LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

Lyn says calmly " you have two choices  dear eather i stay the night and you do not see me for a few days or  i get some sleep get my paperwork done and able to come back tomorrow  because a 18 hr or more sift means  48 hr  required off what whould you have me do "

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"why you go get ready for some sleep and I'll be right up I-" Reiko started to say. Yuka looks at him shaking her head. "No no no!" Reiko sighs. Yuka's separation anxiety had gotten worse though out the years but Reiko was hoping to break that once she got around other kids. "Okay okay you can stay with me but they have to get blood from me sis" Is all he say before walking over to Darla with Yuka close not to far behind.

Darla says " well i half expected this  i realy need you bolth but wanted to spare you sweets your brother  was going to let me get him see if there was any trouble  befor checking you later now i have a silly tihng here if you like to do this as well she points to a box with different  cat tails with bandaids on them and maching necko ears get you blood drawn get a  cute ear and tail only get for doing it " Darla smiled  hoping to snag  a volunteer making her job easier and  better for  them

A tall nanny with silver hair  heavyset despite being 6ft 5 in she was cheery with cartoons all over her outfit  and says " hi little ones I am Tanya i am a nanny though i will probably handle the bigger ones  as we get more  hope my little girl here  is doing well and your not giving her much grief" she chuckles  

the bag she has with her is full of hand made toys  yarn and needles to do the work  fill the bag

Yuka pouts slightly before seeing the the cute ears and cat tails. She points to them and giggles. "Look brother kitty cat stuff wear them with me" She also looks in to the bag.

Reiko smiles and nods. "If you let her do what she needs I'll wear them with you" 

Lyn looks at Miguel and says " first nights are scary  but think on this  even if i was here i would have to sleep and though in the building i would not be right there  Tanya is here by now  she is a mountain of a lady but shes  nicer then me  she knits and and dose crafts while not busy and makes you kids stuff and shes Darlas mother  girght now there the only famly on staff

Darla  says " i need a a little blood for some tests "

Darla  motions for Reiko   says" thankfully i brought  extra stuff "

Reiko  lables where allready printed  and it was easy to tell some of the testing was DNA to check for genetic problems  a few cases where ready for the samples to be taken away as soon as she collected them .

((note your ctrs  you will decide the results  these test just alow for each persons needs to be defined ))

sweetie i worked in a childrens hosptal for years befor this and  my Mother Tanya made those tailes and ears  old trick off somthing you can not get unless  your good"

once Reiko  was sat she worked quickly and sight as she was  about to stick  says " look at your sister" the second he was detracted she slid the need in with as little pain as you can do  gets all the vile filled  she needs  puts a band aid on and slides the needle out  and puts up his stuff  and starts to print the new labels  then says " well  you can chose yours  there are rainbow tiger ones at the bottom  and please tell the others if they ask  they get there blood done  without a fuss with me  free  special tails and eas, ok sweetie  Yuka when you are ready , ask your broth how i did"

Miguel rested his head on Ms Lyn and held onto her. He understood she couldn't be there all the time. Lyn remembered that Miguel needed his bruises and weight checked on, he also needed blood drawn. She also needed to finish helping him pick out what he wants for his room and fill out the rest of his paperwork.

Lyn says " alot  got done today  i do as much as i can  some  things are not my job i just try and  keep you from going though to much stress , i think your done for today  more tomore when i get back  that way  you do not do much and get to worked up"

she shifts around  says "lets see whats in Tanyas bag"

Reiko looks at his arm before standing up he walks over to Yuka. He carefully wrapped his arms around her. "You're turn sis it's going to be okay. I promise." He says as Yuka's pout returns. She looks at him when she doesn't see any tears she nods her head. She walks over to Darla climbing into the chair. Reiko looks at the tails and ears picking the tiger ones.

Darla  gets Yuka to sit and preps her arm and asks did you see any tails you like " she waits  for her to  get talking and slips the needle in  when Yuka was distracted  ans says " i am in hold still  " she fills  the viles  then just as easy as she got in puts a band aid on   her and says " you did well pick what ever you  want one  set of ears and tail "

Lyn takes Miguel  to Tanya and  has her show Miguel  what she has to give

Tanya  opens the huge bag and sets  scarves  blanets  plushies  all hand made  on a table  makes a point to  set a  cat tail on a chair that looks as if shes finnishing adding a bandaid on the tail and says " anything on the table dear is done  and you may have  though these tails i finnishing are for  all who get there blood drawn without a fuss "

a few more  projects are in her bag along with  printed paterns for cloths the kids requested

Tanya says " take what you want dear i make more every day  i get paied more for makeing you guys stuff then just as a nanny the costume room  has alot of my work  i am going to be makeing cloths  alot of you kids asked for  i have a craft room just off the  beedroom areas "

Darla while the kids went to  Tanya  she loads all the samples up packages them  cleans up takes the ears and tails to the closet lock them up and takes  the sample boxes and has a  transport coming take them to the labs asap

Tanya says " take all the want  the mouse doll plushies are my favorite  the  dresses where  a challenge to do "

Lyn sneaks off and checks out  storage room 11  grabs a box then comes back with  a cart  with vintage toys  new in package  many really rare and expensive toys  original transformers  gundams  Barbys model cars  machbox  and many more the cart  hid her compleatly as she walked up  to stear it was a tv with a camra in front so you could see ahead of what looked like a huge cabnet full of toys

Lyn says every one gets one  each week you all behave   you will get ONE  any misbehaving any fussing that makes us call extra staff for help and  that week you do not get one   storage room 11 is a special room  where  toys  in it can reach thousands of dollars to get  this  set is under one hundred  but none the less has many nice vintage  and modern toys that are not cheap "

Mitch smiles  then Darla says " we have legos you cant get anymore to all the stuff in the legoroom is all  from the last 2 year "

Mitch says "ohhhhhhhhh"

MIlly finds a gundam set that had a zaku and a gundam

Darla whispers to Lyn "good call"

Lyn says grab what you want  then i take a picture of you and what you picked , Mr Balverk deserves to see if he made you happy  when we are not busy we help track down stuff like this  never used all ways new except for the lose legos for the lego room"

Mitch looks the the  moving babnet over and  finds a vintage lego set form the 1990s a spaceship

MItch looks at milly and asks " why gundam " milly replys " its what i like silly i only had boy stuff to play withs i like look cute but boy toys are more fun"

Lyn grabs the digtal camra and has them pose for a picture with what they picked

Milly runs up first bites the box and give  2 piece signs makeing Mitch giggle

Mitch then gos up smiling hugging the legos

once they where done Lyn waits for the next kid

Lyn says "its a transformer sweetie turns from a truck to a robot  will if you want that one i will mark the bad guy megatron to be held for you though i am sure no one would complain if i gave you the option to ern  the 2nd one and a extra toy from the cart for every one this week you only have to do  is let Darla do a few things  we need   i am sure she might have ideas to make it a good time not bad "

Darla Looks at lyn make a few hand motions  Lyn nods  and Darla nods back