LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fall (Private for RynoBro)

FalloutZone

Working for a modeling company was hard, difficult. There was no way of knowing when your next job would be but thankfully the company provided housing, apartments, for all their models.  This made things easier for Alice.

Blue eyes, brown hair, cute dimples and a sweet smile that could charm anyone. Alice found it difficult to get work at times because of how short she was compared to the other models but she didn't let that get her down or stop her from doing what she wanted to do.

Alice could be just as catty and bitchy like the rest of the models that the company had and while she enjoyed the competition she did find it stressful and even horrendous.  The models would do anything to be chosen over others, anything at all and Alice had pulled some dirty tricks in her times while working at the company from putting green hair dye into someone's shampoo and among other childish acts that would give her a leg up over others.  

It wasn't as if others hadn't done similar tricks to her....

Her hair had been bright pink once and it had taking a whole week to get rid of the stupid colour.

Alice sighed softly as she walked down the long corridor and towards the staris to the main office of the building.  It was time for her audition and she planned on getting this job! She knew that the client liked her a lot and knew that she would get it unless she royally screwed up somehow.

Scarlet looked into her mirror. He long red hair and natural silver eyes looked back at her. Scarlet was the Sporty tan Amazon like woman. Scarlet was one of the many models in this company but she was wanting more than that. She knew if she got the upcoming gig she would have a tv contract and move pass just modeling to being an actress. She finished putting on the rest of her make up. She headed for her audience for the model role.

Scarlet spotted her childish rival Alice as Scarlet left her audience. Alice was nearly opposite of her. Scarlet was tall, sporty and tan. Alice was shorter skinny brunette. She saw she was coming for the gig as well. It was her gig, she was meet for the role. Her interview and photo shot went amazing. Scarlet looked around, and noticed one of the photographers wanted to talk to her.

Scarlet turned to talk to him and her but collided with Alice, causing Alice to fall down the stairs. Scarlet felt bad. She called the hospital for an ambulance. Scarlet decided to go check on her.

Scarlet arrived to find Alice in two thin casts on her legs and a medical diaper on her. “What happen doc?”asked Scarlet.

“Her right leg is broken and the left is sprained. She has a diaper on due to that she can not walk.” Said the doctor. “She will need a caretaker.” Said the doctor as he looked at the drugged up Alice.

“I will do it, I live next door to her and I work with her.” Said Scarlet.

Alice had ignored Scarlet as she passed her on the staris.  She didn't want to get into a fight right now with the other woman! She needed to focus on securing her role but in a just a couple of seconds everything went black for her.

Alice had woken up about two hours ago in the hospital. Everything felt weird. It was almost as if she was in two places at once.  She glanced to the side and could see the IV, water, probably and possibly something else?

She knew what it felt like to be drugged and she knew that she was but she wasn't sure how much she had been giving? Alice looked up half dazed at Scarlet and the doctor as she listened to them talk about her and what she'll need.

"D-don't want one...." she said finding her throat dry and uncomfortable as she tried to move only to quickly realize that was a very bad idea.

Alice glared at Scarlet. They were rivals and she hated standing or being next to her because everyone had to make a comment about them for some reason and she would always end up with comments such as 'cute' or 'adorable' she didn't want to be considered cute or adorable.  There was no work in being cute or adorable, no one wanted that except for some things or certain roles.

Scarlet stood by the doctor as he checked on Alice. “Okay Miss Alice, your right leg is broken in two places and your left is sprained. You will be in avast for about a month or two and then you can start learning to walk again.” Said the doctor. “I got you some meds for pain but it does cause drowsiness and in some cases relaxed muscles of the bladder and bowels. So until you are walking again I advise protection.” Said The Doctor. He checked her. “She is wet. The nurse will change her and help her into some clothes and you can take her home.” Said the Doctor.

An old woman came in and quickly changed her diaper and helped her into sweats and a tee shirt. She got Alice in a wheelchair and gave her to Scarlet. “She is all yours. You got her meds?” Asked The nurse and Scarlet nodded.

