LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reiko gets undress then helps Yuka. Yuka gets in the tub waiting for her brother. He gets in and starts you wash Yuka up then himself. Once they both are clean they get dressed. Yuka straightens out her dress as he tosses their old clothes in the trash bin. They walk out the bathroom.

Darla seeing the two says "ok dears how do those diapers fit " a short heavy set Caseworker walks up interrupting Darla and says " hello you two i am Kate i  have bin given your case " her voice is sharp her tone fells like she mean" to be honest i just need one of you can give me what i need we can be quick or slow depends on you quick i just make sure you can legaly stay here under Mr balverks protection the long way you tell me  your whole story and if it is needed i will send the law after any one that did wrong in the eyes of the law i hope you understand SO...... how do we want to do this who am i going to  talk with and get the papers out of the way and if you want one can go with Darla and one stay with me and get the paperwork out of the way."

the Nurse with Rei lead her from the plushy room to her new room witch only has a simple crib a dresser  a changing table set for her size  a closet labeled changing supply s a cabinet labeled  Rei's hanging cloths and a plushy net in all four corners of the room the nurse says  see the book on the floor " points to it " it is a book with all the options for your room ( hands her a folder and a pen purple ) look though that  any of the 200 walpapers you like put its number on the form in the folder same gos with funiture and other stuff do you think you got it or need help"

the book on the floor has 200 different child and baby wall papers over 1000 different things normally found in a nursery and the numbers for each item says shelf number slot number

a blue pacifier is  storeroom1 shelf 1 slot/box 1

there is no toys listed  other the stuff to attach to the crib there is 40 styles of crib 

100 different bed sets of blankets and pillows

at the back of the book cloths of all type but for those  it says pattern #   with a post it note saying pick what you want but it will take a week or two to make everything you will have to wear the temporary cloths we have on hand till your request is done

( note go wild on  how you  request as in this  the one covering it all has no worries on cost go wild)

Reiko looks at Kate before turning to his sister. He whispers something into her ear making her grip his hand not wanting him to go. He turns back around. "I'll do the talking but we stay together"

Rei looked through the pages and saw bedding that had kittens on them and chose that. For the wallpaper  she chose a pink bunny design. Next for clothes she picked out a pair of overalls with a pink hello kitty shirt, Some dresses. Out of curiosity she picked out some onesies, next she chose a pair of hello kitty pajama sleepers and a couple of nighties after writing everything she needed she handed it back to the nurse “Uhh you don’t have any pink pacifiers do you?” She asked curiously 

the nurse looks at Re and smiles and says "yes dear lets go get you a few and  turn that paperwork in " the Nurse helps Rei up takes the papers  and leads her to the Nannys station witch she is greeted by Lyn  Lyn says " hello sweets i am Lyn a nanny you can call me what ever feels safest for you ( the nurse has sat down at a computer and is imputing the choices Rei made )( Lyn opens a drawer filled with passys and another drawer filled with cases and clips) then says" here sweets  pick what you want if you lose one  we can always have you get another  theres  different sizes and materials and textures so take as many as you want  we want you to feel as safe as you can here"

Kate says  gruffly " alright (she sits opens a laptop and continues) first full name of who was you last leagal caregivers and why you fled here and do you ever want to see them ,and most important do you want us to go after them legally or you just want to avoid the trouble and have me file just to keep you here " Kate seems she cares but it easy to tell she is  putting up a front to avoid emotions as she knows   she gets the hard task of having to make the kids relive the trauma  wanting to get justice while sparing the kids as much as she can

Nodding Reiko takes a deep breath "His full name is Jake that's all we know about him. Our mom left us with him. He neglected us for a while." Yuka watched her brother as the memories start to come back slowly. Reiko looks down. "No need to go after them legally"

kate says" thank-you so you know this place has cameras at all the nanny and work stations  ( she paints at one and states)  please look at this one state you name and that you wish me  your caseworker Kate to file for temporary custody to the Balverk manner and will decide in three months time if you wish to remain here if you agreee with your brother please  state so for the record and i will need you to sigen this " she sets a paper the header on it says temporary custody request

Darla comes over with a tablet  and waits for Kate to be done.

