LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regina’s Baby Swan

Nitram

Regina’s Baby Swan

"Ever since Emma had cut down Regina’s favorite apple tree, she has been pissed but at the same time intrigued. Emma cutting down a tree like that seemed more like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum to Regina. The mayor had just recalled an event she witnesses long before the tree incident. She had seen Emma and Henry hanging out at first glanced it seemed like a mother and child spending time together which was true, however, if you had a good look. It looked more like Henry was the parent and Emma the child. Remembering that event Regina tried to remember a time any time Emma acted like an adult surprisingly there was none. This revelation gave Regina an incredible idea, she finally knew how to take the savior down this might even bring her and Henry closer together now all she had to do was play the waiting game. So, she went back to do her job as a mayor. The door of her office swung open and guess who was behind it that’s right the blonde savior. Regina’s lips formed a smirk which the blonde didn’t see. “Miss Swan, what are you doing here don’t you have a job to perform?” Regina faked anger at that savior but at this moment she couldn’t be any happier at seeing her here. It was a good thing she had magic at her disposal. 

"Well, Madam May…" Emma tried to speak but she found that her body had other ideas her lips formed a frown in her face as she was feeling her stomach turn and twist at the pressure building in her bowels. ‘This can’t be happing not here, not in front of her enemy,’ thought the blonde savior.  Emma shifted her stance as she continued to talk, "You ar…” the pain increased as she tried to confront The Mayor of Storybrooke. Regina was getting tired of Emma’s inability to speak in complete sentences.

“Miss Swan I know toddlers that can speak better than you,” She scolded the woman who was in pain, “Now Miss Swan tell me why your here,” She ordered her to speak as if Emma was a mere child that didn’t know any better. "Lo… I…“  Her stomach kept turning 'please, not now, not here, not while I’m trying to conduct an interrogation,’ Emma thought, clenching her sides. Seeing the so-called savior in pain was delicious for Regina, she was savoring every aspect of pain that the blonde woman was suffering. "Well, Miss Swan I’m waiting are you ever going to tell me why you dropped unannounced in my office or do I need to teach you how to speak first?” Regina tapped her feet showing Emma a scowl in her face.  “Igottago,” Emma tried to bolt for the door but to her horror, she had messed herself in front of the mayor.  

"Ms. Swan, did you just mess yourself? I take it back; you're not a toddler at least they can tell when they have to go. You are an overgrown baby," Regina Lectured and belittle the blonde in every way possible. Emma just looked at the floor in shame feeling like a little girl who was being scolded by her mommy for not making it to the potty in time. "I’m sorry Regina I’ll come back later it was a just one time,” Emma apologized shyly feeling as if the whole world was viewing her next move. “A one-time thing Emma really?” Regina pointed at the blonde's crutch causing her to look where the mayor was pointing to her embarrassment the blonde found out that she was peeing herself but how she never even felt the urge to go. “Miss Swan you just ruined my carpet What do you have to say for yourself," "I’m sorry I’ll pay for the carpet let me go home.” “You want to walk around town and show them what a big baby you are? As much as I would love to see that; the only place your going is to the corner. March little girl.” Regina ordered pointing to the corner. Emma wasn’t sure what compelled her to do it but she marched and stood in the corner she didn’t know why she was obeying her enemy. She just felt she had to do as the older woman ordered. Emma stood in the corner feeling like a naughty little girl. She didn’t even notice that Regina had left the room. About an hour had passed when Regina returned from her little errands. The Mayor of Storybrooke was shocked to see that the blonde was still in the corner.  Seeing her there Regina’s lips formed a smile, this was proving to be quite the treat and so much fun for her.

“Okay, Miss Swan your time out is over," Regina grabbed the girl's hand to pull her out of the corner when Emma’s regained her composure and she tried to leave. However, due to the mess in her pants combined with Regina’s spell caused her to fall back in her messy butt making Emma look like a baby who was just starting to learn how to walk. "See Emma you are a baby it seems whoever took care of you did a shitty job in raising you I guess I need to reraise you make you more respectful so you will be my baby girl.” Re-raise her make her more respectful? Was this woman crazy, scratch that she totally is,’ The savior tried to salvage the little dignity she had left, “Regina, you can’t do this, think about Henry what will he think of you he already thinks your evil,” Emma’s words cut deep into Regina’s heart however the mayor was not about to let this opportunity go, she had the so-called savior where she wanted her. “I 'am thinking of my son and my town, I don’t want my son and the people of this town protected by a so-called adult woman who still pisses herself like an infant. So, you will be my baby and you will be happy about it and like it!” Hearing this, Emma tried to struggle and put up a good fight but, in the end, Regina had overpowered her.  Emma’s body was numb she was awake but couldn’t move. "There now that, that’s settled let’s get you out of those messy clothes and into age-appropriate clothes for a little baby like you. “

The mayor stripped the blonde of her messy garments and used them to wipe her. Once Regina had wiped the savior ass clean, she proceeded to diaper her. The diaper was very thick with babyish prints on it she replaced the blonde’s shirt with a very pink girly and frilly dress that did very little in hiding her diaper. "Let’s fix that hair of yours and give you a proper hairdo,” Regina quickly and expertly gave Emma babyish pigtails tying them with a pink ribbon. Making the pink ribbons into large babyish bows. “Now let’s have a look,” Regina dragged the infantilized woman to a nearby mirror. Emma couldn’t believe what the mirror was showing her. Her reflection stood there dressed in a frilly pink dress adorned with lots of laces and bows. 'That wasn’t her reflection, it was the reflection of a little girl.’ Emma was shocked at the toddler in the mirror with her face. This wasn’t her it couldn’t be her and yet it was her. She attempted to back away but all she managed to do was trip due to the thickness of her bulky diaper. Which were keeping her legs apart, as she fell down tears began to roll down her eyes. She could not be having a breakdown over a change of clothing and a little fall, yet there the mighty savior sat diaper peeking out, in a dress, and crying over something so trivial. She tried to think of all the people who were counting on her, and of her son.  She just couldn’t stop the tears that were coming out over this. Regina watched the younger woman fall and tear about it. The mayor couldn’t help but give a smirk about it, “I know it’s not what your use to but your diapees need to be extremely thick in order to keep all of your little baby messes contained and not leak into clothing or floors.” Regina teased the adult-infant when she stood her up in front of the mirror after Emma fell down. 

• 11 months later...