Scarlet got Alice in and out of her truck easily. Alice was light. She pushed Alice into her apartment, though she took the elevator. “I am sorry this happens. It was an accident.” Said Scarlet. She looked at the side door that separated theirs apartment  “I will get that removed so I can check on you.” Said Scarlet as she picked her up from the wheelchair and set her on the sofa. “Here is your phone so you can call me if you need anything.” Said Scarlet. She looked at the apartment and decided to clean it up and fix Alice a glass of water. “Are you hungry?” Asked Scarlet.

Alice glared at the doctor, "You've got to be kidding me! I'm not gonna take any meds! I don't want to be drowsie or have anything you mention happen to me! This isn't fair!" she complained, "Fuck off!" she said weakly as she felt the Doctor check her but there wasn't much she could do except whine.

Being changed by the nurse caused Alice to become very upset and even more so that Scarlet was there in the room with her seeing all this.  It was humuliating but Alice decided to stay silent for now.

Alice didn't say a single thing as she was helped in and out of the truck only pouting childishly as she glared at Scarlet, "An accident? Great! I would love to see what you would do if it wasn't one," huffed Alice, "don't worry I know that you didn't do it on purpose, your not that cruel."

Alice was glad to be home, "You don't have to clean my place you know? I'll be fine by myself even with a broken leg," she said, "no not really," she glared at Scarlet, "why are you hanging around anyway? It's not like we're friends."

Alice's thoughts turned to her career and what she could possibly do right now. It wasn't as if someone wanted a model in a wheelchair anytime soon. 

Scarlet looked at her. “I still feel bad.” Said Scarlet. She made sure she was comfy. “Sweetie, you can not stand and the meds will make you looping. You need to be watched.” Said Scarlet. “To think you life in this mess.” Said Scarlet. She thought about how cute she looked in the diaper. She could tell she was padded under the clothes.

Scarlet soon got her apartment clean and started some laundry. “I talked to the manager and he said your room and board is cover for the next two months while you heal.” Said Scarlet. She fixed Alice a grill cheese and a fruit smoothie with her pain meds and some laxative into the smoothie. The doctor told Scarlet in secret that Alice may be backed up and to make sure she stays regular. “Here you go.” Said Scarlet as she set a TV tray on her lap.

“Even if we are rivals, I am not heartless. You need someone to care for you. You can not walk and I doubt you can lift yourself from furniture to your wheelchair.” Said Scarlet.

Scarlett got the called she was waiting for. It was her agent. “Hello. You mean I got the role….Thank you.” Said Scarlet. She smiled. “I just got the model job and my agent just got me a role on a show I start in two weeks.” Said Scarlet. “So for the next two weeks I am here to help you out.” Said Scarlet. Scarlet started to do her laundry.

Alice scowled, "When did you ever feel bad for anything?"

She knew that she was being a bit bratty and rather childish but she couldn't help it right now! Not only was she in pain but Scarlet was looking after her! She didn't need to be looked after, "Hey! It isn't that bad! It isn't that messy," grumbled Alice, "I don't want to be watched." whined Alice softly looking at Scarlet and watching her cautiously, surprised that she was cleaning and doing laundry.

Alice sighed, "At least that's some good news," she looked at the grilled cheese and fruit smoothie, "thanks," she frowned, "I-I guess you have a point...."

It was hard not to be envious of Scarlet and she found it difficult not to be upset over the fact that her rival had gotten a role, a role she wanted, "I hope it goes well." said Alice feeling bitter, "You don't have to stick around, you know? I got your number so I can just call if I need anything."

Alice took a bite of the grilled cheese and had a sip of her smoothie.

What was she going to do for two months? She couldn't exactly go about anywhere with ease and do any sort of modelling gig, could she? The first thing she needed to do was get rid of the diaper that was wrapped around her waist. That needed to go as soon as possible but how would she be able to take it off? Her legs were fucked up.

Alice glanced at Scarlet, nervously, "C-could you help me get this....diaper off."

Alice blushed brightly, "I don't need it and I don't know if I can do it myself without fucking up my leg even more."

