LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any parents treat them like a baby?

BabyBoyforever

3 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

I really am not sure. They have not been over my place for over 3 years so they have not seen my new nursery type room. They already knew I had a crib bed due to medical safety reasons, but that is a different thing. They have not seen the makeover of Winnie The Pooh stuff on the walls and toddler/baby toys hanging on the side of the crib to play with when I am laying in the bed awake and the baby sheets and stuff animals. They also haven't seen all the other toys around the house for me. I guess if they ever do come to visit they will learn quickly that I am living as a baby/toddler and they will deal with it. ?

Yep, that's vary true! For What it's worth though, I think they would be okay with it. If given the choice would you want to be a actual baby again????☺️???❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yep, that's vary true! For What it's worth though, I think they would be okay with it. If given the choice would you want to be a actual baby again????☺️???❤️

I do think they both would be fine with it seeing all that I have been through these past 10 years and having a Stroke at such a young age. They aren't going to be mad at me for it that is for sure. If it makes me happy I think they will be fine with it. 

That is a really difficult question. Would I want to be an actual baby again. I live so many aspects now that an actually baby/toddler lives it is almost like I am a baby/toddler. This is even without adding the baby like stuff to it. I need a caregiver 24/7 to watch me and take care of my needs. Miss Jen changes me, bathes me, prepares and cuts my food and even sometimes feeds me, changes my clothes, picks out my clothes(pretty much), takes me everywhere I need to go, puts me to bed. This was all regular stuff that was done before we added in the baby things. Now we have changed a few things up like she speaks to me more like I am a baby/toddler, my room has changed to a nursery, I take naps now that I didn't before, I have a mandatory bedtime at 8-8:30 p.m. now, I only eat what Miss Jen provides for me and that is almost all toddler type food and drink. I am now only allowed to watch baby/toddler TV and Movies and listen to Baby/Toddler music. Also I have bought several baby/toddler type t-shirts, sweatshirts with cartoon characters like Winnie The Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, and others. I also have bought Fleece Footie Jammies.  I have a lot of toys and stuffed animals now that I love.  So those are the additions. 

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

I do think they both would be fine with it seeing all that I have been through these past 10 years and having a Stroke at such a young age. They aren't going to be mad at me for it that is for sure. If it makes me happy I think they will be fine with it. 

That is a really difficult question. Would I want to be an actual baby again. I live so many aspects now that an actually baby/toddler lives it is almost like I am a baby/toddler. This is even without adding the baby like stuff to it. I need a caregiver 24/7 to watch me and take care of my needs. Miss Jen changes me, bathes me, prepares and cuts my food and even sometimes feeds me, changes my clothes, picks out my clothes(pretty much), takes me everywhere I need to go, puts me to bed. This was all regular stuff that was done before we added in the baby things. Now we have changed a few things up like she speaks to me more like I am a baby/toddler, my room has changed to a nursery, I take naps now that I didn't before, I have a mandatory bedtime at 8-8:30 p.m. now, I only eat what Miss Jen provides for me and that is almost all toddler type food and drink. I am now only allowed to watch baby/toddler TV and Movies and listen to Baby/Toddler music. Also I have bought several baby/toddler type t-shirts, sweatshirts with cartoon characters like Winnie The Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, and others. I also have bought Fleece Footie Jammies.  I have a lot of toys and stuffed animals now that I love.  So those are the additions. 

You seem like you lead a very good life buddy!?☺️? I'm kinda jealous.??? LOL!???

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You seem like you lead a very good life buddy!?☺️? I'm kinda jealous.??? LOL!???

Don't know if you need to be jealous because most of it comes with having a Stroke and I don't wish that on anyone. It was just making it a bit more babyfied that made it a bit more fun. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

Don't know if you need to be jealous because most of it comes with having a Stroke and I don't wish that on anyone. It was just making it a bit more babyfied that made it a bit more fun. 

Yeah, your probably right buddy!?? But for people like us in this community, that's every baby's dream, minus the stroke of course! ??☺️??❤️???❤️??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, your probably right buddy!?? But for people like us in this community, that's every baby's dream, minus the stroke of course! ??☺️??❤️???❤️??

