LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Low Testosterone and spontaneous orgasms

For the last couple of months, I've been taking testosterone supplements due to age related low-t. Not unusual for my age.

Overall, I've noticed the change and improvement in energy and vitality. Sexual arousal has improved a bit. Feeling better overall.

But today, my old sexual issues returned and made up for lost time. Sure, a bit more aroused this morning after starting work (WFH). No big deal. Some off an on erections, that was a new as I've haven't had that sort of thing happen out of the blue in a number of years. Not a problem but the guys may know how it is when you have an erection wearing a diaper. Adjustments are required. 

All that wasn't a big deal until the this afternoon when the orgasm swarms started again. These are sudden orgasmic contractions that vary in intensity, number and frequency. Some mild and just a few to some quite forcefull, and in a large quantity. In the past they would be associated with leakage of seminal fluid and/or ejaculations. 

This afternoon, there were a few incidents on mild contractions and a heightened arousal. Just a few seconds of contractions. Nothing to even think about. 

Until a couple hours ago. I'm working when I start to lose mental focus as a general arousal feeling starts. It increases and few mild to medium contractions flutter a bit. Then about 30 seconds latter, a swarm of contractions suddenly starts and just keeps going and going getting stronger and deeper. After about a minute I can feel a deep orgasm building. It takes about 2 minutes until I have a powerful orgasm and ejaculation. The contractions don't stop though. Within about 5 minutes or so I have another deep orgasm and ejaculation. All without an erection.

The orgasmic flutters abate a bit but haven't stopped. About 45 minutes ago a slow and deep orgasm happened. this one had a very strong erection so much so that I had to rip off the diaper while it all played out 

I can't even really focus on this post at the moment. 

This really feel good today but I know it can't continue like this. 

This is freaking nuts. 

• Like 1

I've always wished I could have spontaneous multiple orgasms, but obviously if it was something that one has zero control I could see how that could become stressful.

Has your doctor said that it could be a side effect of the testosterone? I remember going through puberty and essentially having a constant erection through those early years, but never a full on spontaneous orgasm. 

There are also cases of Persistent General Arousal Disorder (PGAD) that occurs for various reasons, and more often reported in women but also occasionally men. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Wheels The sexual issues are a result of the back issues that caused my urinary incontinence almost 20 years ago. For many years, they were frequent and persistent. But about 7ish years ago, they gradually stopped happening so much. Usually only happening at night before falling asleep or as a wet dream at night.

Yea, they sound fun and at times were very pleasurable. But it can be very distracting, annoying, and frustrating. 

The the orgasm swarms don't usually cause ejaculation or a sexual release. Usually they just cause a frustratingly high state of arousal. When that aroused, it is challenging to get an erection or ejaculation. It is a sort of fatigue or over stimulation from what I was told.

When this first occurred, I would heavily leak seminal fluid and have many small ejaculations.

I was told that T-therapy could impact sexual function and asked about this. They weren't sure as this medical team is new to my issues.

To be fair, my first urology team didn't believe it until I was getting an exam and saw it directly - feet in stirrups, foley cath in place, and just thin constant stream of seminal fluid slowly making a mess with occasional tiny ejaculations.

The intensity has mellowed a bit for the last week, its mostly been orgasms before falling asleep or waking up while having an orgasm like a wet dream. (Though there may not be an ejaculation.)

This whole thing is nerve trauma  from an auto accident. Pain is very rare so I'm not interested in spinal surgery. Aside from the sexual and urinary issues, the back problem hasn't gotten worse. So I consider diapers and minor sexual disfunction a win compared to the original prognosis of degenerative nerve damage resulting in paralysis or intense pain. 

• Like 1