LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper genie (open rp)

Kayla huffed and puffed as she forgot the stupid genie don’t have common sense.. 

She looked at her clothes mortified she spit out the pacifier..

”I’m not a baby I want some new stylish clothes guess you’re too stupid I’ll have to show you crap I don’t have time to do this crap give me my old clothes back!” She was getting frustrated.. 

Kayla knew she had to get the genie under control no telling what her step mom or her bratty sister or even her friends would say If they saw her dressed like this.. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“That’s better I thought Genies were supposed to be smart!” Kayla said frustrated. 

“Ok I need to put you in a place where no one will find you.” Kayla put the lamp behind a box of shoes in her closet she figured that would be a good place to hide it. 

“Ok I’m going out for the night have fun in your bottle or whatever you do.. 

Kayla left for the night as Mandy was picking her up.. 

“Ugh being grounded sucks!” She thought as she got into Mandy’s car.. 

“Hey girl.” 

Kayla smiled and shook her head..

”Crazy just glad I’m out of here.” Kayla knew there was no way she was going to tell her friend cause Mandy would definitely think she was crazy! 

Kayla forgot that she left her door open to her bedroom as the genie made her day tough.. 

"Woah, that bad? Sheesh, girl" said Mandy, hearing that.

Kayla's step mom, Julie walked into house and then noticed Kayla's bedroom was open. She walked inside and when she has seen she isn't there, she groaned. Not only she ignore her grounding but also left a mess. Like always

Kayla was just going to say she was studying with her friend and she would never know she was going to the show.. 

“Yeah you know how my stupid step mom is I wish my dad didn’t like them young.” She said shaking her head as her step mom was only five years older then her and now she had a genie she had to worry about.. 

"Well, that must be tough for you. I am happy to have pretty chill parents" said Mandy.

Julie started cleaning her step daughter's room, clearly disappointed in her behaviour. "She is such a troublesome kid. It would be easier if she was younger. I wish she could just be a baby" she said. Luckily for her, Azure heard that wish and grinned inside her bottle

“What happened did we party too much did I lose a bet!” Kayla kicked at the chair as she had to figure out what happened and she was quite aware she was in a wet diaper.. 

“You’re my best friend why are you doing this!l she cried she looked at her body and it all seemed to be the same she was still Her teenager self but now dressed as a baby! 

"Don't worry, Kayla. We will get you a fresh diapee soon enough. And then, we will go to your mommy" cooed Mandy as she unbuckled Kayla out of the carseat and picked her up in arms as if she was weighing nothing. She checked her diaper. "Yup. No wonder you are grumpy, soggy bum"

“What’s going on this isn’t funny I have a genie I know it’s crazy but i do!” She whined hey put me down.. Kayla couldn’t believe her best friend was carrying her.. 

“No no I’m grump I mean pissed cause I’m not a baby and I’m wearing a damn diaper what the hell has happened!” 

“I’m not a baby n- no quit quit quit!” She squealed as Mandy tickled her.. She wanted to be so mad but the tickling and the baby talk she even found enjoyable.. What is going on with me! She thought as the baby talk continued with the funny faces and Kayla couldn’t help herself as she laughed.. 

Mandy cooed at how adorable Kayla was when laughing. Soon, a caretaker came in. "How can I help you?"

"Good day. My lil charge, baby Kayla, made oopsie in diapee. Can we use one of your changing table?"

"Awww, of course. What a cute baby girl you are" cooed caretaker, picking Kayla in arms and bouncing her

Kayla felt like she was in a bad dream. “This is a mistake!” She cried. Kayla tried to get down but the girl was much stronger then her and she just rocked her and patted her diaper. 

“I don’t belong here!” She cried but the daycare worker just shushed her in baby talk. 

That Genie did something! Kayla thought as she was being rocked and bounced.