The baby stuff is fun but that comes with the fact that I need the constant care of a caregiver.So even before we added the baby touch to it I was pretty much living the life of a baby/toddler in a somewhat sort of way because I had to rely on the constant care of someone else for all of my needs. That is pretty much what a baby has to deal with.  We just made it a bit more fun in the past 3 years. :)

• Like 3

growing up I was a very spoiled kid (still am if I’ll being honest lol) my parents gave me everything and more. as far a “babying” no, not in a literal or metaphorical sense.

however, I do have a story about someone else, similar to the question.

when I was a kid (about 7 years old) me and my sister would go to this lady’s house after school to be watched until my mom got off work. this lady’s name was Kim. she actually had a garage she converted into a daycare, and would babysit toddlers/kids. 

I remember Kim had a daughter of her own names Lacey. Lacey was 5 at the time, so she was definitely out of diapers. Lacey would always tell her mom “I wanna be a baby!”. I remember her saying this on multiple occasions. well, on this particular day after school, Lacey finally got her wish.

i remember being in the living room watching cartoons, and her mom walks in with a baby diaper, and a little dress. even though Lacey was 5, she could still fit into the diaper and dress. I’ll never forget her mom saying “if you wanna be a baby, then that’s what we’ll do! she took her, and put her outside in the sandbox. I think that was one of the things that made me start being curious about diapers.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't say my parents "treated me like a baby." I would say they treated me in a number of ways as if I was younger than I was, occasionally to the point of treating me similarly to a baby. I think the two are different.

The reason I think the two are different is that I think to be "treated like a baby," not otherwise specified, would entail a broad, general positive (i.e. active, additive) offering or imposition of babylike things — counting blocks, stuffed animals, etc. — rather like what an AB might do for themself to make it easier or more comfortable to regress.

My parents didn't do that. They were pretty happy to treat me appropriately for my age in terms of academic achievement, household responsibility, etc. Typically, they treated me like a baby by either:

• not preventing me from doing childish things which normal kids my age would have been taught not to do anymore; or
  • subjecting me, or allowing me to be subjected, to rules that would be normal for babies and toddlers but not older kids who were my age.

Important context is that I spent a huge part of my childhood without continence and in diapers, due to a very protracted precontinence (i.e. pre-toilet-training phase) and then a separate period of incontinence a couple of years later. Without that context, much of this would never have happened. However, I think if I had a kid and my kid had the same problems, I would avoid doing pretty much everything my parents did.

Here are some of the more outré things I can think of. Fair warning that a lot of tea is going to be spilled which is extraneous to the diapers but which is vital to understanding my family.

They didn't advocate for medical attention. At about 4yo, after a couple of separate toilet training failures, my parents took me to a paediatrician who assessed me as incontinent due to developmental delay. That's all well and good but then they just sort of treated it as a permanent fait accompli and didn't try to take any further action until my school put them in touch with a clinician when I was 6. Similarly, when my incontinence kicked in at 10, after a few paediatric consults they kind of pretty quickly assumed that it was going to be a permanent thing and stopped trying to fix it.

I dunno if their approach here is objectively objectionable or neglectful, but it feels weird.

They had weird ideas about modesty. Everyone is familiar with how parents let their toddlers wander about in a T-shirt and diapers. Typically that would stop at about 2 or 3. I was dressed that way most everywhere for the warm half of the year until I was about 4, and I was still dressed that way in most extended family private spaces and some public spaces right up until I left diapers. I have pretty much only ever seen 1 other person to whom this happened in my entire life.

In my parents' defence, I think at least the "extended family" element of this may have been instigated by my extended family in an attempt to play some kind of weird power game. I am one of the few people in my extended family diagnosed autistic, and the only one I know of with any significant continence issues. I think my relatives liked to lord that over my parents and remind them of that.

I very rarely got to change my own diapers. This is partly not directly my parents' fault. All told, I was wearing some form of incontinence protection through late third grade and from mid-sixth-grade through early-to-mid-ninth-grade. In that time, I went to one kindergarten, two primary schools, and one high school. Everyone except the high school had a blanket policy saying students with continence issues could not change their own diapers. The high school's policy was written in such a way that if I had been less severely incontinent and/or wearing lighter protection at the time of enrolment, I probably would have been able to change my own diapers, but I wasn't, so I wasn't.

My parents' direct involvement was that I did not get to change my own diapers at home at all during my first stay in them. I got to do it very rarely during my second stay; essentially, if I needed a change between coming home from school and going to bed, I could handle that, but otherwise my parents handled any other changes not handled by the school. If I had still been in diapers at 13 I would have taken over responsibility for them then, but as it happened, by then I was in pull-ups, so I never needed to do that work or learn how to change cloth diapers.

