LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I used to do as a kid

Jackk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 10:34 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What can I say? that's just my sense of humor.? I still find it very hilarious.??? And yes, it is very funny!?

I've been known to  poop in the toilet tank at house parties in the past, and if I'm REALLY pissed-off at somebody....

I'll drop a duce on the hood of their car/truck. but they've got to have done somthing really shitty. No pun intended

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know people do stupid things when they are younger, teens or in their 20's.  Also when drunk or high.  Shitting in the sink, urinal, floor or on someone's car is a childish prank passed off (still not cool) by a person's age or being inebriated.  What gets me is how adults here in their 30's or older still think it's funny.  It's not, especially for the people who have to clean it all up or even get their car painted if the shit eats into the finish.

21 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I know people do stupid things when they are younger, teens or in their 20's.  Also when drunk or high.  Shitting in the sink, urinal, floor or on someone's car is a childish prank passed off (still not cool) by a person's age or being inebriated.  What gets me is how adults here in their 30's or older still think it's funny.  It's not, especially for the people who have to clean it all up or even get their car painted if the shit eats into the finish.

or have to get their car interiors serviced because of what some might have called a prank, people say i always over think things, but in a lot of ways, pranks especially, everyone in them seems to underthink, if its gonna cost someone money to fix, or make someone have to deal with a massive stench, if its gonna damage something, its not funny, its vandalism.

• Like 2