LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curiousity: Is This Sexual For You Or Not?

What I mean is why couldn't role play take on a sexual context if it was given the opportunity and still be nurturing and comforting at the same time. I don't see why once sex is incorporated that it should take away from the other emotional aspects.

I think that's true for those of us who find ab play both sexual and/or nurturing. I have read accounts by some AB's though, who when they are in that role, become very upset or even traumatized by any sexual content. Whether these certain people suffered sexual abuse as children and the only time they were safe from that was infancy, I don't know. There could be any number of reasons, I suppose and the accounts I've read might not be indicative of the vast majority who feel that way. What I do know from reading what they've said, is that a sexual component added to the play would totally destroy it for them.

Perhaps some of our no-sex-please! ab's will jump in here with some more insight.

Thank you. You explained that very well. I to would conclude that it would require a trade off. Like each partner negotiates the scene each time. Although I guess this could be problematic unless each player was truly open or both enjoyed each aspect.

I often wondered though what is wrong with a bit of sex with scene play. Eh I should rephrase that. What I mean is why couldn't role play take on a sexual context if it was given the opportunity and still be nurturing and comforting at the same time. I don't see why once sex is incorporated that it should take away from the other emotional aspects.

Take for example a common BDSM scene. Which I believe has some very definitive parallels to the AB/DL field of play. Now pain is not enjoyable and is not sexual. People usually don't actively attempt to seek pain in order to feel sexual. However in the context of a BDSM scene pain is sexual. it does provide a sexual aspect and does not take away from the emotional aspect of Dom / sub. It is incorporated into the scene.

I don't see why sex or any sexual acts could not be incorporated into a scene without taking away from the emotional aspect of the role play. Because we have the ability to create what ever head space we want. Imagination is great.

Perhaps I'm not as experienced as I should be but I like to think that I wouldn't lock myself into one way of thinking and not beable to accept and enjoy other ways of play.

I hate to sound ignorant but what does BDSM mean??? I'm still somewhat new to alot of lingo on the threads. Thanks Quabbaby

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diaperlover from ga

Ah sexual for me. I didn't even know it was until my bf told me. (I'm single now). I sometimes get horny when I pee or mess in them. Even talking about it too with my online friends. I find diaper changes sexual too and I find being treated like a baby girl sexual too. I hardly use my pacifier now. I used to sleep with it everynight.

Diapers are a huge turn on for me. I love wearing them and wetting and messing in them and I really love watching as others do it in them. I dont care if you are a man or a woman. Watching you wet a diaper is my favorite thing in the world. Guess I am wierd.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah sexual for me. I didn't even know it was until my bf told me. (I'm single now). I sometimes get horny when I pee or mess in them. Even talking about it too with my online friends. I find diaper changes sexual too and I find being treated like a baby girl sexual too. I hardly use my pacifier now. I used to sleep with it everynight.

When I started out wearing, they were sexual, now almost 30 years later, they still are, but not nearly as much. The "thought" of being diapered, or having a Mommy, or being a grown up to a baby girl is sexual for me, but the diapers aren't nearly as much as they used to be.

As others have said, it's more comfort thing. I've wanted, and continue to desire, to be a baby, and they are an end to a means, I guess.

The sound of a disposable diaper being patted, well, that's something else entirely! :D

Gary

It's "Di" Sexual for me as in divided relative to the sexual aspects. At one time it was asexual although definitely bordering strongly towards the fetish very early on. I believe this began asexually because most of the connections occurred slightly before puberty. However, a couple of experiences later changed all of that fostering some very strong sexual connections and deep emotional responses to diapers and diapering. Remarkably I can be both, hence that Di Sexual aspect or rather which way I go is almost completely dependent on who it is I'm with and how they approach it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Definately sexual for me too-and for the same reasons as you. It's a drag your boyfriend couldn't help you out on this. He was a lucky boy. Pretty picture!

Gerber

It is very sexual for me.If I am wet I am turned on.Or yes and talking and reading on here.I have a girl fried that we do stuff together like shopping or bicycle riding while wetting.

As with many here, it both is and it isnt sexual. I cant deny that in many cases just taking the diaper out of the drawer, and getting the changing supplies gets me incredibly hard. On the other hand there are plenty of times where I just where to relax, and I dont really think about it otherwise. Its just what I do on my downtime. For the most part, I wear at home at night after work and on the weekends. Unfortunately at my current job I doubt I could wear at work, it would just be too awkward trying to make time for the changes that are needed and storing the supplies.

As far as the question goes though, it really all depends on the mood I am in. If I want it to be sexual it is. If I dont, then it isnt.

I use a pacifier a lot doing the day and all night long. I find wearing diapers always keep me horny. I really like it the way it feels when I pee in my diaper and when my mom changes me I like it when she puts lotion and baby power on my bottom. I tell her that I am sick when I am not so she will take my temp. rectaly

For me it's more of a comforting thing rather than sexual. When I was in my teen years it was probably more sexual, especialy when I wasn't seeing anyone and needed some form of sexual relief. When my wife dresses me it has more of a comfort aspect for both of us, and we have never had sex while playing baby games.

Aside from this, our sex life is pretty regular with the usual games/toys etc, but neither of us feel the need to involve baby stuff in our sex games.....we keep that seperate!!

Big N, little o. Diapers for me are emotional and relaxing. There's no arousal there. Besides, wouldn't that mess up the functionality of the diaper if your......nevermind. My answer is a no.