Scarlet looked at her. “Hey, I know a person looking for a voice over actress, you can do it at home if you want.” Said Scarlet. It was for a kiddie show, but she was sure Alice would not care. She wanted to explain her portfolio. Scarlet gave her a napkin and made her, she was comfortable. “Well, I will go to my apartment, but you got my number and I will check on you in an hour.” Said Scarlet.

Scarlet shook her head. “I am following doctors orders. But if you need to use the bathroom call me and I will come as fast as I can.” Said Scarlet. She patted her head and went to her own room.

Scarlet decided to take a nap. She had a strange dream, she heard crying and she followed the crying. When she entered the room that turned out to be a massive nursery. She saw Alice in a crib with a onesie and a thick diaper. She saw her diaper was well used and she was crying for her mommy who was Scarlet.

Scarlet was having a wonderful dream so much that she would not awake until her alarm went off. She sat up and realized she wanted Alice to be her baby and she will get what she wants. Scarlet looked at different colorful diapers, pacifiers, and other supplies for Alice later on.

Scarlet looked at her clock and decided to check on Alice.

Alice sighed, "I guess that would be okay...."

She hadn't done a lot of voice acting but she had done a bit and did want to expand her portfolio.  She was always on the look out for new gigs.

Alice smiled and was glad that Scarlet had left her alone for now. Once she was sure Scarlet was gone Alice allowed herself to cry a little. It wasn't fair! This shouldn't be happening but it was!

Alice wiped her tears away and finished off the rest of her food and drink unaware of the laxitives Scarlet had put into the smoothie.

Flickering through channel after channel Alice finally stopped on Spongebob Squarepants. It was one of the few kid shows she still watched but she didn't let anyone know that at all. It would be embarassing if anyone found out she still watched such shows.

After a episode Alice found herself needing to go to the bathroom. Wheeling herself over to the bathroom was easy enough even if the wheels on the wheelchair were kind of difficult to move.  She really needed to work on her strength.

Alice frowned. How was she going to get out of this chair? She really needed to go but she had left her phone on the sofa.  Alice scowling decided to do her best and lift herself out of her chair only to quickly find herself on the floor and in pain, tears falling she cried out in pain.

Her phone was on the sofa....

She wasn't able to get back into her chair....

She was completely helpless.

Worse of all she needed to go, badly. It didn't take long for her to start messing herself. It was horrible and only made her cry more. What could she do? It was about twenty minutes or more later when she heard the door to her apartment open, "S-Scarlet!" shouted Alice still crying a little.

Scarlet heard Alice crying for her. Scarlet went looking for her and found her on the floor and looked like she was in pain. Scarlet went over and picked Alice up and realized why she was crying. “It is okay, that is why you need them. Let’s get you cleaned up.” Cooed Scarlet and easily carried her to the living room. She set her down and lowered her pant to see the brown stained diaper. “Okay let’s get you cleaned up.” Said Scarlet though she stopped as she saw Alice peeing. She waited until Alice was done.

Scarlet got the supplies and went to work. She untapped the diaper and went to work cleaning her up. She soon had Alice clean and powdered before sliding and taping a new diaper on her. She went and carried her to her bedroom. “Some sleep will do you good but first. You are in trouble for trying to go to the bathroom by yourself.” Said Scarlet.

Scarlet set Alice over her lap and lower the diaper and pants and seated her ten times hard. “If you do that again you will get a worse punishment.” Said Scarlet. She set her back on her bed and tucked her in. “You need a nap.” Said Scarlet as she tucked her in. She saw she had a teddy and gave it to her. “I will get you soon.” Cooed Scarlet as she left the room.”

Alice whimpered as Scarlet picked her up and wished that she didn't need help, that she didn't Scarlet's help but she truly was helpless right now and would be until she was fully healed and able to take care of herself.

Worse of all she needed to pee! Alice blushed as she pissed herself in front of Scarlet.  How much worse could it get, "No! Don't!" she cried as Scarlet changed her, "This is fucking insane." she swore hating the fact that her rival had just changed her.

"What the fuck do you mean in trouble?"

