LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pyjamas

LiL Marc

On 10/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, LiL Marc said:

@Crinklz KatYeah I know what you talking about, in winter I keep my bedroom at 16c and slept naked under the blankets
Cuddle fleece must be the same as polar, I'am not sure polar is the right word in english

@Sir StinkypantsI went on baby pants. com and I found this one (picture), I think the look on the picture is ok, but I think in real he's most be really beautiful, still looking
The one you have from baby pants, it is cuddle fleece?

5.png

Microfiber baby fleece, I have 2 diffrent pairs same design 2 diffrent sizes. The first pair I ordered off ebay from someone that ordered the wrong size and learned really fast unless you make shure the zipper pull is in the right position don't take the keys off and throw them into a messy bedroom the zipper pull can be in 2 positions unlocked which allows the zipper to go both up and down or locked and the zipper can go up but not down ?I didn't realise the zipper pull was in the locked position and fell asleep and when I woke up had to go number 2 really bad so ran to the bathroom made it just in time to get the lesson of be carefull where you put the keys because the zipper didn't budge and pulling on it with all my force did nothing to the zipper. (My diaper I was wearing underneath though is a diffrent story ?). The second pair I ordered was a size up and ordered from the ebay store of the website you have the photo from. 

I was planing on sewing my own pajamas with cuddle fleece and had to search it on ebay and realised I already had cuddle fleece from my local marden's they were selling it as dusting cloths at $1 a yard when I bought it ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
To add more details