LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accessories

I do have a dummy but I've only ever used it once. I just cant find the time to get into any AB stuff, even though the dummy is so cute and the thought of being babyish sounds really cute and fun :lol:

Usually I dont use any accessories with my nappy, whenever I can I like to lock my door and wear nothing but my nappy when its warm enough :) This is the closest I get to feeling babyish, its so comfortable sitting in just a nappy and it also means I can check if Im wet more easily :P

• 1 year later...

Hey there babies!,

I love accessories with my diapers! I have a pacifier, to me I don't feel the same in diapers without it. I also love drinking from baby bottles, snuggling my stuffed animals, and reading ab stories. Plastic pants are fine, but sometimes I just love the feel and look of my diapers. I also like to eat baby food with a baby spoon and I put on a plastic bib. A hypnosis tape helps remind me that I'm still a baby! :rolleyes:

How adorable you look! I use colored diaper pins, or pins with animal shapes on my baby Turtlepins. He has lots of accessories. He has yellow, blue, and milky white vinyl baby pants, Gerber baby pants, plastic pants, and I just bought him a pair of rhumba pants that look adorable on his thickly diapered bum. He loves his fooler (dummy someone called it, are you from the UK?) and he drinks from a bottle often. He also has a crib which he loves. He hates having to get out! He wants a playpen so maybe I'll get that for him at Christmas. He's so into diapers I just threw out all his day time thinner diapers, and bought him lots of new night time thickness gauze prefold diapers. My daughter-in-law and I made him some baby clothes and I bought him some onesies. He has an adorable romper suit I can't wait to try out on him. Most of the time he just likes to wear his diapers and a T-shirt and nothing else. He used to hide when friends came over, but lately he doesn't seem to mind people seeing him. Anyway, loved your picture. Ta!