LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Milly sill in the dog outfit  says" folows " and heads for the game room  the room has a bunch of tables and  shelfs full of games and a area   with locked cabinets labeled  teen and adult rated games   ask   for help to get into this cabnet

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over the speakers comes a announcement  " we have a special admission south entrance all children please stay in the rooms you currently are explanations and instructions will  be given after we assess the newcomer "

mitch slinks into the room the girls are and says " do not worrie about this they did the same thing when i came in whoever it is  is beat up bad  and may have seen some bad things "

after ten mins  of loud noise  it settles down  and Lyn pops in and says " ok sweets a older boy is joining you  in  a bit he is a bit beat up and my not say much please give him time and space to open up on his own  i know you all are  new your selfs some we got the whole story on your background others chose to tell later witch is fine  this is a case we know  to much  what i can say is the person who hurt him is hurt more , Nurse Darla will be with him most of the day  another nurse will take her place for the first few days hes here  do not be afraid to ask if you need somthing and if no one told you in each room is a panel with buttons  ,blue anyone need help , green   Nanny , red nurse  ,the red x emergency  well since i am here  any  one need anything "

Lyn looks around and notices only one person is not in the room hits  a few buttons on her phone and waits for the kids to answer

after getting a MSG  a  Mr B finds Reiko and walks up and says "hi  we have  a new kid whos a teen  he came to use  straight from the er  you seem  well enough to understand   what he may have saw  and had to do hes in bad shape  we will be watching him 24/7 for a time till we are sure hes ok  if you your sister or any of the other need anything  let some one know" Mr B smiles 

Mr B asks Reiko " will you join the others in the game room "

Lyn asks "need anything befor i go"

mitch gets a deck of cards and sets up solitaire  and plays

milly looks excited fo candyland

a Man in a suit  comes in he looks young  wearing a blue three piece suit  with a striped tie  he hand each kid a  phone that is attached to a bead necklace for the girls  there all pink    when turned on it shows quick dial  and had each childs name in it and it has nurses station  nanny station  and Mr Goodies each phone has  there name  on it in purple and  a protctive  pannle that you flip open and closed  that has a card holder and in it  is a credit card and a id card with a picture that was taken when they came in

he hands the boys  blue  ones    there names in black and is like the girls just on   thick black string

he says " You can call me Mr Goodie as i am here to get you  things you want and take you places  so in short i am your driver and i will go buy things for you or take you to go buy them you have $500  on your cards and  if  we see things that cost more i call Mr B , theres allways  new  bed designs and other play stuff you all might want  we have not had many permanent gusts  but you lot seem to fit the bill  to be here  for a while you ever feel  theres a better place  ask and  we will help , but while your here  i am here to help get stuff  you want as you might have seen the aduilts have picked most of whats here and  you may not like some stuff  witch is my job to help fix any questions "

g121.jpg

Mr b leads Reiko to where the rest are in time for him to Mr goodies and get handed his phone

Mr Goodies says "Reiko  notice that phone has video chat so  none of you kids are  realy apart apart  a few buttons and   hello , well any questions"

Mr B says " normally i would like you all to have time  to get use to being here befor i had Ben here give out the phones , i know he like to be called Mr Goodies because of the task he has ,but those phones will alow you to be in contact with  each other at all time some of you seem like you may need that to feel better about doing you own things in such a big place  we can add new numbers in the phones but you will notice you can only call who we added  if you want  programs added to your phone ask as  I feel it best to limit outside contact  since some of you came from bad situations "

MR goodie says " i hate that name  anyway and since they have the phones and card  i can take them places when they want "

Milly says " i good getting here was enough being out for a bit for mes"

Mitch says " theirs a football game in a few weeks  tickets?"

MR G " sure  any one else want to go "

"football I want to go.... Yuka do you want to" Reiko looks at his sister. The fact that the two had never been separated for more then about 50 minutes made him nervous.

"No but I'll be okay and we can video chat" She smiles

MIlly says "dat boys stuff any girls stuff "

Mr G thinks and says "not sure  in the game room are computers to search the web and find events you might like like but ,...... we watch everything you do and do not alow chat sights and things like that , can not let bad people from anyones past get to them  ok, that said when you game online  we do listen and watch  and will block people we think are bad , we will tell you fist and why , we are going to be over protective about the outside world because the bad things that happened we will not let happen agian

One of the nanny's hears the front door bell ring. When she answers the door, she sees a 8 year old boy in a blue star wars shirt with a orange pacifier with a star wars character on it in his mouth, in a diaper that has mermaids on it, a stuffed lemur in one hand and another paci in the other. Sitting down crying on the front porch

Lyn leads the boy in to the nurses station  asks a near by nurse for a few things to be brought to her and send kate over

then leads the bow past a boy thats 5ft 1 in tall teen who go fresh white bandages on  it looks like half his head was shaved and bandages cover most of the area that was shaved  his left arm in a sling  bandages around his belly   smaller bandages   dot the rest of his body  he has on blue shorts over a diaper    the trashcan beside him  holds the bandages he had on when he got there and there fairly bloody

Darla noticing the new kid  going by trys to cover the trashcan  before they see to much

Lyn helps the boy onto a changing table  and smiles while asking " would you mind if we  got you into fresh cloths and diaper  after a bath  ,........... we like to  make sure your all  clean before meeting the other children   is that ok"

Lyn asks the boy" whats you name sweetie " she helps him slowly get ready for the tub and looks for any signs of abuse or neglect

( note she is looking at things  like  wight  body fat  to make sure  they ate well  as that would decide how  they handle things  have to make sure  they give them what they need to be healthy)

Darla come in the room with the other kids looks at Yuka and Reiko and says " we have  2 new kids  the older one may join you at dinner but  he was brought here  in a bit of a state and is  for lack of a better term  a bit high on the pain meds he was given though not unnecessary we are going to adjust his meds till he is  not in to much pain but can handle with out being high if in the next  six hours we can do this he will join you   as far as the  other  we will see after their bath and they see Kate though i may do the evaluation given time  : before any one can respond Darla bolts out of the room

MR B remarks  "blink and you miss her kids despite  the bright pink hair "

"M..m..my name is Miguel" He said behind his paci. Lyn notices that Miguel is skinny for his age and has a few bruises. Miguel stands there in the bathroom in nothing but his diaper and his paci in his mouth while still holding his stuffed lemur and his other paci in his other hand.