LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Miguel didn't see the hand motions between Lyn and Darla, he was too busy looking back the the cart when he saw a big Darth Vader and Han Solo figures. He set the Optimus prime back and grabbed both Han and Vader. "Can I have dis instead?"

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn says" well if you want 2  i need you to  do something for me  and i know you most likely  will not like it but some times the less you know the better and as you have bin though alot we have a idea to destract from what we need to do "

Darla slips out of Miguel sight and comes back  with a  bag Reiko  would know as the  blood kit  as he was the only one to have seen her actual get things out of it  no one would know what it was in her other hand was  bag labeled Vr equipment

Reiko giggles as he sees Yuka already trying to open her toy. After they take the picture, he gently pulls it out her hands. Making a pout that was all to known to him. "We can open them later in our room so you don't lose any pieces" Yuka shakes her head and tries to take it back.

Darla says " the way you have acted  when certan things are mentioned is pure fear and  you advoid  nurses while cling to nannys  leads me to believe you have bin misstreated badly and to do some things  is best you do not see it or know when it will happen  so if we put this VR gear on  and do whats needed while your  in it  I may be able to get things done with out you geting upset so much or  if i am good  noticing at all the VR takes a bit of prep to setup so if your in the VR world watching starwars like your there  you will not have to see what we need to do and  i will try and make it not noticable to you then  once it is done  you get a extra toy and since every one will have done it to without a major fuss that earns every one that extra toy as every one will have done the  thing that earns a second toy"

MItch wispers in Reiko ear " if every one takes all there meds and gets all medical tests done every one gets a second toy  i was told of the rules i bin here 2 weeks befor every one else  but i was a brat at first and they did not show me what they were  some of these toys proby cost them 3 to ten times  original price,      a  ten dollar toy probly ran them $50 to $100 easy"

Miguel was hesitant to try it, he also didn't fully understand what Darla was saying since she kept using big words around him. Miguel didn't want anything bad to happen to him since he was so scared. He tugged on Ms Lyns dress and asked "can you hold me pwease?"

Lyn says " its like a tv but you feel more like your there and depending on what program  can seem  real and you can interact  though movies though it are realy cool"

Reiko nods and whispers back. "Sounds cool" He then turns to Yuka who was still pulling at her toy. Reiko gives it to her and shakes his head. "Don't open it Yuka. I'm serious." Yuka rolls her eyes at him and walks over to one of the corners sitting down with her toy. Reiko turns back to Mitch. "Nice Lego set. I've never actually seen them before today"

Lyn starts to to put censors on Miguel and Darla rubs lidocaine into Miguel's left hand and rist to numb it then helps hi with the helmet and boots it up using a laptop loads one of the starwars fly though vidoes  while he is more distracted to all the gear and the movie Darla slips a small butterfly style need in the numbed hand as Lyn asks things like " is the headset on to tight how dose it feel can you hear the music " instead of viles  Darla just gets a bag of blood witch she will divide later as soon as MIguel gets uncomfortable she pulls the needle thankfully getting  just barely what she needed and befor he takes off the gear has gone out of sight with all the  blood draw equipment so that he felt all the fuss was on this silly VR gear  but would notic a bandaid on his hand that was starwars that was not there befor

after Lyn says " ok hear is the deal  the rest of you get two more  MIguel can have 4  so the two transformers he wanted and the two starwars he wanted he can have  and  you all land up with three each since this is  most of your first week here , these carts are here for reward  the toys in the play rooms are evryones  but these are yours "

Tanya "says Darla will be back she needs to  take care of the bag you all saw that was a way to handle  the most sensitive little ones , makes for more work but less tears and fuss "

Reiko looks at the big hot wheels trace. He points to it and looks at Lyn. "Can I have that one" He also notices another set of hot wheels. Yuka abandons the magnetic block and runs over to Reiko. "Rei Rei look they have car" She says bouncing and point at the RC Stunt Car. Reiko grabs it and smiles. Yuka also points to a Bionic Blast Roller Coaster.

Lyn  gathers all that Reiko and Yuka want and  get a picture of bolth of them with all there stuff   then puts it in a bag and had each one ther bacg and says " ok you to why do you not go to your room and have fun befor bed " Lyn then gos to Miguel  gets all the gear off him  and takes him his four toys and says "Picture "

Mitch land up with three lego sets

Milly  gets the  gundam set with a zaku and gundam then gets a battle set that has a Zacku and a tank  the last set se gets is tallgeeese

6897-1.jpg

Yuka takes her bag and walks to the doorway waiting for her brother. Reiko takes his bag thanking Lyn. He walks over to Yuka and leads her upstairs to her bed room. She opens her toys letting Reiko put together the Bionic Blast Roller Coaster.

Lyn says"  we got the blood we needed  Darla is so good at her job you did not notice her get a whole bunch of blood though  we are going to need you to drink as much as you can you are dehydrated , so in your room is a whole bunch of bottle  of pedalight in different flavors so drink as much as you can diapers are easy to change  , and you got four cool toys , we reward doing things that are hard  and one thing that takes every one to get is extra toys  every one will have medcal things needed done and we want evry one  to help the others  get that stuff taken care of if lets say mitch is being a brat  and bose not care if he gets a toy or not he dose care that it would cost you one so he would get it done he has bin here two weeks  longer then any one  and has not seen what storage room 11 has to offer  becouse the brat did not care  untill milly got here then he asked if he let us get the stuff done would it let milly have somthing at end of week witch was yes  so he got his blood done despite huge fear of needles  just so others did not suffer , he also needs to take some pills witch since others came he has taken  but if it would only cost just him a new toy  he would  be a BRAT once more "

Mitch says ok i get it  i get it  but it is true  as long as there good i will be  " mitch takes his toys to his room

MIllly gigles  "bratty michy braty mitchy  " then trots off to her room right as darla comes in with a bottle

and says : well Miguel i got bottles in your room  and heres one for now  need help taking your toys to your room , and i hope i was genital enough for you that bandaid can come off in a hr "

Darla says " be for i check on the others do you need anything else "

Lyn watches

Mitch once in his room starts to build his ships 

Reiko room is right next to Milly who he can hear her playing with her gundams makes spoading sound and  bang band and pewww pewww

Reiko giggles hear Milly playing. He sits down between the sliding door his room and his sisters room. When they lived in the tree house he would sit by the door listening out for anyone. Reiko grow up faster then Yuka. He promised he would protect her. The reason she can't read or write is because he is self-taught, by listening to others speak and listening to book that came with a CD read along. Since they was never aloud to go to school.

Lyn stood there with Darla and says " Miguel ,.... Darla asked if you needed anything shes a nurse if anything hurts she needs to know you are really touchy so no staff is going to do anything for you unless you ask no one wants to upset you or hurt you   some things can wait but if you in pain  the nurses need to know and as you can tell from the bandaide she will do her best to lessen  your stress"

Darla just listened  as she did not want to spook Miguel  or lose his trust and kept a calm genital smile one her face

more Bangs booms and lazor sounds come from millys room

Mitch comes by Reiko room pulling plastic bins loabled toys  one in each hand but big enugh he had to drag them one was pink and purple the other red and blue

Mitch says "Reiko , Yuka i  went and  grabed somthing for you toy boxes  just in case you did not get one yet  they normly forget tp bring tempory ones up so i draged a few up for you to"

"M..m..my back hurt" He said shyly. He didn't mind if the being touched or held, he was just really attached to Ms Lyn and preferred if she would carry him and tell him it was okay to be with someone. As long as Ms Lyn was there he would be okay, and if they spoke softly with him.