Alice was shocked that she was getting spanked and continued to cry but didn't say anything to Scarlet.  Why spank her for attempting to go to the bathroom? Why? Alice blushed brightly as Scarlet found her teddy bear and glared at her wondering what she should say right now?

Alice sighed and quickly fell asleep. It had been a stressful day.

Scarlet smiled as she saw how quickly Alice went to sleep. She waited for a few minutes before she lowered Alice’s pants. She poked few holes in her diaper. She wanted Alice to leak so that way she can get an Alice more babyish diaper. Scarlet leaned down and whispered in her ear. “You need someone to care for you. You cannot care for yourself. You cannot go the potty. You need a caretaker.”  Whispered Scarlet. She smiled as she wanted to make sure the message stuck so she repeated herself over and over for ten minutes.

Scarlet decided to stay in her apartment and went to work cleaning. She called her friend. “Hey I have a friend that wants the lead voice acting role for the kid show. Her voice is perfect for it. She will have to do it at home.” Said Scarlet over the phone.

She ordered stuff to turn Alice’s spare room into a sound studio. She also ordered stuff to turn Alice’s room into a nursery but she would wait until Alice is ready. Scarlet started to fold Alice’s clean laundry and saw the wet spot on Alice’s bed. She leaked it was perfect. Scarlet decided to let her sleep and continued to finish putting up her clothes.

Alice slept peacefully. It had been a stressful day from falling down the stairs, being in the hospital and then being looked after by Scarlet....

Alice whimpered in her sleep unaware of what Scarlet was doing to her or trying to make her think.  Would it work?

After a few hours Alice woke up only to feel cold. It didn't take long for Alice to realize what had happened. She couldn't let Scarlet see this! She couldn't let Scarlet see how helpless she was right now.

Maybe she did need somemone to look after her? No! She wasn't some kid! Alice looked nervously towards her bedroom door wondering if Scarlet was here or not? Alice frowned as she remembered the spanking from earlier.

Scarlet wasn't serious was she? Alice neverously took her blanket off and looked down at the swollen soggy diaper and started to undo the tapes....

Why did she feel so unsure of herself? Alice scowled, "S-scarlet?" she called out softly. Why did she want Scarlet all of a sudden?

Scarlet heard Alice call her. She went back into the bedroom and saw what happen. “It is okay. These things are tricky. I used to work a daycare before I became a model.” Cooed Scarlet. She went and lifted her up and set her in the floor and removed the sheet. “You need thicker diapers for bed.” Said Scarlet. She went and put the sheets in the laundry. She went back to the room and untapped her diaper. She started to wipe her clean. She slides the soaked diaper out and slide a dry diaper under her. “There you go. Much better?” Asked Scarlet. She helped Alice change into a clean dress.

Scarlet picked her up and carried her to the living room. She smiled as she patted her crinkly padded butt. Scarlet set her down on the sofa and she put on a movie. Scarlet got her some ice water and some meds. “Come on and take your meds. I will order a pizza and we can watch a movie.” Said Scarlet. “Hey, cheer up, I will be here to help you and before you know it, you will have the cast off and be walking again”. Said Scarlet, “then you work on the getting out of the diapers.” Lied Scarlet. She was hooked, she would do what she could to make sure Alice stayed in diapers.

Scarlet smiled as the food arrived. She put on a Disney movie and Scarlet fixed her a places. “Do you need a bath tonight or tomorrow?” Asked Scarlet.

Alice continued to frown, "I'm not a little kid," she replied upon learning that Scarlet used to work at a daycare, "j-just because you worked at a daycare doesn't mean you know how to look after me." she added unsure of what point she was trying to make.

"No! Fuck! I don't want thicker diapers! These only leaked once!" whined Alice.

Finding herself in a dry diaper did make her feel a bit better but she wasn't going to admit that to Scarlet.  Being naked in front of Scarlet was odd, she had been naked before in front of her and others due to some modelling gigs but this was different, much different.

"I'm not going to take them," said Alice stubbornly, "the only way I'll take them is if you force them down my throat," she childishly pouted, "how can I cheer up? It won't be for another month that I can walk again and even then it might take longer."

