LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone !

Hello hello ! 

I'm BabyRebecca, 29 mtf who has always loved diapers since I can remember and being a Babygirl ! Yay! My little age varies from 1-3 depending on my mood ?.

I'm finally joining as a member on this website instead of lurking through the forums, I've been a visitor to this website for years ? always enjoyed everything this place has to offer and insights from other Littles or bigs! ❤❤

I decided to join officially in hopes to make new friends! So I'll give a little blurb that might help spark a new friendship in the ABDL world!

To start I live the 24/7 lifestyle in some sense as I don't go outside all babied up but I wear diapers 24/7 along with being in Little space when I'm at home just being my baby-self enjoying waddling around but mostly crawling ( carpets ❤❤) with thick crinkling padding either disposable or the crinkle of my plastic pants over cloth diapers; on another note I'm a huge gamer girl usually on PS4 or PC playing games like Apex, New World & PoE so feel free to say hello if you play !.

Well I'll leave it at that for now, looking forward to being more active here❤❤

You can find me on Fetlife @BabyRebecca.??

• Like 1

Hi BabyRebecca, and welcome to DD. Well you’ve been here for awhile I guess, but still you’re only introducing yourself now. So, come on in, join us officially. It’s nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Good for you, being 24/7, if ya can, why not? Interesting, you seem to be into cloth (literally) with plastic pants, some of the time. Did you wear them as a child/baby? Or was it a later interest? 
Well, hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BabyRebecca said:

Hello hello ! 

I'm BabyRebecca, 29 mtf who has always loved diapers since I can remember and being a Babygirl ! Yay! My little age varies from 1-3 depending on my mood ?.

I'm finally joining as a member on this website instead of lurking through the forums, I've been a visitor to this website for years ? always enjoyed everything this place has to offer and insights from other Littles or bigs! ❤❤

I decided to join officially in hopes to make new friends! So I'll give a little blurb that might help spark a new friendship in the ABDL world!

To start I live the 24/7 lifestyle in some sense as I don't go outside all babied up but I wear diapers 24/7 along with being in Little space when I'm at home just being my baby-self enjoying waddling around but mostly crawling ( carpets ❤❤) with thick crinkling padding either disposable or the crinkle of my plastic pants over cloth diapers; on another note I'm a huge gamer girl usually on PS4 or PC playing games like Apex, New World & PoE so feel free to say hello if you play !.

Well I'll leave it at that for now, looking forward to being more active here❤❤

You can find me on Fetlife @BabyRebecca.??

It's so nice to meet you baby Rebecca! I'm a HUGE gamer too! I've been playing video games for years. I ALSO have a PS4. I play games like, Doom, cyberpunk 2077, uncharted, rage 2, the borderlands series, the Dead Space trilogy, Marvel's Spider-Man, ghost of Tsushima, Doom eternal, metal gear solid 5, fallout 4, Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet & Clank, and Tomb Raider! I also like to chat about diapies. So if you wanna chat hit me up. I'm a huge movie buff too and I love all things nerdy. I like all things babyish too, especially babas!???❤️??❤️☺️ *BIG HUGS!*?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️??❤️?

• Like 4

Hello AbabyBill thank you for the warm welcome! I'm happy to be here actually chatting with people for once instead of being the creeper haha; going back to some of your questions I love cloth diapers with how thick, soft & babyish they can be although I use them mostly for bulk you know that leg spreading bulky-ness ! But I also love disposables for that distinct crinkle ! Always seems to make me blush, ☺ As for when I was younger, disposables were the choice my parents used from what I remember which was me running around in disposables I found that were left over pretending to be a baby again, my parents thought it was silly lol so I got away with it but later on as the stash ran out I eventually made my own makeshift diapers which led to my mother finding out and a whole long scenario, thankfully my mother ended up helping only with buying some Huggies and a pacifier for me but said she didn't want anything more to do with it beyond that which I respected buuuut it eventually led to the rest of the family finding out which turned into a whole thing.

