LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dexter

DailyDi

Watching the old episodes before I start the new series that begins tonight. More interesting than I thought it would be, and they don't show too much gore which I assumed they would overdue to be edgy. It's relatively tame compared to the Walking Dead some weeks lol

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Watching the old episodes before I start the new series that begins tonight. More interesting than I thought it would be, and they don't show too much gore which I assumed they would overdue to be edgy. It's relatively tame compared to the Walking Dead some weeks lol

They're making a new Dexter series Mikey?!???

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah first episode is on Showtime tonight.

Wow!??? So does it pick up where the old series left off?? By the way, I've never seen Dexter. Is it good?!?? I think I've only seen one episode though. LOL!?

44 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!??? So does it pick up where the old series left off?? By the way, I've never seen Dexter. Is it good?!?? I think I've only seen one episode though. LOL!?

Yeah, same star and story. It is good, I just recently started watching it on Amazon Prime.

27 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, same star and story. It is good, I just recently started watching it on Amazon Prime.

Wow, cool! Thanks buddy!??☺️ Yay, I have a new show to watch!!!!!! I really appreciate it.❤️???❤️

14 hours ago, bottlestop said:

Dexter picks up several years later in the new series.  I don't have showtime, waiting till later to watch it.   Goliath with Billie Bob Thorton is another series I enjoyed and has a new season on Prime. 

Goliath is very good!

Haven't watched that one yet, though Colbert did have the star for it on the Late Show a week or so ago and it looked interesting enough that I may watch it at some point. If you have Amazon Prime there are quite a few good series on that worth watching, Carnival Row, Good Omens and The Boys were good. And if you like Anime I suggest Beastars on Netflix which is based on the Manga of the same name.

13 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Haven't watched that one yet, though Colbert did have the star for it on the Late Show a week or so ago and it looked interesting enough that I may watch it at some point. If you have Amazon Prime there are quite a few good series on that worth watching, Carnival Row, Good Omens and The Boys were good. And if you like Anime I suggest Beastars on Netflix which is based on the Manga of the same name.

I LOVE the boys!!!!!!?? That's like, one of my favorite shows!!!!!!!?❤️ It's SO good!??☺️?❤️ I highly recommend it, especially for anyone that hasn't seen it!???✌️❤️?❤️ I also love anime!!!!!!!???☺️?❤️???❤️???

• Like 1