LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper genie (open rp)

“Ok ok I’m sorry please I’ll do anything!” Kayla figured once she was a teenager again she could take the lamp and throw it in the river then this whole nightmare would be over! 

“Please I’ll do anything ok!” She said excitedly only thinking about getting her freedom and she didn’t see how anything could be worse then being a baby! 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As punishment for your bad behaviour, you will stay like this for nearby 6 months. You will be sweet baby girl for your step mommy and not cause any trouble. After that time, I will make everything normal again. But only if you are good girl and if you wish for me to be free. Deal?"

Kayla hated the deal she wanted to see if she could negotiate..

”What if I was a toddler how bout that?” She hoped the Genie would go for that least she would have more freedom.. 

She had a thought that scared her what if he did let her go back to her teenage self but he kept her in diapers and treated like a baby! 

Kayla now realized things could get much much worse!! 

“Ok!” She said enthusiastically thinking a week isn’t bad..

”Does that mean no more bottles and breast feeding and baby food?” She figured if she could get rid of all those things she would be a big girl again..

Oh yeah if I get to be a toddler again that means No more diapers! She thinks to herself. 

Kayla wanted to bite the Genies hand as he patted her head..

”Fine!” Kayla knew she was going to do all she could to get the Genie back!  

Once I’m big again you will Pay! She thought to herself.. One week and that’s all! Kayla had her goal she was happy.. 

Kayla was real hesitant but she couldn’t move away as her step mommy forcefully held her head after a minute or so she had no choice but to latch on. 

No no this can’t be happening! She screamed in her head! 

After Kayla got a hard pat on her diapered bottom she began sucking and was rewarded with some thick sweet milk. 

Hmm that’s not bad she thought as she hungrily began drinking. 

That stupid genie she screamed on her head cussing him. She was relieved once her step mom breast was removed from her mouth.. One week one week she kept saying to herself..

No no no I’m not happy with this she yelled in her head as her body betrayed her and she kicked her feet and laughed as her mommy bopped her nose and cooed at her.. 

Ugh that Genie is making me do this I have to get her back somehow. 

Kayla wanted to cry she wanted everyone to see how unhappy she was but all that came out was giggles so everyone would just think she was a happy baby..

Great I’m not even in control of my emotions! 

Hope you’re enjoying this genie! She said figuring she would be ably to know what she was saying..