How about yourself are you more into disposable or cloth ? & when did you find yourself getting into it all ?

• Like 3

Hi BabySpiderBoy ! ? 

Another Gamer Woot!!! I'll list the games I've played out of yours first off the uncharted series was a blast, borderlands I've only played the first one which was a ton of fun but I've always wanted to try the newer ones, Dead space series was terrifying but so much fun I'm always a huge fan of horror games! I've played most of the Resident Evil games up until Five!, I've tried a little of Medal Gear Solid but never really got into it enough to really appreciate it so shame on me >_<', Ratchet and Clank only after I religiously played the Jack & Dexter series till I finished everything almost haha but before Jack & Dexter was the age old CrashBandicoot !!, I played a lot of the Tony Hawk pro skater series idk if you played that? 

Sooo what kind of diapers are your favorite? What do you like most about Diapers ? ?

Also I just recently bought two big bottles from Rearz the big glass ones! One has monsters on it ! The other is princesses ! ?? Yay! And I'm in love with them ! 

PS: How did you quote my earlier message ? I see you can click on the quote thingy but it didn't quote my previous reply to ABabyBill.

• Like 2

That was cool of your mother to try and help out, but staying hands off too.

For me, I’m an older fart, so I started out in cloth and plastic pants. There wasn’t much else. Disposables we’re out there, but not good, not many people used them. Back then, they didn’t even have tapes, you had to pin they on like cloth. Anyway, my story is long, but I started early. I always had a thing for plastic pants and diapers. I have memories of things, that at the time, I didn’t realize, but looking back, I can see I liked them. I guess I missed my diapers, cause I use to get out of bed, and slip on several pairs of underwear. I made diapers out of just about anything you can think of as a kid. It wasn’t easy growing up, thinking I was the only one with these feelings. I didn’t know for sure, till I was about 19, or 20, when I saw a fetish magazine with AB content in it. There was no internet to look to then. 
When I was in my teens, I bought my first box of Pampers, and sewed several together. That was my first disposable diaper, I guess. Wasn’t till many years later, with the internet, that I got real AB disposable diapers. I like disposables, but my first love are cloth. 

• Like 2

Yeah she is a cool mom but I mean I still had to go into therapy and be outed by my brother within a week of him finding out about it sooo it came with it's own pros & cons.

Some past play partners of mine have described what you mentioned about finding ABDL content in adult magazines back in the day before the internet, one even finding an add for ABDL clothing made by a seamstress on the east coast, I can't recall the name so I apologize but it was interesting hearing about how things were back then and how people found ways to connect.

I can relate to the makeshift diapers! Hah I used to put on multiple layers of underwear a few times but eventually I found a supply of safety pins in my mom's tailoring supplies so I started using pillows for that soft cushyness and how it spread my legs bringing me back to the simple days with lots of affection coddling and love as both my parents were very busy most of time.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, BabyRebecca said:

Hi BabySpiderBoy ! ? 

Another Gamer Woot!!! I'll list the games I've played out of yours first off the uncharted series was a blast, borderlands I've only played the first one which was a ton of fun but I've always wanted to try the newer ones, Dead space series was terrifying but so much fun I'm always a huge fan of horror games! I've played most of the Resident Evil games up until Five!, I've tried a little of Medal Gear Solid but never really got into it enough to really appreciate it so shame on me >_<', Ratchet and Clank only after I religiously played the Jack & Dexter series till I finished everything almost haha but before Jack & Dexter was the age old CrashBandicoot !!, I played a lot of the Tony Hawk pro skater series idk if you played that? 

Sooo what kind of diapers are your favorite? What do you like most about Diapers ? ?

Also I just recently bought two big bottles from Rearz the big glass ones! One has monsters on it ! The other is princesses ! ?? Yay! And I'm in love with them ! 

PS: How did you quote my earlier message ? I see you can click on the quote thingy but it didn't quote my previous reply to ABabyBill.

