LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper genie (open rp)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was spitting mad as the daycare worker didn’t acknowledge her.. No you can’t do this! She cried ass she was strapped down.. “I can’t move!” She whined trashing about.. She felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was untapped.

The baby could do nothing but lay there and get her diaper changed..

”I have to get that lamp again that Genie has to turn me back.. She thought to herself as she is was wiped with a baby wipe.. 

“Please Genie come back let me get back to nromal!” She yelled in her head but all that came out was baby talk and the daycare worked just talked more baby talk to her.. 

She watched as the daycare worker got out a pampers diaper from the package.. 

Great they got me in pampers..

She thinks to herself. 

Kayla looked at her diaper it was a real Baby diaper. Where did they get big enough Baby diapers to fit me.. She already knew she was still a teenager with the same body but none of this made sense.. 

“What the hell Is going on with me!” She tried yelling but all that came out was gibberish.. 

The baby looked down at her onesie it had teddy bears and said baby on it.. 

Kayla was happy when she saw Mandy as that was her last memory before everything changed and she figured she had the answer to what has happened to her..

The baby spit out her pacifier she looked at Mandy..

”Please help me I don’t know what happened!” She cried but again baby gibberish or she thought who knows maybe Mandy knew what she was trying to say.. 

Kayla was happy to be home at least she knew where she was and figured this is where the answers would be to what happened to her and maybe find that stupid genie. 

“Room room!” She said pointing as she wanted to go to her room and see if she could find the lamp! 

Once they reached her room her eyes got big and her jaw literally dropped! 

“N- no no pl- please this can’t be real!” She cried 

She looked at the rocking chair and the changing table and the big baby crib and that wall in pink letters saying baby Kayla’s nursery. 

She saw the packages of pampers in the closet she knew this was all For her this was indeed her old room but now a nursery! 

Kayla began crying.. 

Kayla pointed at the crib and at the rocking chair she was trying to yell what happened to her room!  Why is there now a crib and rocking chair in her room. 

She continued to cry as she wanted this nightmare to end and she had no idea how this happened but she wanted answers! 

“Genie genie!” She cried who knows what anyone heard but she was desperately crying to get help. 

Kayla’s eyes got big when she noticed her step mom remove her shirt and she saw her step Mom’s pink bra. 

“No no no!” She cried as she didn’t wanna be breast fed! 

Then her jaw dropped when she saw the Genie! 

“My genie my genie!” She cried 

Kayla was furious how the Genie talked to her but she also knew the Genie was the only way out of this. 

“Please please I’ll do anything just let me get back to normal you’re supposed to be my Genie!” She cried.

She looked at her step mom and hoped things would change or that she would change her mind!