I am going to throw the responsibility for that part directly at my parents. Bitching at me about how difficult and disgusting it was to have to change my diapers, while not actually letting me learn to do it myself, was a dynamic that kept repeating itself in every other interaction we had right up until I broke off contact with them.

They didn't help me maintain continence. During my second stay in diapers, I did have partial control which would have been strong enough to make it to the toilet under some circumstances. However, I was in traditional square cloth diapers. They are pretty much impossible to use as pull-ups, and because I didn't know how to change myself, I couldn't just take them off to use the toilet and then put them back on. As a result, in a lot of situations where I could have used the toilet and where it would arguably have been helpful for me to do so, I had no option but to use my diapers.

In practice, pretty much all of these things were kind of messed up and draining to experience, and I'm still carrying a fair amount of resentment about them.

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

My mama looks after me and she loves it. I have a full nursery with crib, changing station, playpen, high hair and toys. Mama loves looking after me again and loves her little girl is back. She accepted my little side and we talked it out and what we both wanted. I love it

• Like 3
On 10/21/2021 at 6:40 AM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Jealous, IminWetPampers! How long did this go on for?

It went from when I got put back in Pampers at 4.5 until I was 7. My room was turned back into a nursery l, complete with a crib, changing table, a highchair at the dinner table and a playpen in the family room in front of the tv. At 7 my father thought I had been indulged in diapers for long enough and I was toilet trained again. But it didn’t take me long to miss my diapers and somewhere between 7 and 8 I bought my first box of Pampers and I wore them virtually every night until one Saturday morning when my mom came to wake me up and discovered me in a wet diaper that I was in the middle of peeing in. She told me to put on a shirt and shoes and took me to the store in my wet diaper and bought me 2 boxes of Pampers and brought me back home and changed my diaper then made me follow her up to my room where she threw out all my underwear and replaced them with Pampers and she told me I was going back to wearing Pampers 24/7/365 until she said otherwise and she kept me in diapers until I was 10 but I wasn’t treated like a baby that time. 

• Like 3

A bit like Kaliborio above me, I've never been treated 'like a baby' but my needs have meant I needed babyish things.

Doctors told my folks to expect me to never learn to be able to do many things for myself but to try anyway, so they did. 

They changed me until I was 12ish, then less and less. One difference was that pullups had been introduced and I could look after myself for short times in those. The other was I eventually learnt to change myself. Until then they changed me, aunties, grandparents, friends - all sorts. At home, I was never shy about nappies and those and long t-shirts were pretty comfy wear. I tended to get lost in what I was doing and was very in the habit of being checked rather than asking. It was never presented as 'baby' just, 'Rosie'.

My folks still put a plastic mat under the chair where I eat when I visit them and i still favour spoons to eat with and ask for my food to be cut up for me. If going out to a restaurant with friends I'll ask them discretely. I have a 'splash zone' in my own place where I eat. 

I had a lot of toys for younger children to try and practise my hand-eye skills, general co-ordination. Shape sorting and bead stringing and that. I've always had an overactive imagination, playing with teddies and dolls and things till I was 15/16. Then starting again when I was in my mid-twenties. 

• Like 2

It's completely unrealistic and would never happen, but my mom treating me like a real baby is my all-time favourite daydream fantasy.

I think about it every day and it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! I just think it's super cute. But i doubt it'd be as magical in real life.

• 7 months later...

my mom uses a lot of babyish pet names for me still which i LOVE. when we're together too i get lots of hugs and kisses and holding hands. even cuddles on the couch. she does know about my abdl side but doesnt know how big a part of my life it is still since we havent talked about it in like 10 years. however when i drop little hints like i still have a sippy or a suck my thumb when im sad, she def accepts it and doesnt discourage it

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • 1 month later...

When I was 6 watching my mother change my youngest brother, I asked my Mom to put me back in diapers (cloth and plastic pants). She promptly did so and kept me that way for three days. Had me use them too. I’ve been an Diaper and plastic pants lover ever since.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DiaperedJeff said:

When I was 6 watching my mother change my youngest brother, I asked my Mom to put me back in diapers (cloth and plastic pants). She promptly did so and kept me that way for three days. Had me use them too. I’ve been an Diaper and plastic pants lover ever since.

great mama!

• 1 month later...

My former wife is my mommy since years. She have a new partner and is living with him as married couple. Daddys mom is also my granny and an important persoen in my regression into babyhood. She anti potty trained me and changed also my food into infanthood

• Confused 1