LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to begin an RP

LilGirlLya

Hello and happy Spooky day.

I'm wanting to get back into RP. I have a few ideas in my head and am interested in hearing from others as well. I'm looking to play the regressed party but if you want to do an RP for RP with you as the regressed one I can oblige that as well. I generally prefer a multi sentence/paragraph response style and look more toward RP as a way of telling a story together rather than just narrating a scene. I'll probably want to message a bit before we start just to iron out our characters and discuss plot. I generally don't like force or overt cruelty from a caretaker, anything that might touch on possible IRL diminishes the fantasy for me. I generally like to have my character discover that despite how much they initially might be opposed to being babied and regressed, they actually enjoy it.

The main ideas I have right now are fairly loose and we can do a lot with them as we build our characters.

The first idea is a young woman who is failing out of college and returns home for the summer. Parent or stepparent takes them back in. She begins to regress as she returns home, going emotionally first back into a moody, indolent teen only to find herself continuing along the path directed by her caretaker towards regressing. First with bed wetting and then progressing into child and then toddler status.

Another deals with a young woman who is going through a rough period in her life, either trouble adjusting to college or frustration in a dead end job. She confides in someone, an older classmate or coworker who takes pity on them. The older person who would become the caretaker is a Mommy or Daddy who leads her down the path to becoming a baby girl. If you'd like to play a regressed character as well, I can play the caretakers spouse and you could play someone else who has been "adopted" by the family.

The other idea I have is for a younger character, probably preteen to early teen. She's having school and family difficulty after a divorce/death in the family/etc and she goes to live with her aunt or uncle for the summer and she regresses under their care. This could also work with an older teen who is the youngest sibling in a family and she goes to stay with an older, adult sibling who has a kid of their own if you would like to play a regressed character or child as well.

If any of these are interesting to you, please respond here or in the DMs. I work a set schedule and live on the West Coast of the United States so I can generally reply after 5pm pacific. My output goal is to have a few posts each night, but I do have commitments Monday and Tuesday evenings. I can still get at least one post off but that's when I'm doing D&D with friends IRL.