LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milly just watches while holding  a bear

Mitch makes a funny noise stops what hes doing  go's behind a sorting table  and  has grabbed a get from the all trying to look as if hes looking it over if seen from the outside or cameras

MIlly sits down and watches intently and reaches in her plushy in a velcro pocket and pulls out lots of tafy and puts it into a bowl makes her teady look flat as it  was stuffed with  all flavors of saltwater taffy

after a bit mitch gets up and drags  the one of the many copys of the  biggest spaceship set they have and starts to build   mitch looks at Reiko and says " deers lots of sets on the wall later they will put a diffrent set in  place of what you  build and of you build on the  lego boards permently on the floor  and have  you lose stuff in a bin or what i call a mini lego pool bag   and  sort map"

mitch starts to the door and in a whisper  says"keep a secret,........................... i bin heres tree months   nurses no noticed  if they have they made no big deal of it  i was beat bad  by my stepdad and i hurt him bad  befor running to here  took me two weeks walk here  beofr me and him got in a fight my bladder was fine now mt belly hurts and i can not holds it  and i get  headaches ... i so nap when they hit or hide it from milly shes sweet but clueless , i am headed into the tv area and vedow game area and put a muted headset and  sleep to what ever kids stuff i find   try and not make a deal of this K ... i hate being fussed over when i hurt" 

milly just giggles and gos with the flow not fully shure what to do

milly says" thers dolls  ders blots  they has a dressup area with a stage ,,,,lets see  board game room ands tv and vedeo gameys "

Mitch gos and turns on a tv in the tv room  the room has a few divided so more then one  group can watch diffident stuff theres  5 divided areas  and  a  all kinds of gaming consoles attached to each  and a wall of games in each area  in the  first part of the room before the divided areas for tv is a area of shelf's that looks like a library  full of movies of all types  some cases of movies with higher ratings are locked behind glass

milly leads the way to a room 2 doors down  on the back wall there's a stage  and lots of cardboard  prop settings to make different setups  and  along one wall is tons of cloths and props  on shelf's are wigs  and costume heads and masks

the back of the room has a area labeled dressing room  a sign on door says no cameras in dressing area  no one allowed in by them shelf's  hit green  button for help from a nanny to change  cloths   hit red button for emergence's

milly says " whats ya thinks"