LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is A Size Down Advisable?

dlsafrica

I am a natural médium but lately the diaper I use has only been stickers in small. Rather than waste money I've left it alone.

But would a small size work? Sure it would be a tighter fit, but is it advisable at all or would it .. break or sosomething?

35 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

I am a natural médium but lately the diaper I use has only been stickers in small. Rather than waste money I've left it alone.

But would a small size work? Sure it would be a tighter fit, but is it advisable at all or would it .. break or sosomething?

I think it would break buddy, besides I've used tight diapers before and they're usually not very comfortable anyway. a small fits someone like me, my size.☺️??☺️❤️? Besides a larger diaper always feels more comfortable! ☺️?????❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

One thing to consider is how high the small size rises in the front, versus the medium. I'm at the large end of the medium size range for most diaper brands, or the small end of the large size range; my waist is a medium for sure, but my legs are wide so the bottom tabs tend to only barely make it over to the edges of the front panel in a medium. However, I used to wear mediums because I thought they looked less bulky under clothes, but, I had an issue with the front of the diaper being low enough that it could either become folded down inside my pants, or, that I would inadvertently tuck my shirt into it, with damp results. I moved up to a size large in most of the diapers I wear (with the exception of the Megamax, where the medium is cut a little larger than most), and that has eliminated the problem - now, the front rises high enough to be snugged up by my belt, and I don't get "over the top" or "tucked-in-shirt-wicking" leaks anymore. So make sure that if you go down a size, the front doesn't sit too low on you. And I agree with @BabySpiderBoy that overly tight diapers aren't that comfortable, and depending on how snugly you have to squeeze yourself into them, you might run the risk of ripping off a tab or something. If that happens while you are away from the house, it can get mighty inconvenient!

• Like 1