Thanks for the reply Rebecca! As for your question, you can always tell if the quote is working by it highlighting the previous message that you're gonna reply to with it being in light blue. like your previous message for me right now is in light blue. That's how I know I'm quoting you and that it's working properly. I did not play Tony hawk pro skater when I was a kid, but my brother used to play it all the time and I used to watch him. He was really good at it. And it even got remastered for the PS4, if you know that? Same here as far as medal gear Solid goes. Metal gear Solid 5 is actually my first metal gear Solid game in the series that I've played.? I think my brother likes metal gear Solid too, but I'm not sure.? He doesn't keep up with video games anymore. And just so you know, I'm referring to my in real life brother, not Tommy in case you're confused after reading my profile.? my favorite diapies are the super dry kids from ABuniverse. Mostly because their so babyish! What I like about diapers the most is, the feeling of safety and security they provide me with. I also really LOVE pacifiers.?❤️??☺️?❤️?????❤️

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabyRebecca said:

Yeah she is a cool mom but I mean I still had to go into therapy and be outed by my brother within a week of him finding out about it sooo it came with it's own pros & cons.

Some past play partners of mine have described what you mentioned about finding ABDL content in adult magazines back in the day before the internet, one even finding an add for ABDL clothing made by a seamstress on the east coast, I can't recall the name so I apologize but it was interesting hearing about how things were back then and how people found ways to connect.

I can relate to the makeshift diapers! Hah I used to put on multiple layers of underwear a few times but eventually I found a supply of safety pins in my mom's tailoring supplies so I started using pillows for that soft cushyness and how it spread my legs bringing me back to the simple days with lots of affection coddling and love as both my parents were very busy most of time.

I can understand what you mean, about your bother finding out. I seemed to know early on, I needed to keep a low profile, with respect to what I was doing. I was very conscious, of even being caught looking at, diaper changes, tv ads, magazine ads, and the like. I had an older sister, and she liked to tease me with whatever she could. It would have been even more horrible, if she had found me out! Another thing that was difficult for me, I wet the bed till I was about 6,7. There I was, liking diapers and plastic pants, but at the same time, not wanting that to be known. And, wishing I could stop wetting the bed. I didn’t do it on purpose, or to be back in diapers. My mom, wouldn’t have had that anyway. She was done with diapers, and also thought, if I had diapers, I would never stop wetting the bed. I hated that time, the plastic sheet on my mattress, my sisters teasing, waking my parents when I did wet. I think, maybe my mom wasn’t so right, not putting me back in diapers. I probably would have still been teased by my sister, and I would have felt like a baby, (something no kid wanted, even a diaper loving one) but, I would have been more comfortable, and everybody could have slept easy. 

One of the makeshift diapers I used most, was a big old towel. I would pin it on, then I would used trash bags, that I taped on over the towel. I thought it was, the next best thing to DL heaven! Funny, the trash bags I remember most fondly, were these lime green translucent ones my mom bought. 
Something like these,

B3F3B2F5-E043-4B18-9430-07D323E8013D.jpeg122E3B8B-20CB-4707-B47E-23B9960A4452.jpeg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks for the reply Rebecca! As for your question, you can always tell if the quote is working by it highlighting the previous message that you're gonna reply to with it being in light blue. like your previous message for me right now is in light blue. That's how I know I'm quoting you and that it's working properly. I did not play Tony hawk pro skater when I was a kid, but my brother used to play it all the time and I used to watch him. He was really good at it. And it even got remastered for the PS4, if you know that? Same here as far as medal gear Solid goes. Metal gear Solid 5 is actually my first metal gear Solid game in the series that I've played.? I think my brother likes metal gear Solid too, but I'm not sure.? He doesn't keep up with video games anymore. And just so you know, I'm referring to my in real life brother, not Tommy in case you're confused after reading my profile.? my favorite diapies are the super dry kids from ABuniverse. Mostly because their so babyish! What I like about diapers the most is, the feeling of safety and security they provide me with. I also really LOVE pacifiers.?❤️??☺️?❤️?????❤️

I think I finally did it yay!! Thank you ????