Alice blushed, "I-I know when I need to go to the bathroom I won't need to be potty trained again."

Would she need to be re-trained? The thought scared her.  She had an accident but she knew when she needed to go which was why she had been in the bathroom yesterday, "I-I don't know?" stammered Alice feeling confused and emotional as she looked at Scarlet.

Why was Scarlet looking after her? She did need someone to care for her though but still, "I'll have a bath tonight." decided Alice, "I understand you feel guilty but don't you want to go hang out with some of your friends? I got your number on my phone and I won't forget it like last time."

Scarlet sighed and decided she was tired of being a brat. She went and got a hairbrush and grabbed Alice by the ear. She set Alice over her lap and lowered her diaper. She started to spank her. She spanked her until butt was bright red. “All I have done today was take care of you and you have been a brat. I am done with it for today. You will be a good girl, eat your dinner, take your meds and behave while I bathe you.” Said Scarlet as she spanked her. She raised the diaper and put her in her wheelchair and set her in the corner. She locked the wheels. “Now time out. I will check on you and if you move you will have an even worse punishment.” Said Scarlet.

Scarlet went to the store down the street and returned. She got a baby bottle and filled it with milk and her meds crushed up. Scarlet looked at Alice. “Now you ready to be good?” Asked Scarlet as she got Alice out of the corner. She set Alice on her lap and forced the bottle in her mouth. This is your meds and you will finish it.” Said Scarlet as she held her arms so she could not move away until the bottle was empty. She made sure she ate her dinner before she picked her up. She set her in the bathroom and started to bath Alice. She was gently and got her fully clean.

She soon got her dressed in pjs and had two diapers taped on her. She tucked her in and turned off the lights. She waited until Alice was asleep before she started to whisper again, “Scarlet is always right. She knows what's best. She is your caretaker. You need Scarlet, without her you are just a helpless baby.” She repeated this for almost a hour before going to bed herself.

Alice was surprised by Scarlet's actions, "Let me go! What the fuck do you think your doing? Stop it!" shouted Alice loudly as she was spanked by Scarlet.

She had been rather fussy and kind of bratty towards Scarlet but did that really mean she needed to get spanked by her, "You can't do this! I'm not your fucking kid! I'm a adult!" continued Alice but soon enough the spanking got to much for her and she started to cry.

Alice cried and whimpered as she found herself stuck in the corner, helpless.  A time out? She shouldn't be in a time out! Alice whimpered as she waited for Scarlet knowing that her rival wasn't fooling about when she meant a 'worse punishment' but why? Why did Scarlet have to punish her at all?

Alice looked up at Scarlet and nodded her head, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout, "Why are you doing this? This is to much." mumbled Alice softly as she tried to move away from the bottle, "I don't wanna drink this." she whined but there wasn't much she could do at all as Scarlet overpower'd her.

The bath was nice and she enjoyed Scarlet washing and cleaning her even though it was overbearing.  Seeing the two diapers Alice wanted to cry but she didn't nor did she say a single thing to Scarlet.  The last thing she wanted was another spanking. It didn't take long for Alice to fall asleep.

Alice whimpered and whined in her sleep as she listened to Scarlet whisper in her ear. Scarlet was always right, knew what was best and was her caretaker....

She needed her, she was just a helpless baby otherwise....

Alice whimpered in her sleep.

The next morning Alice woke up feeling strange? She wanted Scarlet? But why? She never wanted her before? Why was she feeling anxious all of a sudden? Alice shook her head and sat up.  She didn't need Scarlet, why would she need her or even want her? They were rivals, that's all!

"Scarlet?" called Alice finding herself trembling but unsure why? Maybe she hadn't eaten enough yesterday? No....

She needed to see Scarlet! Her diaper was wet, soggy and she didn't know what to do.

