LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper genie (open rp)

Nearby abandoned building that was a daycare in the past, there was very specific object laying on the pile of broken concrete and glass. It was shiny but a bit dusty lamp. Just a small, silver lamp that was oddly shaped like a pacifier. But there was secret in this lamp. It was actually prison of very powerful entity- genie. Creature that could fullfil your every wish. And it was waiting for someone to release it from its tight prison.

(Feel free to join)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was 18 a senior in high school and she was kinda upset. Her boyfriend had just dumped her and she was walking cause she was grounded for staying out to late..

As she was walking she noticed something it was weird and she didn’t know what it was..

”Hmmm is that a pacifier.” She said to herself.. She wiped it off and sure enough it was but there was something about it..

”This is weird is this a lamp?” She said 

“A pacifier lamp what the heck.” 

Kayla stood there thinking then laughing 

“Ok fine I guess it was easier being a baby i didn’t have to worry about having a boyfriend and school and tests and I didn’t have to worry about driving:” she said then she began laughing 

“Heck no I love my freedom and who could ever like being back in diapers.” She thought as she was about to put it down but it was too late her fate was sealed.. 

The lamp started to shake furiously and then, out of sudden, purple smoke poofed out of it. The smoke started taking some shape and after a few minutes, it took shape of teen girl. But she was dressed in purple onesie with little stars and pacifier clipped to it, matching baby booties and thick baby diaper underneath. She scretched a little and yawned. "Alright, alright. Who woke me up? Who am I going to serve this time?" she asked in grumpy voice, rubbing her eyes. It's been 200 years since she got herself her last master. Shame he ditched her since it meant she would get trapped in that freakin lamp for long time. But she finally got herself some new master

Kayla didn’t know what happened she was so scared when the smoke came out that she wet herself. 

She looked around trying to figure out what was going on. 

“oh shit what the hell!” She was shocked she had wet herself but even more surprised with what she saw a big baby. 

“Umm I know this sounds stupid b-b wh- what who are you are you a- a genie?” 

Kayla quickly realized what she had said when she picked up the pacifier lamp and hoped the genie didn’t hear what she had said..

”I -I don’t know if you heard what I said when I picked up the lamp b- b I- I- don’t wanna be a baby!” She said stuttering nervously trying to hide the fact that she wet her pants.. 

Genie girl raised her eyebrow. "Huh. You are not really clever master. I didn't even do anything for you. Your wetting is completly your job. Not mine. And yes. I am genie. Your genie. My name is Azure. And you are my master. Well, nevermind. Is there anything I can help you, master? What is your wish?" she asked, crossing her arms on chest

“Hmm I don’t know well that smoke and shit scared me it’s not my fault I’m not sure right now but I need to get home and change.” 

Kayla was so embarrassed 

“You’re not a good genie you need to watch how you talk to me.” Kayla said real snooty.. 

“Yes you do as I say I’m the master!l Kayla enjoyed the new power she had she went home and was happy no one was there so she quickly changed and started a load of clothes.. She was happy her little sister wasn’t home..

”Ok where can I put this so no one will find it.. “ she says out loud..

”Umm Genie Come out again I need to know how many wishes I get.” Kayla said thinking of the opportunities as she rubbed the lamp.. 

Azure poofed out her lamp, glad it didn't take her new master too long to let out. "At your service, master" she said, floating in air. "As for how many wishes, I don't really care. As long as you take a good care about me, I will be granting your every wish" she said, twirling her pacifier on finger

“Hmm ok sounds good I want you to call me Kayla the beauty Queen:” she said flicking her long blond hair as she was feeling really good now she felt like she owned the world..

”Ok you’re dismissed oh but before you go I wish I had a Chicken sandwich from Culver’s and a ice tea.” 

“No I wasn’t no I wasn’t!” She said sounding just like a little girl..

”Ok get me out of here I’m not a baby and I want my chicken sandwich and tea while I’m sitting in my chair watching tv.” 

“You think you can handle that genie.” Kayla said rolling her eyes 

“You’re the worst genie ever get me out of here now!” Kayla stood up and she couldn’t get out.. 

“Hey get me out of here!l Kayla was frustrated and trying to think of the right words to say..

”I’m the master me out of here I’m an adult I don’t need a stupid bottle!” She said throwing it.. 

“I don’t need any of this crap I’m 18 I wanna sit in my chair and eat my lunch like an adult now!” She demanded 

“Yeah about time.” Kayla says clapping mockingly.. 

“Now what’s my name?” She said taking a drink of her ice tea.. 

“Oh I have a wish.” She said smiling wickedly 

“I want my x boyfriend James to piss his pants in front of the cheerleaders tomorrow at school.”

Kayla smiles thinking he’ll never get a girlfriend again.. 

Kayla was loving the new power she had. She continued eating her sandwich. 

“Hmm what can I do next maybe get even with some of those girls I don’t like.” 

Kayla looked at her phone.

”Crap I need to get ready to go.” 

Kayla was going to the movies with her friend Mandy. 

“I need to do something with you so know one finds you.” Kayla said to the lamp. 

“Genie I need some new clothes to go out tonight.” 

Azure huffed inside the lamp as she heard that bratty Kayla make a new wish and snapped her fingers. Her clothes suddenly turned into bright pink onesie with frills on butt and written 'mommy's stinker' on the front, velcro shoes, pink stripped knee high socks, baby big and bonnet. She also got a pacifier stuffed inside her mouth