Reiko looks at the camera "Reiko and I will like to stay here at the Balverk manner" Yuka followed suit. Once both kids did so they looked back at the papers. Reiko sighs "do we both need to sigh. Yuka doesn't know how to write or read"

Kate says " just you will be fine  and it will be noted  the video is  the important thing well i got what i need  take care " Kate gathers her things gos to the security room gets a copy of all film of the kids and leaves the manner (note no cameras in changing areas and bathrooms and bedrooms)

Darla says " well i have a tablet for you two   you will notice the first thing on here is a few floor layouts  there is  one slightly bigger room   2 rooms that are connected together by a sliding door  then you move on to bed choices  there are cribs to bunk-beds so you can be  ether same bed or separate your choice  we can change it later , then next is how you want the room to look and what gos in it  huge  assortment of things   now keep in mind you will be in a temporary room and  bed till what you pick shows up  and  the wall paper is up so chose what you want  though the room with sliding door allows you two to be near but have  Privacy when you want it "

darla hands the tablet over , the amount of choices are staggering  once they get to cloths  the category's are  set to cloths type not gender at all and a header  on top of each page " all paterns can be adapted for any gender and no one will judge you for what you pick"  

once they click to get  a pice of cloths it has them check  who its for  the options are  "Reiko,  Yuka, bolth"

( note pick how you want them roomed and whats in the room note  first week will be with temporary cloths and furniture)

Yuka looks at the table as Reiko picks the room with the sliding doors. Reiko both picks Cars bed set and a baseball blanket. He picks a few different color shirts and pants. He picks a lot of solid colors making sure there was enough for the both of them. Yuka points to the things she wanted. She had picks a Lilo&Stitch bed set along with a black fluffy blanket. She picks dresses before looking at Reiko with a nod.

some noise can be herd down the hall as  a worker ready s  rooms 8 and nine turning a wall into the sliding doors and a set of temporary beds are brought in .

Darla looks at the time and says" well once your done its all most lunch since we have so many new people we have pizza coming  with  anything you can think of you kids get first pick  then us staff gets whats left  so i can message ahead  request chair or highchair or booster seat or kids short table , i know mich and milly went with highchair  OH and be for i forget if you want a passy we will need to stop by the Nanny's desk"

Lyn  once Rei had picked her passys  says " for lunck  we are having pizza , but i need to know what typ of seat you want to use , we have highchairs  booster seats normal chairs and a short kids table  , as far as i know  Milly and Mich chose highchairs but its what do you want "

Rei nodded and picked out afew cases and pacifiers for herself before taking the pink one and placed it in her mouth “I ummm.. well Thankies.” She said sucking the pacifier “Ummm I think i’wl twy the highchaiw too.” She lisped 

Lyn looks at Rei and says " highchair it is  ,..................................... now ( kneels down to be on Reis level ) i need to ask some important things befor we go down  you only need to  nod yes or no ok...................... do you want up to file for temporary custody  for you........................ do you  want  to have us look into what brought you here ...........

keep in mind i only ask because i have to  cameras got you answers   we do not want to stress you out ok your here to be safe if any staff  bothers you for any reason  report them to anther staff member and given good reason that person will ether be moved to another area or removed you kids are why we are here"

Lyn looks at Rei and says "you good sweetheart   you gave me all i needed you wont need to see kate  i think she would be to much for you  ,  and  Kate love going after bad foster care" Lyn make a few gestures at the cameras then says "now the formality away lets get you food" Lyn stand and leads Rei in the dining hall where Milly and Mitch are already in highchairs eating pizza . Lyn pulls up a highchair near milly  then grabs a plate  and shows  Rei  the line of 50 pizzas with tons of choices and says " what would you like"

some how milly despite a bib has more food on her then in her mitch is  slowly eating

the dining hall is huge  there is a wall with a line of kiosks  of different heights  a  message above them reads  " after you are given you key-card please register your food likes and dislike and allergy.

Darla says " lets go see" and leads Yuka and Reiko to the Nanny's station and opens the passy drawer  and digs out  a stitch one  and holds it up along with a passy clip and case and says " this one work?   and if you want more then one go for it we plan on every one losing them so we have tons"

Lyn says " ok off to lunch" she leads the 2 to the dining hall about dies laffing when he eyes meet on milly chuckling she says " i am not washing her ( pointing at milly)

after she gathers her self she moves a table by  the others  and puts the request chairs  at the table then grabs 2 plates and has Yuka and Reiko folo her and asks " what would you like they got 50 pizzas so there should be  something you like "

Yuka looks at the pizza before Reiko picked one slices of pepperoni sausage for her. He puts a slices of pepperoni with bacon on his own plate. Reiko helped his sister into the booster the moves his chair closer to her before sitting down.

Milly the first done is taken by Lyn  and given a bath

mitch  eats alot befor he to is done but clean and is taken to  relax room  as it is called  it has a tv and  lots of books  and mats on the floor  and a shelf full of babyish blankets

they put the tv on and mitch gets a blanket and lays down listing to  relaxing music

and is joined by milly after a quick rinse new diaper and cloths

once the others decide there done  the nanny sees if any one needs a change befor going to the relax room