I was a little confused after reading your profile and then going through your message haha he's just your "brother" hehe ? 

Super dry Kids is a good diaper too I've tried some of the ABuniverse diapers years back and loved them before I eventually started trying Bambino diapers and eventually leading into Rearz diapers ^_^ their all so good and cute! Lots of memories waddling and crinkling around in them ???; as for pacifiers only enough from what my parents described I was never one to use them as a baby but now a days I love them ! Suckling on a cute binkie is really comforting and sometimes I'll find myself just suckling on mine and try to speak behind it to my wife or Daddy not really noticing I'm still suckling but I'll take it out hahah also love my big German Nuk 10+ pacifiers I bought before the pandemic they really fill my mouth kinda like a gag but make me feel so much more babyish ?? ?

30 minutes ago, BabyRebecca said:

I think I finally did it yay!! Thank you ????

I was a little confused after reading your profile and then going through your message haha he's just your "brother" hehe ? 

Super dry Kids is a good diaper too I've tried some of the ABuniverse diapers years back and loved them before I eventually started trying Bambino diapers and eventually leading into Rearz diapers ^_^ their all so good and cute! Lots of memories waddling and crinkling around in them ???; as for pacifiers only enough from what my parents described I was never one to use them as a baby but now a days I love them ! Suckling on a cute binkie is really comforting and sometimes I'll find myself just suckling on mine and try to speak behind it to my wife or Daddy not really noticing I'm still suckling but I'll take it out hahah also love my big German Nuk 10+ pacifiers I bought before the pandemic they really fill my mouth kinda like a gag but make me feel so much more babyish ?? ?

Do those big pacifiers cover like, half of your face?? I love big pacis for the same exact reason. They're always so much fun to suck on and make me feel so babyish!?☺️???????❤️??❤️?

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I can understand what you mean, about your bother finding out. I seemed to know early on, I needed to keep a low profile, with respect to what I was doing. I was very conscious, of even being caught looking at, diaper changes, tv ads, magazine ads, and the like. I had an older sister, and she liked to tease me with whatever she could. It would have been even more horrible, if she had found me out! Another thing that was difficult for me, I wet the bed till I was about 6,7. There I was, liking diapers and plastic pants, but at the same time, not wanting that to be known. And, wishing I could stop wetting the bed. I didn’t do it on purpose, or to be back in diapers. My mom, wouldn’t have had that anyway. She was done with diapers, and also thought, if I had diapers, I would never stop wetting the bed. I hated that time, the plastic sheet on my mattress, my sisters teasing, waking my parents when I did wet. I think, maybe my mom wasn’t so right, not putting me back in diapers. I probably would have still been teased by my sister, and I would have felt like a baby, (something no kid wanted, even a diaper loving one) but, I would have been more comfortable, and everybody could have slept easy. 

One of the makeshift diapers I used most, was a big old towel. I would pin it on, then I would used trash bags, that I taped on over the towel. I thought it was, the next best thing to DL heaven! Funny, the trash bags I remember most fondly, were these lime green translucent ones my mom bought. 
Something like these,

B3F3B2F5-E043-4B18-9430-07D323E8013D.jpeg122E3B8B-20CB-4707-B47E-23B9960A4452.jpeg

I was so cautious back then too! I was terrified of anyone finding out about my AB shenanigans! 

I hate to say this as I know the website I'm going to quote had a horrible history but my introduction to the ABDL world was around 12 on [That site]sDiaperPage back then and I of course had no idea about it being a Pedo site at the time, I was naive kid who didn't know any better but anywho back to the story, my mother found me on my computer looking at that website on something for makeshift cloth diapers so I was ready to pass out from embarrassment; before this happened I should mention my parents actually used diaper dicipline on me until I was 8 or 9 and one of my babysitters would punish me whenever I acted up and got in fights with my older brother, she would diaper me up and take me to the nursery literally saying if I wanted to act like a baby I'd be treated like one, I never used those diapers because it was super embarrassing while my brother was able to play outside or play games and I was stuck in the nursery in a crib or put in the highchair for dinner, that really drove home my whole ABDL fetish before I knew what it was.

