LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Untraining Walking

I have to disagree with Aleia.

Ageplay is one of a handful of fetishes where the fantasies are more-or-less achievable.

Thus, we begin to blur fantasy and potential reality. I might fantasize about riding on a unicorn in a field of daisies while chocolate rains from the sky (I don't) but I can't actually hope for it. Fantasizing about losing all motor skills is not on the same level as fantasizing about being put in a diaper.

Everyone who said they would want to lose the ability to talk on this post admitted it was logistically impossible. I dont know, and have never heard of anyone who did that, or anyone who would really be willing to.

On a completely different note, if I may suggest an alternative to the whole losing reading and speech: maybe finding a caretaker who knows a language completely unrelated to any you know well enough to use only that when speaking to you?

On a completely different note, if I may suggest an alternative to the whole losing reading and speech: maybe finding a caretaker who knows a language completely unrelated to any you know well enough to use only that when speaking to you?

I've always thought that would be a wonderful way to learn a new language.

Acht neunundzwanzig......Zeit fur bett mein kind.

Gute nacht!

Whad'she say? :lol:

I live in Arizona. Needless to say, there is a huge Hispanic community here. You can't help but pick up the tongue. I used to have a downstairs neighbor from Mexico City, D.F., who took a special shine to me about 3 years ago. Even invited me to Thanksgiving supper. We had some kind of sopa puerco. Muy deliciosa! Point is, she didn't speak a word of English. Yo hablo poquetito de Espanol, pero nada mucho. So, it was exactly as if I were an infant, trying to learn to communicate every time we got together. It was fun. She has moved back to Mexico, y, I miss mi "Tia", Lola. She also made great tamales. Mmmmmmm! Food, like love and music, is a universal language.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Whad'she say? :lol:

I live in Arizona. Needless to say, there is a huge Hispanic community here. You can't help but pick up the tongue. I used to have a downstairs neighbor from Mexico City, D.F., who took a special shine to me about 3 years ago. Even invited me to Thanksgiving supper. We had some kind of sopa puerco. Muy deliciosa! Point is, she didn't speak a word of English. Yo hablo poquetito de Espanol, pero nada mucho. So, it was exactly as if I were an infant, trying to learn to communicate every time we got together. It was fun. She has moved back to Mexico, y, I miss mi "Tia", Lola. She also made great tamales. Mmmmmmm! Food, like love and music, is a universal language.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

8.29......time for bed my child.

Good night!

I don't have the font on this keyboard to write 8.30, lol. I didn't have the font to write 'for' properly either, but hopefully any Germans will forgive me (Someone will probably post saying I actually said 'Can you direct me to the nearest goldfish' lol)

8.29......time for bed my child.

Good night!

I don't have the font on this keyboard to write 8.30, lol. I didn't have the font to write 'for' properly either, but hopefully any Germans will forgive me (Someone will probably post saying I actually said 'Can you direct me to the nearest goldfish' lol)

bethany,

du kannst 30 auch als "dreissig" schreiben - du musst nicht umbedingt das Detusche "DOPPEL-S" verwenden - ebenso für das "ü" kannst du "ue" verwenden...

"ue" ist halt nicht 100% korrekt - aber durchaus "anerkannt" und vor allem verstanden.

das gleiche gilt für "ä" und "ö" -> "ae" , "oe"

ansonsten war dein text korrekt.

Yes Beth's text was quite ok...

bethany,

du kannst 30 auch als "dreissig" schreiben - du musst nicht umbedingt das Detusche "DOPPEL-S" verwenden - ebenso für das "ü" kannst du "ue" verwenden...

"ue" ist halt nicht 100% korrekt - aber durchaus "anerkannt" und vor allem verstanden.

das gleiche gilt für "ä" und "ö" -> "ae" , "oe"

ansonsten war dein text korrekt.

Yes Beth's text was quite ok...

Hallo Eric. Wie geht es dir?

Ja, 'dreissig' (Ich bin vergesslich :wacko: ). Ich studiere Deutsch, acht woche?????? :unsure:

Wo wohnst du, in der Schweiz? Du sprechen gut Englisch ;)

Danke

Beth