Scarlet woke up and went to Alice room. She went and checked on her. She saw Alice was soaked. Scarlet went over to her and hugged her. “It is okay. I will get you cleaned up.” Said Scarlet. She got supplies and lowered her pjs and saw her soaked diaper. Scarlet untapped her diaper. She wiped her clean before lifting her legs and wiped her some more and slid the old diaper out. Scarlet put a new diaper under her and powder taped her diaper closed.

Scarlet smiled as she picked her up. “How about we get breakfast in you.” Cooed Scarlet. She set her in her chair and guided her to the table. She made waffles with blueberries in it. She added medication I o her juice and gave her the food.

Scarlet went over to her and smiled. “Okay, today you do have an appointment with your regular doctor. And I got to get some groceries. So after breakfast, I will help you get dressed.” Said Scarlet. Scarlet looked at her. “Do you need any groceries?” Asked Scarlet.

Alice felt relieved to see Scarlet.

She had never felt like that before? The hug made her feel better and she didn't want Scarlet to stop at all, "Y-yeah okay...."

Why wasn't she bothered by this? By Scarlet changing her? She had tried to put up a fight before but now she almost felt happy that Scarlet was taking care of her but she couldn't understand why? Why was she feeling so relaxed compared to before?

Being cleaned and in a new diaper Alice wasn't sure how she should feel as Scarlet picked her up and coo'd at her.  It made Alice blush and caused her to place her face against Scarlet's shoulder. At least breakfast smelled good.

Alice scowled at the mention of having an appointment with her regular doctor as she ate her food only to feel somewhat anxious at the thought of being without Scarlet for a bit, "N-No I'm good...."

"Why don't you just order online? It's easier." said Alice not wanting to admit that she wanted Scarlet  to stay or take her with her because of her pride, "O-or I could go with you? I don't want to end up having a accident again and being stuck for an hour again." said Alice finding an excuse to use.

• 2 weeks later...

“Alice you are coming with me, but first we need to get you ready.” Cooed Scarlet. She wiped her face clean. She went over to her and picked her up. “How about a sundress to hide your diaper.” Said Scarlet. Scarlet held her all way to her room. She removed Alice’s shirt and looked at her just in a diaper. She put her in a pink sundress and helped her in her wheelchair.

Scarlet packed a backpack with diapers, powder, and other things into the bag and put in behind the wheelchair. “Now let go see your doctor the. We will take care of the other stuff.” Said Scarlet.

Scarlet got her into the car and put her wheelchair in the back seat. Scarlet drove the Doctor and smiled as they waited in the waiting room. Scarlet smiled at her, “Do you need a change?” Asked Scarlet as she went and patted Alice leg. “Or do you need me to check?”asked Scarlet.

Alice felt relieved upon hearing that she was going with Scarlet but she didn't know why that was? Why did she feel so scared without her? She hated how much Scarlet was babying her but she also felt as if she needed her? It frustrated Alice to no end.

"That sounds good." she mumbled softly. The pink sundress was from one of her model shoots where the agency had tricked her into doing. They hadn't told her she was going to be on a stupid magazine for pre teens. It had been humiliating for her.

Alice sighed as they made it to the Doctor's and now had to wait to be called. It filled her with anxiety and she wanted nothing more than to crawl into Scarlet's lap and cry like a baby.

Her diaper was wet, soggy, she hadn't felt the need to tell Scarlet in the car. Alice looked up at Scarlet with tears in her eyes and sniffled as she suddenly felt overwhelmed and helpless, "Mommy..."

She didn't mean to say that and suddenly she started to break down, crying loudly, "I meant Scarlet..." she mumbled through her tears, sobbing, helplessly.

Scarlet heart melted when Alice called her mommy. “Shhh. It is okay. I will take care of you.” Cooed Scarlet. She felt the soaked diaper she decided to order the thicker diaper now.Scarlet rolled Alice to the Reception deck. “Is our room ready?” Asked Scarlet. The nurse nodded and lead the way to the room.

Once in the exam room, Scarlet picked up Alice and felt the back of the chair was wet. She looked and saw she must have leaked because the back of the sundress was soaked in areas. “Sweetie you need thicker diapers.” Cooed Scarlet as she removed the pink sundress and replaced it with a purple one. She looked at her charge in a soaked diaper crying her eyes out. She pulled out a pacifier and put it in Alice’s mouth.

