element makes no sense, and I do think Jackson should have been found out and punished for his malfeasance, but you've done a nice job given the premise.

You mean about him paying any attention to Daria or her diapers? I guess you are right that it isn't normal but it also isn't normal to like diapers either but here I am and so is everybody else. I dunno. ? He saw something to pick on and just kept going with it.

On 12/24/2021 at 11:39 PM, Night Rain said:

Jackson shouldn't of got away scott free.

Of course not he's a big meanie. 

On 12/25/2021 at 6:07 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas! ?? :) ??

On 12/25/2021 at 7:29 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

I get the feeling Daria will want to have as little to do with her cousins as possible as she gets older. I also kind of hope she gets away from her dad ASAP. I get frustration with an older kid not making it to the bathroom, I have that with my five-year-old, but I would never talk to her like that. There are ways to deal with it, and this dad makes me want to smack him with his mother's/father's cane.

This also factors into her teenage years. How is she going to go to him for help when he treated her so callously because she was under threat from an older cousin?

At the same time, I wouldn't mind a sequel where Jackson comes again, but she would be at least thirteen by then, and it would be awkward, to say the very least. Or hey, maybe he'll have done some growing up and he'll want to apologize and make up for what he did to her. Maybe she still has issues with the bathroom because of the emotional/verbal abuse her dad gives her or allows to happen at school or elsewhere to "encourage her to be a big girl," and Jackson helps her out? I would love to see a sequel!

Yeah, memories like that leavea lasting impression. I have a lot too, and some of them inspired this story. (No one put me in diapers like Jackson did though) but then again people are all different and I know I'd love to get to spend Christmas as a little kid in diapers. I don't know if Iwould have liked it when I was a kid but... ? Maybe Daria thought about it later and liked it, or maybe she hated it forever. I guess the ending sounded like she hates it but I dunno.

If I do decided to do a sequel I'll have to put on my thinking cap and figure out what really happened after. For now its a secret. ?

Thanks again for all the support and comments. Sorry if it didn't go the way you wanted but that's life sometimes so I dunno. I hope you liked it anyway.

47 minutes ago, Allman90 said:

Yay, i'm back from holiday vacations. Sadly no fun times in diapers for me. :(

oh well i'm honored to see all these people replying. ?

You mean about him paying any attention to Daria or her diapers? I guess you are right that it isn't normal but it also isn't normal to like diapers either but here I am and so is everybody else. I dunno. ? He saw something to pick on and just kept going with it.

Of course not he's a big meanie. 

Merry Christmas! ?? :) ??

Yeah, memories like that leavea lasting impression. I have a lot too, and some of them inspired this story. (No one put me in diapers like Jackson did though) but then again people are all different and I know I'd love to get to spend Christmas as a little kid in diapers. I don't know if Iwould have liked it when I was a kid but... ? Maybe Daria thought about it later and liked it, or maybe she hated it forever. I guess the ending sounded like she hates it but I dunno.

If I do decided to do a sequel I'll have to put on my thinking cap and figure out what really happened after. For now its a secret. ?

Thanks again for all the support and comments. Sorry if it didn't go the way you wanted but that's life sometimes so I dunno. I hope you liked it anyway.

I went back in time and convinced your designated caregivers to not potty train you ever and sign you up for singing lessons instead so you have permanent diapered fun as well as extensive knowledge of singing :)

• Like 1