LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting My Mom

Nitram

Emma couldn't believe the humiliation she has to go through today, she was use to  parts of  her life being humiliating by now ever since this new problem arose from nowhere, but what Regina is doing to her is embarrassing enough on its own, "Come on Emmy you can do it make a poopy on the potty for nana Gina I know you can do it," Emma looked up as she heard the women encouraged her to use the potty, it wouldn't have been so embarrassing if she was on a toilet but no she had to sit on a pink plastic potty in the middle of her former enemy now step-grandmother’s office. That wasn't the worst of it, the worst of it was Emma knowing that she would end up back in her diapers, a stack of changing supplies were waiting for her on Regina's desk. '`If you can't make a poopy, what about a pee-pee?' Regina tried to switch tactics to get her step-granddaughter to use the potty like a big girl. "Emmy, will you go pee-pee for M&Ms unkey Henry use to go potty for M&Ms." Regina took out a bag of M&Ms and showed them to Emma. Emma looked at Regina and the bag of chocolatey goodness and she tried to push however nothing came out she just looked at her step-grandmother and shook her head no. She just really didn't have to go. "Okay sweetie let's get you diapered up and down for nap we'll tell mommy what a good little girl you were for sitting on the potty." Regina took Emma by hand and led the savior to the stack of changing supplies, Emma shyly took Regina's hand and followed. As she was getting changed "I don't really take naps." was all Emma managed to say after such an embarrassing ordeal. Regina just smiled; she knew that Emma was trying to get out of her nap. "Tell you what baby girl I'll teleport you to my home and you can watch some tv okay?" Emma looked at Regina to try and see if she was lying when she couldn't find any trace of fibs, she nodded "Okay nana," Emma agreed, with a wave of Regina's hand Emma had been teleported to her tummy time mat with the Tv on some babyish channel for Emma to watch.

Emma was in a trance as the tv characters sang silly songs and did funny things, she then heard the door to the house open and immediately she knew who it was, it had to be Henry he was the only other person who had keys to Regina's home. Don't get her wrong, she loves her uncle/son. She just didn't like the way he babysat her, he was going to make her take a nap and make her potty in her diapees so Emma did what any other baby would and hid from her babysitters, 'Surely Regina was behind this, that sneaky nana.' thought  Emma from her hiding spot as Henry entered, "Emmy am home!" he called out, Henry loved both his mothers, but he saw Emma as more of sister now niece type of figure, considering everything they've been through it was nice to see his birth mommy get a happy ending most people thought it meant for Emma to have a love but Emma's happy ending was with her mommy and daddy and bubba. Emma kept quiet in her hiding spot which caused Henry to look for her. It seemed,that Henry had received Charmings traits of finding the people he loves, "There you are baby, come on its nap time." Henry said as he picked Emma up and carried her to the nursery that was set up for her in Regina's home. Henry had never been so thankful for magic, if it was not for magic putting the baby down for a nap would have been more difficult. Henry laid Emma in her Crib and turned on the mobile and gave her a warm bottle of milk, and of course Henry read from his book to her. As Emma heard the story and drank from her baba her eyelids were getting heavier and impossible to keep open and eventually, she fell asleep.

In the middle of her nap her thumb had enter her mouth and like a real baby she had messed and peed herself. Emma slept soundly and comfortably knowing that her family was there to help her and willingly give her what she needed. It was a wonderful dream. "Emmy wakey-wakey." Henry’s gentle and soft voice came which caused Emma to be excited as she woke from her nap, "Henwy!" she lisped in excitement forgetting that her thumb was in her mouth. "Come on baby, let's get you fed and then changed.” Henry said before taking a sniff, “On second thought let's change your diapey and then we'll feed you." Henry said he had planned on feeding Emma first but the smell entering his nose told him that was a bad idea, all Emma did was smile and giggle like a cheeky baby, "Oh you find that funny, come here little miss!" Henry cooed as he took Emma to her changing table and even though Emma was being a wiggle rascal, Henry managed to change the big baby's diaper "Okay Emmy its launch time then bath time." Henry took Emma to the kitchen and strapped her in her highchair. He tied a bib around Emma’s neck and then brought out some of the baby food and some dessert for Emmy. Emmy behaved herself at launch and ate every bite including the desert, although she behaved, some of her food ended up on her bib and all over her face. Henry chuckled at the baby and cleaned her up. He freed Emmy from the highchair and took her to the bathroom.

As they were walking to the bathroom Emma couldn't believe that her biological son turned uncle would baby her and how much of a good job he was doing, it made her wonder why she claimed she didn't like him babysitting her. "Henry when did our roles switch? When did you become the adult and when did I become the child?" Emma asked amused with the situation, though she knew the answer to her question, but that was a story for another day she just wanted to see how Henry would handle a question like that, "Oh don't you worry about that silly stuff baby," Henry ruffled Emma's hair and placed her in the warm bath tub. Henry gave Emma some bath toys to distract her as he bathed her and Emma played with the toys, she had fun and she was enjoying herself. She even smiled when henry had ruffled her hair, it was the feeling of love that she had been denied in her actual childhood.  Henry finished bathing Emma and changed her into her pink Frozen pajamas. He first slid the pants that gave her an obvious diaper bulge up her legs, "Okay arms up baby." Henry cooed as he tickled her sides causing Emma to laugh and giggle, Emma did as she was told and lifted her arms. “There we go no let's get the baby ready for playtime.” he said taking Emma back to the living room she was placed in her playpen with a bunch of toys and she played with all of them, she put some of them on her mouth and Henry had taken them out of her mouth and placed a pacifier in her mouth instead. Soon enough like any other baby Emma got bored with her toys and she started to bawl, Henry however was ready, "Look Emmy, Elsa." he pointed at the tv and that did its job, Emma looked at the tv and waved at Elsa. "Hi Elsa!" Emma yelled that on top of her lungs.

"Why she no hear me? She no like me?" Emma asked, tearing up, she was thinking that her friend no longer wanted to be her friend. Henry wasn't sure what to say, especially since his mother was in little space at the moment, "Ah she's on a secret mission and if she talks to you then she gets caught and they lose." Henry fibbed to her, usually he wouldn't do that and usually it wouldn't work thanks to her so called superpower, but since she seemed to be little she accepted and watched the movie in peace. Once the movie was over Henry saw that Emma was once again falling asleep and that was a good thing since it was almost past Emma's bed time. He carried her to her nursery and tucked her in, "Good night baby." He whispered, kissing her on the forehead, then he went back to the living room and read a book.      

• Like 2

Yes, it is. It was actually an old story that I just posted here but I could use the feedback can you tell me in more detail what I need to work on please. Thank you for replying and taking the time to read my story.