Scarlet went to work cleaning Alice up. Soon Alice was doubled diapered, so no more leaks. “All better.” Cooed Scarlet. She picked her up and held Alice in her arms until the doctor walked in. Scarlet then placed her back on the exam table.

The doctor did the exam and agreed with the ER doctor. “I will set up rehab as soon as both legs heal but go ahead and do movement for her right leg and partial movement for her left.” said the doctor. He saw the soaked diaper in his trash can. “Also make sure she does stay hydrated.” Said the Doctor before leaving

Scarlet tickled her. “See that was not too bad.” Cooed Scarlet. “You ready to go to the mall the grocery store?” Asked Scarlet as she placed back into her chair.

Alice sobbed terribly and was surprised by the lack of teasing from Scarlet or any mean comments from her giving their work relationship yet since the fall Scarlet has been nothing but nice to her? Alice hid her face in her hands as she was rolled up to the reception desk and was happy to know that a room was ready for her. It made things a little more easier.

Alice sniffled, "I don't want thicker diapers," she said softly, "this is stupid."

Alice continued to cry unable to stop.  It was all to much for her to handle.  The pacifier was a shock but worse of all she didn't remove it at all and chose to simply suckle the paci, slightly, her face going bright red.

Being double diapered wasn't something Alice ever thought would happen.  In Scarlet's arms Alice rested her head against the other woman's shoulder feeling a bit more better despite everything.

Alice gave the doctor a glare and didn't say anything at all as she was being looked over.  Why was he speaking to Scarlet? He should be speaking to her? Alice blushed again and watched as he left.

The tickling caught Alice off guard as she started to giggle a little bit, "Only cause your not the one getting checked over," replied Alice, "and I guess so...."

Back in the chair Alice couldn't help but think over the fact that she had called Scarlet 'Mommy' it was strange, weird and she wasn't sure how to feel.  It made her think about her own mom and how she expected everything to be perfect.....

Alice hadn't talked to her in over five years. They weren't on speaking terms.

Scarlet looked at Alice. “It is okay. Soon we will have you walking.” said Scarlet. Scarlet helped her into the car and could feel the crinkly of the diaper. Scarlet smiled. She may have heal but Scarlet was not going to let her get out of diapers or needing her to care for her. Scarlet smiled as she buckled her in.

Scarlett drove to the grocery store. She smiled as she spotted one of the cart that can attach to a wheelchair. She got Alice set up. She started to get groceries. She smiled as she got fresh fruit, vegetables, and other supplies. She got baby supplies such as pacifiers. She smiled as her phone got a notice that the supplies arrived. 

Scarlet smiled as she picked up a few stuffed animals and got toys for Alice. She smiled as she noticed Alice still had the pacifier with her. Scarlet paid for the stuff and took Alice home.

Scarlet smiled as she went and fixed Alice a strawberry smoothie, with her medication and laxatives mixed into it.

Alice managed to smile back at Scarlet.  Walking again would be good. It meant she would be able to go to the toilet properly and be out of diapers, hopefully.

In the grocery store Alice did her best to not look at anyone at all. Thankfully no one seemed bothered about her and yet she wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing? Did they just see her as a kid? She hoped not. Alice glanced a little at Scarlet and was curious about the message she got on her phone but didn't say anything at all as she simply suckled her paci.

The toys and animals were a surprise and kind of weird to see, "Why are you buying that?" she asked confused, "Is it your niece's birthday or something?"

It was good to be back home even if she got some strange looks from the other models. It was annoying.

Alice was still feeling embarassed over calling Scarlet 'Mommy' earlier and was surprised that the other hadn't said anything yet at all? Alice decided to look at her own phone and noticed that one of the other models, Sarah, had sent her a picture.   Alice scowled.  She could see it was her with her diaper somewhat visable and worse of all, wet.   She could also see that it was a group chat.  Alice went off the group chat knowing that she didn't want to see anything being said about her and her diapers....