The trash bag plastic pants was something I did too for a short bit but we only had black trash bags and the white ones were too small for me and it became too awkward for my simple mind ?.

@ BabyBeccca. I know the site you are referring to. That wasn’t right, what your parents did. But I know, sometimes people think the are doing the right thing, and they don’t always know anything else. Like for me, I think I would have been better off having a diaper for bedwetting. My mother wouldn’t have had that though. She didn’t like having to wash diapers, she didn’t want anyone to think badly of her, having a child still in diapers, and she thought, I’d be to comfortable to stop wetting the bed with diapers. Back at the time, I wouldn’t have wanted to wear them, kids don’t want to be thought of as still being a baby. And my mother use to say, only babies wear diapers! So there I was, a bedwetter who secretly loved diapers, hoping I’d never have to wear one. But, I still think diapers would have been better way to go. If handled right, they can be. So, my mom might have been wrong, but I don’t blame her choice. She did her best, and what she thought was right for me. 
I know allot of people have fantasies about things like these, me too. But that’s what they are. Then there’s the reality, the thing that really messes with you. 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

@ BabyBeccca. I know the site you are referring to. That wasn’t right, what your parents did. But I know, sometimes people think the are doing the right thing, and they don’t always know anything else. Like for me, I think I would have been better off having a diaper for bedwetting. My mother wouldn’t have had that though. She didn’t like having to wash diapers, she didn’t want anyone to think badly of her, having a child still in diapers, and she thought, I’d be to comfortable to stop wetting the bed with diapers. Back at the time, I wouldn’t have wanted to wear them, kids don’t want to be thought of as still being a baby. And my mother use to say, only babies wear diapers! So there I was, a bedwetter who secretly loved diapers, hoping I’d never have to wear one. But, I still think diapers would have been better way to go. If handled right, they can be. So, my mom might have been wrong, but I don’t blame her choice. She did her best, and what she thought was right for me. 
I know allot of people have fantasies about things like these, me too. But that’s what they are. Then there’s the reality, the thing that really messes with you. 

I hate when parents use the argument, "I don't want my kid back in diapers just so that people don't think badly of me."and how they would say it's embarrassing for them. Like, it's not about you parent! It's about your child! And if wearing diapers for bedwetting is more beneficial for them, than they should do it. It's not always about the status quo, I hate that! To me, that's like some high school level bullshit. Like, really parents?!??? That's pathetic!????? And they would probably say, "I don't want to deal with diapers" and I'm thinking, well you know what?! too bad, we all have to do things in life we don't want to do. so GROW THE FUCK UP and deal with it!!!!!! GOD!, I hate people like that! People need to wake up and realize that once you have a kid it's no longer about you, it's about them. And I think if every generation knew that and understood that, the world would be a much better place.?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I agree with the both of you AbabeBill & BabySpiderBoy but I can't fault them that much as my parents were very caring and I have more good memories with them then bad plus we've talked about all this especially my mid twenties and I'm visiting and my mom caught me in diapers by noticing my distinct diaper waddle, we had a conversation and she was sorry about how she handled things in the past I could go on but in the end we all made up on that and a few other things ? now my parents and brother all know that I live the ABDL lifestyle and have no issue with it anymore so yay!! But of course I still respect them whenever I visit family and keep that stuff to myself.

It's good to hear how you feel about everything now cause their our parents and they always will be ❤❤ right ? 

Also because of what I've been through I have many fantasies and a lot of them I've been able to live out to help get over my past experiences growing up replaces bad Kinky BDSM related memories with good ones yay! It helped me a lot ❤❤❤❤?? 

• Like 2