LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Yuka looks around and starts to cry. Reiko sits up quickly looking at her. "Yuka it's ok brother is here see" She only cried harder making him pulling the string. Yuka rubs her eyes squirming in place

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanya who just got free comes in to Yuka room and says " whats the matter my sweeties  how can i help"

the man on the tablet says  "call me Roland and i can speed things up  and all that but i will state that i hit bacic stuff thats what you will get and the lockbox question is i noticed how long you where on the street and  some like to know they have food  thats theres and no one can get to it , i only hijacked the questions for that one you did fill out  most of it  as far as changing things you can  i noticed you stoped befor  the perment order stuff that can be done later but takes weeks to get some things in , by the way the twin size rocket crib was a good choice   they just got that in a few days ago  on of the other boys wanted one so they got two  i finnished the  thing up for you and put  postponed for later , i hope you are happy with what you put if the  other questions  we can go back or  do you want this filled now "

Tanya says i know why dear she needs changed you may smell now that she stood up" Tanya  lowers the rail and lifts  up Yuka after grabing  one of the new trial diapers  and says" you can come with  and i will get her changed   if you are just damp i might as well get you to since i am geting her " looks at him with a smile

Roland says " it can be used as a toddler bed  but has a nice rail system  that in this case can be locked from  inside if you do not feel safe   , any time a custom  item is made for the house they buy three so there is never a problem  i can cacle it but   it looks like some one is allready puting the stuff in the room   , it is late and since your not asleep they  are trying to move you now , oh and  will you let them get some blood and  do a few tests be for they move you  i can exsplain what was recommended by the staff you saw earlier" 

Miguel slept peacefully as he dreamed about his new environment. He liked Tanya and Darla but he was most attracted to Lyn. He dreamed about all the toys he gets to play with and the rocking horse that looked like a creature from star wars. He didn't even wake up when he wet or messed his diaper when he slept

Tanya says " i will get you every thing you need sweetie please keep the noise down to let others sleep i got you"

Tanya walked to the nanny's station and opened a fridge  that had nothing but bottles of  different things then says

" pick one   then we will change you and then  if you want  theres a snack cabinet and a snack fridge  " 

4 hours go by Miguel keeps sleeping until his dreams start to turn dark. He starts dreaming about his parents abusing him. He starts to whine and fuss while he sleeps. He begins to toss and turn until finally he wakes up crying. He can't remember where he is at first and starts to cry harder. "Mommy!"

Tanya says " ok and i can change her as much as needed if that is what is needed " 

Tanya takes the town in and changes them   once clean takes them to a small table and shows them the snacks  and has them pick  out a few the portions are small since these are meant for night

she hears Miguel who has just started  Crying  as it is just now 4 hrs have passed since  she left him. she has gotten a little work done tonight  between calls like she expected  with so many kids first night

Tanya looks at the two and says " i hear another one  whos fussing i need to go check on them i will be back " after handing them the  4 small snacks  she comes in  Miguels room and says " sweetie i am here " opens his crib scoops him up and heads back to the other kids  and says while walking " its ok sweetie  we are going to the sack area by the nanny station lets get you a snack and  see what elce you need i cant leave  every one up without  a adult "

Jet just puts his hands on his head and starts shaking his head "noo no, no that can't be right. Why did I choose that by accident!?, there can't be anyway that a crib or a toddler bed is going to be big enough" He says out loud to himself mostly. For some reason jet is still up and he hasn't gone to bed yet 

Roland says " it is a normal bed  made to be a rocket it is  a big bed just looks cool just wait and see  "

a nurse walks up to jet and says" follow me " Roland says  see you later you will be ok my friend  C you around "

"Mommy!" Miguel said as he saw Tanya. He held out his arms for her to carry him. He wrapped his arms and legs around her and held on tight as he continued to cry. He laid his head on her shoulder as he cried. His wet and messy diaper didn't help things either.

5 hours ago, doorset said:

Roland says " it is a normal bed  made to be a rocket it is  a big bed just looks cool just wait and see  "

a nurse walks up to jet and says" follow me " Roland says  see you later you will be ok my friend  C you around "

Jet was about to say something to the man but then someone interrupted him and he looks up at them, he stands up and starts following them "oh hello, yeah sure I guess we can walk and talk. Were I am from people usually introduce their self when meeting someone for the first time, my name is Jet, it is nice to meet you" he says to the nurse 

this nurse looked annoyed and says to jet " i am here for three more days  you do not need my name the only reason i am takeing care of you is  no one elce is advable " her voice is shap and angry  she then says " if you need to know  i was  given a five day notice becouse i was to rough with another child  it seems doing your job  like your in a hosptal is not what they want here  since most of you are  broken as i like to say they require staff with a more gental hand so this will be the only time you see me " she leads him to  the Xray room where she had blood draw setup  then says " blood or Xrays first your so thin they want to check for stuff"

Tanya  looks at the twins and says" i will be right out this one needs changed " she then takes Miguel and  quickly changes him saysing " sorry deer we do not have a full night staff  we fired two nurses and a nanny for being to rough so i have to be quick  cant have all of you not looked after" once done  she takes him out to the others and sits with Miguel in her arms and asks  " any one need anything "

(( note i do not want to make a ton more ctrs  to rill emty roles  there is room for   more day and night staff and more kids ))

Tanya waves at  a camera  and a  pink light flashes two times   witch makes he frown.

a nurse that was looking after the older boy comes in   Tanya exchanges whispers with her and she runs off   but is back with a bag of crochet plush dinosaurs    and says " Tanya would like you to pick one  and once your done i will take you twins back to be if thats ok"

A tall woman around 6'1 walks up to the mansion. She had been looking for a place to stay. She had recently been divorced. Unfortunately, her ex-wife got everything including the big home they once shared. Tori had come across the mansion a few days before. She had noticed kids' things laying around. She knocks on the door her 2 bags of luggage, one with clothes and the other with necessities, leaning against her legs.

the man says to the lady we need  nanys and nurses  and other staff  nannys get on job training and  the big thing is they change diapers of kids of all ages  this is a no judgment zone  so   no mater the reason  we do not ask , there is cleaning staff    nannys  once trained  can go to school for nursing  and bolth nannys and nurses can  get  housing here  that depending on contract can be free ,  we lose nannys fast as well as nurses  if they do not folo the no judgment rule "

Tanya held Miguel and gave a bottle "