LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Jet had filled the bag up to the point were nothing could fit in it anymore. He starts to look around for something else to put things in, he grabs a random empty basket  and then puts on the floor, starts grabbing whole piles of clothes, shoes, diapers and so that he doesn't really need and he puts them into the basket. 

Reiko select's the clothes. He swipes through till he seen the star wars bedding. He shows a picture of a crib, a bed with low bars, and a bed with out them. "you can pick one of these then we can pick what goes on the bed"

Lyn recognizes jets  habit and says " we are going to get you  new stuff this only has to hold you a week  and for you to maybe try things  no one would let you ever try we have a costume room for that to  we replace costumes  all the time as they become kids cloths so do not feel you have to have more then you need as you will have all you need ,but for now jet  grab all that and lets go get you bathed  " she mostions to gather the stuff and head out

Edited by doorset
clear who talk to

Lyn gets jet taken care of and settled in the temporary shelter wing  then gos back to the room with the others and gos in and asks

" hello kids dose any one need anything sorry to have run off any one need  anything "

Darla gos and checks on Miguel and Reiko
darla comes in and says " how are we doing  any one need  a break  food  a new diaper "

Lyn says " any one need changed "

Darla says "sweetie  i am one of the main nurces i know you  first met lyn the nanny  and shes nice  and a big staff can be scary   i can get her but is the smell is a hint i think you need changed sooner then later to prevent rashes though if you want Lyn i can get her though i think shes checking others "

Miguel didn't know if he could trust Reiko and follow Ms Darla or wait for Ms Lyn to come back. He just stood there clutching his stuffed lemur. Ms Lyn was also supposed to show Ms Darla his bruises on his back and arm.

Darla says "sweetie  when you need special care you have to come to me  and  Reiko dear  i need blood some time (wispering " i need it from him to ") if you do not mind  we can go to the nurses area and  you can  take care of everything at once that and  i have chocolates  in my desk  ( she sees Reiko phone) oh  you got your phone all ready good means you can go off proptry with Ben or MR goodie as he calls himself  now Miguel i allso need to take your picture for your id  "

Miguel started to back away again, he didn't want to go Ms Darla, he wanted Ms Lyn as she was the only one he trusted. Miguel started shaking his head no, while clutching his stuffed lemur, tears started to form as he was scared.