17 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Wow that’s a ending that’s I not expecting 

I hoped it might shock one or two readers. Thanks for your comment Pierry

15 hours ago, maly said:

Thanks for another great story.

Maly.

Glad you enjoyed it.

9 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I think if there were a part series 2, there could potentially be something that causes the whole family to snap out of it. Not sure if he didn't have ear plugs that time or if they ended up holding him and removing them.

I don't foresee a 2nd series but you are quite correct in your interpretation of events. The men from the ministry were anything but and forced Andrew to reveal all and then subjected him to further intense psi+ waves which left him... reduced to a full nappy.

On 10/19/2021 at 12:32 PM, starman said:

I think there should be a follow up to this .

I am just curious how she got Andrew down to level of a toddler ..and if they grow out of it ..

Hi Starman

They can only grow out of it if the hippotone is switched off and then they can begin to get new memories but all their old ones are gone. If the hippotone isn't turned off and remains as a sort of tinnitus it acts as a block to any new stimulus. 

Both Tommy and Andrew are going to be babies for a long long time... Anise might have other tests and applications of the psi+ device to come in future but first she needs to know just how far she can go with these two.

• Like 1