LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Think When You Write books

Bit of a heads up for people who are looking to improve their writing (which in my opinion is a lifelong process and a writer should go to their deathbed thinking they could still improve).

There is a kickstarter for the Etherington's Brothers second How to Think When You Write book. (you might also be familiar with the 4 How To Think When You Draw books).

You also don't have to purchase these books, as the pages are up on their Blog and on Deviant Art.

However, I like having actual books with their tactile presence, so I've backed their projects to get my hands (literally) on their work.

I'm not really a fan of 'How to Write' books. I prefer to read the work of authors I like and reverse engineer what they do to learn how to write. That said, I suppose the title 'How to Think When you Write' works better for me. Though how to think and how to write are not that different... there are some semantics that I am self deluding myself with I guess :)

It is a light read, lots of amusing pictures.

I enjoyed reading through the first book. There were some new ideas in it for me, but also a lot of things I had been doing, but had never really had a name for.

The first book has become a useful tool in my writer's toolbox. And the second book will very likely be just as useful.

Archived