LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

X-Men 97! (New X-Men animated series!)

I have great news everybody!? Marvel has announced that they're doing a new X-Men animated series! But not just any animated series, an continuation of the highly popular VERY FIRST X-Men series, the classic X-Men the animated series! (From the early 90s.)???☺️?❤️ The title of the new X-Men series is gonna be called "X-Men 97." Here's a video from IGN on what we could possibly see in the new animated series.?? Enjoy!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Notme said:

Really? That's pretty cool. This is the only X-Men series I've seen, outside of the marvel movies

You should check out X-Men evolution. That show's pretty good too, although it's not my favorite. But it DOES hold nostalgia for me cuz it was part of the early 2000s. I loved those times! Some of the best times of my life.??❤️?☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1

Oh I'm a 80/90s kid lol. When that came out I was in high school already so never checked it out. I might give it a look though. I wish gargoyles would get a reboot. I mean it'll be hard to top the original, but I'd love to see what Goliath thinks of this modern world and today's villains 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Notme said:

Oh I'm a 80/90s kid lol. When that came out I was in high school already so never checked it out. I might give it a look though. I wish gargoyles would get a reboot. I mean it'll be hard to top the original, but if love to see what Goliath thinks of this modern world and today's villains 

What's gargoyles???

Oh I think it's on Hulu! I loved it as a kid. My mom would sometimes get me the Gargoyles spaghetti O's and I'd eat while watching the show. It's pretty close to like Batman or X-Men, except it's about the gargoyles lol.

Hold on I'll get a link.

I haven't watched it but looks like it's posted by the same people as your first link.. sorry I couldn't embed the video like you did

https://youtu.be/jyvOw7gt-iA

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Notme said:

Oh I think it's on Hulu! I loved it as a kid. My mom would sometimes get me the Gargoyles spaghetti O's and I'd eat while watching the show. It's pretty close to like Batman or X-Men, except it's about the gargoyles lol.

Hold on I'll get a link.

I haven't watched it but looks like it's posted by the same people as your first link.. sorry I couldn't embed the video like you did

https://youtu.be/jyvOw7gt-iA

Wow!?? I'll DEFINITELY have to check that out buddy! It looks badass! I can't believe I NEVER watched it.??☺️❤️? @Notme wanna be friends?? I really like you!☺️❤️?❤️? *BIG HUGS!* I LOVE 90s cartoons!!!!!??☺️?❤️ They were my childhood!!!!!

• Like 1

It wasn't as popular as some of the other superhero shows..I think because the content was a little older. I mean like more mature. X-Men touched on mature topics too but more palatable for kids with all the flashy costumes and superpowers. 

It was still a really awesome franchise with a respectable fandom lol. I hope you like it! I need to finish rewatching cause it's been upwards 20+ years since I've seen it. Don't remember all the details haha 

• Like 1