LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Reiko nods and taps Yuka who sits up rubbing her eyes. Reiko looks in the bag of crochet plush dinosaurs. He take a Trex and shows Yuka making her look in the bag as well. Her eyes showed how sleepy she was. She pulls out a long necked dinosaur.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jet says "hmmm it can be quite hard when you lose your job, I hope that you find another one soon and I wish you the best of luck, even if I don't know you that well" Jet says to the woman as they walk towards the xray room.

Once they got to the xray room he looks around a little bit "oh I don't mind whatever is easiest for you or whatever. I have had both done before" he says sounding relaxed and calm

(( note repost from misspost"))

the lady gets jets blood then dose the X-rays  befor leading him  to the nurses station  in witch  she gathers   a change of pjs and a set of diapers then asks " want to bath befor changing so just change "

Tanya holds and rocks Miguel and  whispers to the twins " ok lets you two off to bed i will folow and close the crib you need me  just pull the cord like you did "

the man at the door hands Tori a tablet  with the job application on it  and says " this way i will take you to the drom for now fill that out get  some sleep and i am sure the morning shift might help you right now  as night sift is short handed i doubt they will have time tonight " he then leads her to  one of the dorm rooms  1 bed a wall cabnet that locks the keys are in the locks right now 

befor leaving the man says " keep the keys safe the two keys hanging in each lock are all there is we have to break the cabnet of you lose those "

Tanya keeps Miguel tight in her arm whispers to him "your safe sweetie   " and leads the twins to there rooms and leys them back into witch ever crib or cribs they chose then raise the side  whispering good night to them befor going into Miguel's room sitting in there with him

Tori's Tablet once done  says application filed   after breakfast  report to the jobs placement deck

Yuka lays down pulling the blanket over her snuggling into the long necked dinosaur while sucking on her pacifier. Reiko lays down in his own crib and starts up at the ceiling slowly closing his eyes

22 hours ago, doorset said:

jet says "hmmm it can be quite hard when you lose your job, I hope that you find another one soon and I wish you the best of luck, even if I don't know you that well" Jet says to the woman as they walk towards the xray room.

Once they got to the xray room he looks around a little bit "oh I don't mind whatever is easiest for you or whatever. I have had both done before" he says sounding relaxed and calm

(( note repost from misspost"))

the lady gets jets blood then dose the X-rays  befor leading him  to the nurses station  in witch  she gathers   a change of pjs and a set of diapers then asks " want to bath befor changing so just change "

Tanya holds and rocks Miguel and  whispers to the twins " ok lets you two off to bed i will folow and close the crib you need me  just pull the cord like you did "

the man at the door hands Tori a tablet  with the job application on it  and says " this way i will take you to the drom for now fill that out get  some sleep and i am sure the morning shift might help you right now  as night sift is short handed i doubt they will have time tonight " he then leads her to  one of the dorm rooms  1 bed a wall cabnet that locks the keys are in the locks right now 

befor leaving the man says " keep the keys safe the two keys hanging in each lock are all there is we have to break the cabnet of you lose those "

"hmmm it can be quite hard when you lose your job, I hope that you find another one soon and I wish you the best of luck, even if I don't know you that well" Jet says to the woman as they walk towards the xray room.

Miguel drank his bottle as Tanya held him. He started to feel safe again, and his eyelids got heavy.

Miguel drank his bottle as Tanya held him. He started to feel safe again, and he closed his eyes as he starts to feel sleepy.

the lady gets jets blood then dose the X-rays  befor leading him  to the nurses station  in witch  she gathers   a change of pjs and a set of diapers then helps get get ready for bed  and  tucks him in  , in a tempory room that has  the bacics in it till his room was ready tomorrow

Tanya once she thinks  Miguel is ready she lays him on the crib and  quietly gos to other dutys and  checks on each  child ithough out the night

6AM  Lyn and Darla  show back up to work and  check to see whos up first

Lyn check in  with Miguel and says " morning  do we need changed"

Darla  gos to Reiko and says " can i help you dear "

Breakfast is served in the shelter side  as Tori was first there se is given first choice   witch there is a stargering  set of choices

Darla  Grabs Reiko  and puts him on the changing table in the room  and Slowly genitally cleans him up and changed him making sure  he is well taken care of before setting him down and saying " better?"

Lyn gets Miguel clean taking her time trying to make sure she dose a  good job as well as make Miguel feel safe

Darla once Reiko was leads him to the dining hall  where  before geting sat they have him chose what he wants to eat using the tablets  witch have pictures for everything and the list of food is huge